For me, the sight of a girl presenting herself just flips all my switches into "animal".
Crouching or bending and slowly lifting her ass up in the air for me, or, even better, curled on her back and willingly spreading and holding her own legs out of the way. If she's so into it that she'll position herself and offer herself to me, it makes the anticipation literally a thousand times better, which pretty much makes the physcial sensations better too.
And when you first sink into that wet heat, those little shuddering gasps that she makes likewise are such a turn-on that it seems to translate right into DICK FEEL GOOD.
Also, maybe this is just the particular girls I've been with and not a real trend, but.... they seem so *vulnerable* before sex (though not necessarily during it!). I mean, they're the ones that have to spread or bend or fold, to deal with inviting a much larger and stronger partner to share their body. So you don't just have the glovey wet-massage of all your most sensitive nerves at once, and you don't just have her butt swiping and slapping against your thighs and belly, but you also see her getting shoved around on the bed.... knowing that it's your strength, the strength of your cock, that's making that happen. Sometimes I wonder what it must be like to have your whole body pushed and shoved around by somebody else, front and back over and over, then progressively faster and harder, in order to have sex. They have to take the thrusts, and they sure don't know if you're about to speed up or slow down or change angle or whatever. The amount of trust straight women have to have in their men just blows my mind: other pairings don't have to deal with such extreme differences in physical strength, and honestly I think I'd be scared to death! Maybe someday I'll work up the nerve to ask a girl to try using a strap-on with me... it woudl probably put my mind on another planet.