May I present..

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
good day sinker...i have a question/compliment...amazing thread you have going...having viewed most...dude your cock looks nearly same size hard and soft...is this the normal for you....me and most white guys seem to double-triple during erection...you may have the DANGLE LENGTH, that is very desirable to some guys...me included....as always enjoy your photo work......

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, you are the cock god. You are lucky to be packing such an attractive cock. Length, with firmness and a curve. The ladies seem to love it. Your shots are good. Your camera must be working overtime. To really highlight it, you need to get a couple of shots of that monster in really tight underwear. The boxer briefs are comfortable but stuff all of that in a string bikini, sport brief or really tight low waisted sports trunk and it will really make your manhood look impressive. Its a trick that the male underwear models use. You go smaller in size with the underwear and you basically overflow the pouch. Those shots will then have every women really wanting to see it.

Keep posting pictures. You are lucky to have such an interesting and photogenic cock and lifestyle.

gr8tdick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just to add my voice - that is one amazing cock. The length, girth, the veins...just awesome. I, too, want to see some doggie style shots taken from your pov...looking straight down at you stretching that pussy and spreading her asshole. That angle would showcase you cock like nobody's bizness! More please.

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It may not be the biggest one in the world (though it's certainly pretty friggin' big), but I can't think of a better looking cock. Amazing length, girth, veins, curve, head and balls. Absolutely perfect. Keep the pics coming!

Fireplace

Just Browsing
Media
for those of us that are net premium members you need to post the pics of your wife from your gallery into this thread! Looks like there are some there that are not in this thread?