May I say that this election exhausts me?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK,

I have never in my life seen adults behave more outrageously. Those running and those voting. IT has definitely been a litmus test for a number of things in this country and we are about to receive a serriously bad report card. Speak!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
seriously I am more concern for who is gonna win American Idol, 51 million votes this last week and aparently not enough for our stoner Castro. Didn't he looke blunted. I guess he was trying to get in the Bob Marley mood.

oh yeah sorry for the hijack.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And every discussion in this board somehow turns into a barack/hillary discussion.

for REAL!!!

a discussion on rap segues into rappers are black turns into barack is black turns into barack and hilary

a surprise! i'm having a baby thread?? yup, turns into abortion turns into barack and hilary

a thread about piece of celery turns into food production turns into barack and hilary

a question about orgasms turns into a social debate about female sexuality turns into hilary said this about women empowerment turns into barack and hilary

anybody else think they're secret lovers who laugh at all this scrutiny while barack is plowing her?? i bet the whole time hilary's thinking "all bill got was a blowjob, i'm getting some mean monster black cock!"

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard in DC all the talk is that Hilary is dating a lesbian. I heard this from a guy that drives into dc a few times a week. I don't know if this has been posted previously or not. Sorry if it did. Wouldn't that be Hil-larry-ass.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I heard in DC all the talk is that Hilary is dating a lesbian. I heard this from a guy that drives into dc a few times a week. I don't know if this has been posted previously or not. Sorry if it did. Wouldn't that be Hil-larry-ass.

about as funny as watching a horse eat cow vomit

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And every discussion in this board somehow turns into a barack/hillary discussion.

so no one thinks it's good that people are actually interesting in who is going to run either their country or of a country your country shares borders or is an ally of? you should be ashamed of yourselves for being so dismissive of politics-- and keep your mouths shut the next time you want to bitch about the things that are wrong in the US.

i find the attitude of willful ignorance and general derision so prevalent around here to be really intolerable. you're not making yourself look cool, you're not making yourself look better than anything or anyone,you're just making yourself look stupid and boorish.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so no one thinks it's good that people are actually interesting in who is going to run either their country or of a country your country shares borders or is an ally of? you should be ashamed of yourselves for being so dismissive of politics-- and keep your mouths shut the next time you want to bitch about the things that are wrong in the US.

i find the attitude of willful ignorance and general derision so prevalent around here to be really intolerable. you're not making yourself look cool, you're not making yourself look better than anything or anyone,you're just making yourself look stupid and boorish.

that was an extremely uncalled for. as far as myself, i didn't say we don't pay attention to the election, i'm sick of people arguing over it CONSTANTLY, especially since the arguments are based little on the reality of the election and more what the poster wants to happen, which is often less approving of a candidate, but disapproving another for stupid reasons

ie barack shouldn't be a president cuz he's black

hilary shouldn't be a president because she's a woman

your well-constructed post sprinkled with senior-year-of-high-school vocabulary to cover up 3rd grade opinions is ridiculous. you basically used big words to bash someone else for having an opinion. i love football but if its on every news station and all my friends are talking about it and my sister calls me to discuss it, i have every right to get annoyed. your arrogance is disheartening because apparently, unless you're sick of something, no one is allowed to be. relax, this is a penis site, no need to crack out your thesaurus and start caling people names. just because they're not four-letter words doesn't mean they're not rude. you can put all the make-up you want on a pig, still a pig, your post is wearing WAAAY too much liner honey. take the make-up off and say what you really mean. you're better than us so your opinion is correct and ours, because it's different, is irrelevant.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I dunno...

The media, Obama and McCain have started to criticize McCain and Obama - in my opinion they are marginalizing Hillary at this point - so I don't think the bloodbath will with Hillary/Obama. It's going toward McCain/Obama debate ... hopefully it stays a debate and not a blood bath w/ those two. My responses are showing up on the "Cindy McCain is so hot" threads.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find this election fascinating, exciting and unlike any I have experienced, particularly the Obama-Clinton race. Just the excitement, record voter turnouts, and concern of our future as a country is very healthy. It shows people are concerned. It is unifying the divisions that Bush created and reversing the course of our country becoming a place of haves and have nots. We are on the cusp of major change and it is reflective of the groundswell of support for the two candidates. If one takes the Presidency it will be a changing of the guards - an America where rich fat white guys no longer call all the shots.

It is historical in that it is the first time a woman and a multi-racial man is in line for the presidency and has more than a running chance of becoming president. It is exciting because the future cannot be told by any polls or predictions by pundits because it is anybody's guess at this point what will happen.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media

There's a huge gap between willful ignorance and knowing that there's a time and a place for everything. And with nothing is it always and everywhere, not even politics. You wanna call somebody stupid and boorish because they don't want to talk politics when they're deciding where to go for dinner, then maybe you should look in the mirror and repeat yourself. It's not a black and white issue where choosing to evade the subject means a person doesn't care to know. It's called staying on topic.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sick of the whole mess as well. I know it's an important election but the players are the ones acting juvenile. The mud slinging from both sides and within parties is ridiculous. :mad: I don't want there to be another debate because I know neither one is going to say anything I want to hear; and I'm a diehard Democrat!

I am as undecided now as I was 7 months ago. I read in the paper that black women are torn between voting for Hillary because she is a woman and Barack because he is black. I am not torn as a black woman. I am undecided because neither one has said anything about the major issues, which I care about that makes any sense. :12:

Someone mentioned a while back limiting the actual campaign and primaries to 6 months before the election. That is an excellent idea! Have all the primaries over 2 days. Either a Friday and a Saturday or a Sunday and a Monday so that everyone has the opportunity to vote in their states primary.

As for the mudslinging and outrageous opinions which have been stated on this board, I think it's good that we are not a nation of sheeple. However, I am sick of seeing otherwise intelligent people fight about this.

Let's get back to loving big cock.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
That's the stuff that makes me sick about it all though. Voting for Hillary because she's a woman or Barack because he's black... or choosing not to for those reasons.
It's bad enough that every conversation turns into a heated mud-slinging contest about the candidates, but on top of that, people are basing their choices on the most ridiculous reasons. Vote for whoever you want to, write in Mitt Romney if you want, but have a better reason than the person's gender or skin tone. When a political discussion is based on the mindset that those should even be deciding factors, I think those of us who choose not to delve into it are proving to be the wiser.

Now yes, let's get back to loving my cock.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a huge gap between willful ignorance and knowing that there's a time and a place for everything. And with nothing is it always and everywhere, not even politics. You wanna call somebody stupid and boorish because they don't want to talk politics when they're deciding where to go for dinner, then maybe you should look in the mirror and repeat yourself. It's not a black and white issue where choosing to evade the subject means a person doesn't care to know. It's called staying on topic.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG. how dare we get tired of discussing politics. we're so blind, how could we not enjoy hearing why hilary's gonna win speeches from a 19 year old who can't spell 'election' and why barack can't win from a white supremecist and why hilary's gonna win from a feminist and why barack's gonna win from someone who's only voting because of the excitement of having a black president. this is a large penis site, not a congressional hearing. i've heard maybe 3% valid points, 45% misguided opinions based on incorrect information, and the last 45% is just personal insults to whoever doesn't believe the other person's side, how could you get sick of that?? what were we thinking?? even though this is a support site for big penises, we should spend every waking moment tuned in to CNN to hear whether barack is beating hillary by two and a half votes or that his pastor is a crazy man. i thank snooz for opening my eyes and recommend that we all quit our jobs so we can have EVEN MORE time to discuss the election. got kids?? give him a blow dryer and some gum that outta keep em occupied cuz we need to comment up-to-the-minute on EVERY new development.

MORE ELECTION

*fingers start twitching

MORE MORE MORE MORE ELECTION COVERAGE

NOT ENOUGH ELECTION COVERAGE

*head starts spinning*

NEED MORE OBAMA

MORE HILARY

MORE OBAMA

MORE DELEGATES

MORE PRIMARIES

*drops to the floor and starts convulsing*

MORE 2008 ELECTION UPDATES!!!

*explodes*

this message has been brought to you by the John Mccain Campaign team. Go out and support the 08 election... if you dare!!!!