Men touching themselves!

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"I have THREE signs up in my bathroom that say, "CLOSE LID BEFORE FLUSHING"

Being the closest thing to the operational area, the lid is full of micro pieces of shit - it's well neigh the most contaminated place in the b'room. For heaven's sake don't touch it - unles you are wearing rubber gloves.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
This afternoon I heard on the radio that, in the course of a month, the average person will touch the hands of TWENTY SIX MEN who haven't washed their hands since last touching their private parts.

(As compared to touching the hands of TWO females who haven't washed their hands since last touching their private parts.)

Could this be true?!

- - - - - - - - - -

(This was reported on the radio by Dr. Dean Edell, a physician who became a national radio host in the U.S.)

Does it mean that i´m going to touch the privat parts of 26 men and 2 women everymonth, and i´m not going to get any pleasure in change? :eek:

I want somebody to touch my parts, anyone of them!! :mad::mad:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
And if your toothbrush is near the toilet it's full of tiny bits of poo, I think it's up to about 12 feet away.

If we spend too much time thinking about how dirty things are we'd all turn Howard Hughes.

Toothbrushes will develop trace amounts of the fecal coliform bacteria even if it is not near the toilet...

I wash my hands whenever I use the bathroom for obvious reasons. Also, I have sensitive facial skin so I'm really cautious about what touches my face and I was never quite fond of shaking people's hands anyway...

This has been tested by the guys on the Discovery Channel show MythBusters. They found that indeed it does not matter how far away you keep your toothbrush from the toilet it will still have fecal matter on it. They even had "control" toothbrushes that were nowhere near a restroom which also had traces of fecal matter on them.

I'm a germaphobe, so I was quite disturbed by all of this as it was the first time I'd ever even heard of it.:eek:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is related to human body is disgusting thread.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
If we can smell it, that means that microscopic pieces of it are in the air. Otherwise there would be no smell.

We can't excape germs. Some experts say that being exposed to some germs actually makes our boides more germ resistant.

It is the germs that we get exposed to that are "new" to us that usually make us sick. Those germs that we encounter every day we usually build a resistance to them.

In the third world, the people are resistant to the bacteria in the water. We Europeans and Americans drink a glass of that water and...... most likely we would shit our pants from the severe runs unless we were within 10 feet of an available toilet.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has been tested by the guys on the Discovery Channel show MythBusters. They found that indeed it does not matter how far away you keep your toothbrush from the toilet it will still have fecal matter on it. They even had "control" toothbrushes that were nowhere near a restroom which also had traces of fecal matter on them. I'm a germaphobe, so I was quite disturbed by all of this as it was the first time I'd ever even heard of it.:eek:

I saw that as well! It was beyond disturbing for a germaphobe like myself. That's when my tooth brush got a plastic cover and went into a drawer away from the toilet. Once a week I rinse it with peroxide. Probably does nothing but it does make me feel better which is all that matters. :cool:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I saw that as well! It was beyond disturbing for a germaphobe like myself. That's when my tooth brush got a plastic cover and went into a drawer away from the toilet. Once a week I rinse it with peroxide. Probably does nothing but it does make me feel better which is all that matters. :cool:
I leave mine soaking in mouthwash. I have no idea if it helps any, but it at least gives me some form of comfort.:biggrin:

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most guys who dont wash their hands think that its ok..as their dick is clean and urine is sterile. The fact is that your asshole regardless of how clean you may keep it is full of bacteria. Your scrotum through the day is cover with the same bacteria due to its proximity and so is your dick. When you touch your dick you need to wash your hands. Not just a rinse but a wash.
I was on a cruise ship where approx half the passengers got sick. The CDC advised us it was due to fellow passengers not washing their hands and handling food at the buffets.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The human race has been around for quite some time...and has survived all of the germs you guys have reacted with horror to. The fact is that the human body is extremely well suited to handle all of this crap without ill effect. More importantly, the medical profession is just now recognizing the harm done by all those well-meaning parents who spray, wash, wipe down and coat every available household surface with bacteria-destroying disinfectant. Their children grow up with substantially reduced immunity to the everyday germs and bacteria which co-inhabit the world in which we live.

There are many other things much more serious to worry about...

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
"CLOSE LID BEFORE FLUSHING"

the lid is full of micro pieces of shit - it's well neigh the most contaminated place in the b'room.

Actually toothbrushes and bathroom drains rank the highest for microbes.

That's when my tooth brush got a plastic cover and went into a drawer away from the toilet. Once a week I rinse it with peroxide. Probably does nothing but it does make me feel better which is all that matters. :cool:

Instead of rinsing it soak your toothbrush in peroxide for at least 30 minutes to effectively disinfect it.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most guys who dont wash their hands think that its ok..as their dick is clean and urine is sterile. The fact is that your asshole regardless of how clean you may keep it is full of bacteria. Your scrotum through the day is cover with the same bacteria due to its proximity and so is your dick. When you touch your dick you need to wash your hands. Not just a rinse but a wash.
I was on a cruise ship where approx half the passengers got sick. The CDC advised us it was due to fellow passengers not washing their hands and handling food at the buffets.

People who clean and sterilize everything are doing the human race a disservice by creating super bugs.

And there is dirty stuff in your hair, clothes, shoes and on your keyboard.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fyi germophobes - i read somewhere reliable that there are on average more germs in the mouth than in the ass. I doubt thats true, but whatever . . .chew on that one while you're brushing your toothies will'ya lol
Does that mean if I get you drunk off Listerine I can munch on your sweet little ass? :wink: