Men of Nip/Tuck

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Richard Burgi (Desperate Housewives) is going to make a guest appearance on Nip/Tuck sometime within the first seven episodes. According to the audition description of the character he is in his 40's and a sex addict must be comfortable with rear nudity. So am assuming Richard is going to do a butt shot in his guest role. Can't wait. I don't usually watch the show it is too gruesome for me but I will make the sacrifice and watch until at least Richard Burgi's guest role. Have to agree though Dylan Walsh is prime. Julian McMahon - meh.:wink:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought Dylan Walsh looked hot last night, much better than Julian McMahon has in the past few seasons. I'd love to see an episode where Dr. Sean tops Dr. Christian!

sautechster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had to post these screen caps.....
Have a small foot fetish, but they have to be beautiful.

I just want one night with the doctor, i vow to make him happy.
With every last thrust i have.........

Just look at that face, how could you not want to work harder with him in the sack.

Attachments

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've had crush on Dylan Walsh since season 1 of Nip Tuck. I think he's absolutely gorgeous and so sweet, plus a terrific actor. Check this site: D y l i c i o u s ■ ■ ■ Your ultimate source for everything Dylan Walsh There are tons of pictures and screen caps. I agree that he's in terrific shape lately. He's in his early 40s but he's in better shape than 5 years ago. He's a small guy (probably 5'9 and I don't think he weighs more than 135 lbs). Oh......and I love his feet, they're long and slender, very suckable :)

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mario Lopez must be the hottest man ever.

meh. he's too over-processed for me.

Anyone else think that Dylan actually looked hotter than Julian in tonight's season opener? I think Dr. McNamara has had some work done during the show's hiatus.

I thought the same thing too! It was usually Julian who you drooled over in previous seasons, but Dylan totally stepped up his game. I think he worked out some or something. I can't really tell, but the man looks good. Julian has gotten a little more chubbier, but i'd still do naughty things with him. :tongue:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's some breaking news for those of you who don't keep up with the showbiz blogs. MARIO LOPEZ has signed on to do FIVE episodes of Nip/Tuck this season reprising his Dr. Mike Hamoui character, a younger alter-ego version of Dr. Christian Troy. Let's all hope for more shower scenes--or even something better. (Too bad it's on FX, not HBO!)

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: subdividemylipz

banana2020

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Still one of the hottest and best tv shows ever... ryan murphy is really good in what he‘s doing and the cast was really sexy

tumblr_inline_pbmcanHeMm1tcay80_400.gifv