Maximum Size

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What do you think the maximum size a person could be endowed with, before being considered a "abnormal", while maintaining full function & control of their erections? Just curious to see what others think because most people (about 70% - includes males and females) think it's anything over 10 inches. What do you LPSG readers think?

drabman

Expert Member
Media
I think that if your stats are correct, 70% of people have no idea how big ten inches is in reality and almost certainly aren't familiar with the surveys that don't support the cherished fantasy of the existence of giant penises.

I know that this thread is about to get inundated with posters claiming to have been fucked by 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 & 16" penises, none with less than the circumference of a telegraph pole and where the posts all bear a remerakable resemblance to the style of literotica contributions.

Richard Lottery

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
I think that if your stats are correct, 70% of people have no idea how big ten inches is in reality and almost certainly aren't familiar with the surveys that don't support the cherished fantasy of the existence of giant penises.

I know that this thread is about to get inundated with posters claiming to have been fucked by 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 & 16" penises, none with less than the circumference of a telegraph pole and where the posts all bear a remerakable resemblance to the style of literotica contributions.

+1

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Abnormal would be outside of 3 standard deviations. It's anybody's guess to what that is, but my guess is approx 7.5 to 8 inches. (needless to say, conservatively measured non bone pressed) Girth - above 6 inches.

There's a very flawed survey by Lifestyles condoms according to which outside 3 standard deviations will be 8.4 inches.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For length: 9" inches. And this is only possible because of downward curvature (i.e. upside down "U" shaped). We're not talking about straight as an arrow or upward curving erections. An upward curving erection can easily have 9" on the underside, but that measurement isn't valid to some because the pseudo standard of measuring says only topside counts. Even though, measuring the topside of a downcurve is the same as measuring the underside of an upcurve and vice versa. Also, as people above me have said, most people have no idea just how long 7, 8, 9" really is... let alone an object that is longer.

For girth: 7" or slightly less. Most people that have this girth attained it by pumping or some sort of injury. Also, they could have an extremely thick cock but not one that is simultaneously very long (and vice versa).

Abnormal sizes (i.e. greater sizes than the ones I mentioned above) only come from extreme pumping, silicone injections, elephantitis, etc. A lot of these practices are borderline self mutilation imo.

EDIT:

I'd like to know where you are getting the info to make the statement, "Just curious to see what others think because most people (about 70% - includes males and females) think it's anything over 10 inches."

Last edited:

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One can improve their erection hardness through kegels, ED pills, cock rings, pumping, or jelquing. So I cannot imagine their being a limit to how large a penis can be while still maintaining full function and erection control. If one has less than stellar erection quality they can do something to improve it, regardless of size.

I believe health (diet, heart health, smoking, exercise, blood pressure, etc.) would play a larger role in the quality of an erection than the size of the penis.

drabman

Expert Member
Media
One can improve their erection hardness through kegels, ED pills, cock rings, pumping, or jelquing. So I cannot imagine their being a limit to how large a penis can be while still maintaining full function and erection control...

???

No limit? Can you imagine a ten-foot long penis?

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
???

No limit? Can you imagine a ten-foot long penis?
A 10 foot long human penis? No, I cannot imagine anything so absurd. What practical purpose would that serve?

I have not seen any evidence of a penis any longer than 10 inches. As far as I am aware this is as long as a human penis comes.

For practical purposes, lets use 10 inches as the extreme upper limit, rather than 10 feet. A man with a 10 inch long penis, in good physical health, has options available to sustain or improve his erection quality.

I'd like to reiterate that a man can suffer erectile disfunction for any number of reasons, ranging from psychological to physical, or a combination of both. It is not that rare of a condition. If a man with a large penis has a weak erection it does not automatically mean that his penis is "too big".

Sidenote: I am NOT here to debate that 10 inches is the maximum size of a human penis. I do not care to hear anymore fictional stories of the 14 inch flaccid penises seen in the locker-room.

Last edited:

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Abnormal would be outside of 3 standard deviations. It's anybody's guess to what that is, but my guess is approx 7.5 to 8 inches. (needless to say, conservatively measured non bone pressed) Girth - above 6 inches.

There's a very flawed survey by Lifestyles condoms according to which outside 3 standard deviations will be 8.4 inches.

hmm I just learned I have a freakishly large penis, seems odd I always thought I was kind of small. sure it's bigger than most guys I've met with a few exceptions. But I don't think 7.5 X 6.5 even approaches being "freakish"

drabman

Expert Member
Media
A 10 foot long human penis? No, I cannot imagine anything so absurd. What practical purpose would that serve?

I have not seen any evidence of a penis any longer than 10 inches. As far as I am aware this is as long as a human penis comes...

Sidenote: I am NOT here to debate that 10 inches is the maximum size of a human penis. I do not care to hear anymore fictional stories of the 14 inch flaccid penises seen in the locker-room.

You said that you couldn't imagine a limit to the size of a penis, which I assumed meant that you believed in the existence of fantastically huge penises. It seems that isn't the case.

I'm a little dubious about the existence of even 10-inch penises, as the evidence for these is a little sketchy - although there is at least some evidence. If they do exist they must be vanishingly rare.

Last edited:

drabman

Expert Member
Media
hmm I just learned I have a freakishly large penis, seems odd I always thought I was kind of small. sure it's bigger than most guys I've met with a few exceptions. But I don't think 7.5 X 6.5 even approaches being "freakish"

He didn't say it was "freakish" - he said it was "abnormal", which it is, in the literal sense of being far outside the norm. I would say that 6.5" girth is on the border of being freakish anyway.

If you seriously ever thought that a penis either 7.5" NBP long or 6.5" around was "kind of small" - let alone one with both dimensions combined - then that just shows how ridiculous the myths about penis size have become.

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He didn't say it was "freakish" - he said it was "abnormal", which it is, in the literal sense of being far outside the norm. I would say that 6.5" girth is on the border of being freakish anyway.

If you seriously ever thought that a penis either 7.5" NBP long or 6.5" around was "kind of small" - let alone one with both dimensions combined - then that just shows how ridiculous the myths about penis size have become.

Oh I knew it was above average, but I always thought it could be a little bigger, mostly in length. Maybe it's just me but the girth makes it look shorter than it really is, especially when flaccid, where it's 5 inch length seems short because of a 5 inch flaccid girth.

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You said that you couldn't imagine a limit to the size of a penis, which I assumed meant that you believed in the existence of fantastically huge penises. It seems that isn't the case.

I'm a little dubious about the existence of even 10-inch penises, as the evidence for these is a little sketchy - although there is at least some evidence. If they do exist they must be vanishingly rare.
There was some miscommunication both ways. I just wanted to point out that a very large penis does not equal a useless penis. It seems like that is a common misconception. As far as what counts as abnormal, I would not know where to draw that line.

Yes, I agree that penises that are 10 inches long (or anywhere near that) are vanishingly rare. However, I have seen photos of men like Quercusone that come quite close. Until I see a penis longer than 10 inches I have placed the size cap (in my mind) at 10 inches.