Men in suits

Kiltman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont wear suits nowadays. Only the kilt and a dress jacket. Always smart, never dates and its comfortable as hell. Oh and the ladies seem to like it too!:biggrin1:

S

syddick

I got into showing off my cock years ago; don't like ppl, specially guys, seeing me naked, but chicks always appreciate a guy's cock if they're dressed well.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first job out of college was with a major business firm in Chicago, and all the male employees were required to wear dress shirts, ties, and suits.

As a result, I became very turned on by the handsome, hunky studs walking around in their tight suit pants with big bulges in them. Sometimes the outline of their big dicks would be clearly visible.

So even now I'm still turned on by the sight of a sexy man wearing a well fitting suit but also showing a nice, sexy bulge in his crotch area.

Love to hear tales of businessmen having "nooners" in the men's room and so on. If you've had any experience in this area, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks!

D_Dallavell Drippingbone

Experimental Member
Media
My first job out of college was with a major business firm in Chicago, and all the male employees were required to wear dress shirts, ties, and suits.

As a result, I became very turned on by the handsome, hunky studs walking around in their tight suit pants with big bulges in them. Sometimes the outline of their big dicks would be clearly visible.

So even now I'm still turned on by the sight of a sexy man wearing a well fitting suit but also showing a nice, sexy bulge in his crotch area.

Love to hear tales of businessmen having "nooners" in the men's room and so on. If you've had any experience in this area, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks!
Hello,
I also love a man in a pin stripe suit.It happened at the urinals in the grand central station lower level mens room.I saw this hot looking blonde in pin stripes urinating next to me.he looked at my penis and looked at his.his long cock with a small head was nice to look at.we got hard and I knew i was about to shoot my load.I shoot my load and feel that some of my fantasies came true.the man in the suit did not shoot his load,nice looking guy.
another story was in the mens room of the hotel in the world trade center lobby.this restroom was hot,full of handsome blue suited men.i got involved in a threesome.in the restroom stall,that was wonderful.handsome tall black haired man about 30 years old and me and another man in a lycra spandex black shorts.I had a ball in that restroom.
I love a man with silver color hair in a blue suit,man,i just go off on that.
my other time was with a man in black spandex shorts in a park restroom at the riverside drive park on the upper west side of manhattan.I have a big weakness when i see a man in lycra shorts riding his bike.i want to be his slave,i must say.i feel so much in need of a cock to suck on.
my friend,can you tell me what you really like.i would like to know your experiences.My real want is to find a new york city police officer that will offer his penis to me with a heavy stream of piss and then i will suck his cock until he shoots it on my face.How does all this sound to you?
Am I grossing you out?I have no intention of ever doing that to you.
I just want to share my inner feelings about everyday men.men on the n or r trains that take me to work,i stare out at their zippers and crotches to try and see if i can see how large their dicks are.
please post me a reply if you can.I collect police pants and belts.do you any thing you want to sell in the way of pants and belts and shirts?
I like the average guy and like to see what his penis looks like.I like affection and love to kiss alot.
have a good day.
Happypants

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Those are very nice pics, weecallum-- very professional. They prove that you aren't 'wee' at all. :biggrin1:

Yes, business suits on well-built guys are a turn-on.

Question: Where does the modern tie come from? Why did men start wearing them?

there are a couple of pics in my gallery which may be relevant here.
we hard working businessmen need a little downtime occasionally :smile:

TallandFurry

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Handsome men in properly fitting suits with a noticeable bulge in the crotch: ideal! Add a hint of well worn musky cologne and I wish I were on my back.

I think the turn on is the gentrified power that I associate suits. It's absolutely intoxicating.

But, as posted above, an ill-fitting suit is as big a turn off as a well-fitting one is a turn on.

Thanks for the photos, gentlemen, especially those with ties touching your big cocks. I've started a collection!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree 100%!

Handsome men in properly fitting suits with a noticeable bulge in the crotch: ideal! Add a hint of well worn musky cologne and I wish I were on my back.

I think the turn on is the gentrified power that I associate suits. It's absolutely intoxicating.

But, as posted above, an ill-fitting suit is as big a turn off as a well-fitting one is a turn on.

Thanks for the photos, gentlemen, especially those with ties touching your big cocks. I've started a collection!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me, or are men just more of a TURN-ON when they are all spiffed up in a suit? I love suits and ties. Especially if the clothes fit a guy perfect and show off the broad shoulders and thick, muscular arms and legs. And I know this sounds weird, but I have a thing about ties too. I love shiny, silky ties knotted just right, with a nice dimple below the knot. Grrrrrr... I have always found ties slyly phallic, and I love how they end in a point towards the groin area. Haha!

And if a man in a suit has dress pants that betray a nice bulge, wow...pushes me overboard. I think the time I most want to 'attack' a man is when he is in a suit. And if he smells good, definite plus. I just want to loosen the tie, unbutton the shirt, bust open the fly, and go down on him then and there!

Anyone share this 'slight' fetish?

You are definately not alone with this one! I love men in suits, especially when they smell good, like clean soap. Whenever I see a good-looking guy in a suit and tie I just want to undress him...I think about tying him up with his tie and having my way with him...I imagine his shoulders and unbuttoning his shirt...what must lay beneath those trousers...mmm. And if I'm alone with a well-dressed man in an elevator, may heaven help me!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
My girlfriend thinks I am at my sexiest when fully dressed for the office: suit, shirt, tie, balck shoes.

May suits simbolize power? I mean, unconsciously.

Or youst elegance and order?