Measured 8inch Dick

D

deleted7420971

So even with a ruler I’m not 8? Lolol
Think i can speak for him. Hes saying that because you didnt measure the proper way. Which is directly on top of the shaft. With the ruler pressed in. Called BPEL. Regardless, its a very nice big thick cock IMO.

Exactly, it is not properly measured.
You need a hard ruler on top of your dick. You have to be standing and the dick should be perpendicular to your body (not leaning your hips outwards).
If you press the ruler to your pelvic bone, you will have your bone-pressed size (which is considered standard measurement).
Example

As you don't seem to have much fat, probably your non-bone-pressed size would be about 1-2 inches less.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
can't really tell. the way that ruler is being used I would say that one is 7 maybe 6.5, so well above average but not huge and as far as girth goes, it looks a bit above average, but not a stand out. sorry, what was the question??

Reactions: TinyPrincess

For everyone on this thread I included throwing a 7.5 inch # 2 pencil over my dick. Got the idea from a article online. I have about an inch of fat pad.. This good enough proof that I’m 8inch lol?

Attachments