McFly

sky+

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it possible to try and find some Mcfly (UK Pop Group) pics out there guys.
Also pics of Anthony Hutton, BB6 Winner.

Have heard/read a few stories, just wondered what the truth is.

Many thanks in advance

My second post!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*wonders what a simultaneous posting with Pecker is worth at the current rates* :biggrin1:

...although admittedly, I censored the last image in Pecker's list, because I just couldn't bear it... :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
carter2006 said:
Anthony is vile...

I think I could spend a pleasurable night with him if he was forbidden from speaking or showing his face. Oh, erm, ok, you have a point! :rolleyes:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Obviously, I never saw the UK edition of Big Brother. Was he a jackass or something?

Some of his pictures are nice, some are not-so-flattering to say the least.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chuck64 said:
Obviously, I never saw the UK edition of Big Brother. Was he a jackass or something?

Some of his pictures are nice, some are not-so-flattering to say the least.

He was a closet queen with the IQ of a small fruit (spot the pun) and a voice that you could grate cheese with. Just my opinion, Carter who described him as "vile" may be more flattering. :rolleyes:

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
alex8 said:
He was a closet queen with the IQ of a small fruit (spot the pun) and a voice that you could grate cheese with. Just my opinion, Carter who described him as "vile" may be more flattering. :rolleyes:

Carter and Alex, Anthony is definately straight, and in no way a closet. He also happens to be a very nice guy. His has a Geordie accent, which is a very rough accent. It is consider a very sexy accent by a lot of people. He comes from the north of England and he'd never been friends with a gay guy before; where in the house he was set upon by Craig. If the term vile has to be applied to anyone, then let it be Craig.

:banghead2:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
EnglishMan said:
If the term vile has to be applied to anyone, then let it be Craig.

:banghead2:
Or indeed anyone else who was in that house last year :rolleyes:

And as far as Geordie accents are concerned, of course they can be sexy ... Ant & Dec would provide the makings for a great fantasy-threesome :smile: ... my problem with Anthony was his slovenly manner of mumbling and whining. :wink:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In case anyone hasn't seen these McFly images, which have just surfaced....

[From today's issue of Britain's The Sun tabloid newspaper]:

So much for McFLY being squeaky clean . . .

Just hours after the band met TONY BLAIR to discuss a teaching project they are spearheading in Africa, explicit pictures of the lads have emerged on the net.

Guitarist DANNY JONES and bassist DOUGIE POYNTER are seen posing with their trousers round their ankles, tucking their manhood between their legs.

The snaps — thought to be taken when the pair lived in London — are sure to shock fans’ parents.

Last night an insider said: “Danny and Dougie are always larking around. They probably didn’t realise the photos could get them in trouble.”

The pics: 1, 2