men without balls

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
i mean metaphorical balls.i could write a lot about the feminization of men in this society,but instead i want to read your opinion.it's obvious that most men don't have balls,that mean's no testosterone,and that means they are more like women.i think the greatest think about guys is that they have logic,that what most women lack or don't prioritize.
It goes like this:
1:i'm single,i masturbate all day long
2:if i don't do something,i will be single all my life and i will never have sex
3:i'm older and i will miss out on my youth if i don't do something.
These are 3 simple assumptions that many guys can make,i did when i was younger,and many years i cryied like a baby and did nothing.it took to much to get to 4:do something about it.and i did.
Now this is my question to you,do you think that constant feminist bullshit(the fact that it's called that and advocates equality says so much...)tv shows,love songs etc make guys more like girls?and if yes,don't you feel like a lesbian when dating a guy who looks more than you in the mirror?

sober up.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
i mean metaphorical balls.I could write a lot about the feminization of men in this society,but instead i want to read your opinion.It's obvious that most men don't have balls,that mean's no testosterone,and that means they are more like women.I think the greatest think about guys is that they have logic,that what most women lack or don't prioritize.
It goes like this:
1:i'm single,i masturbate all day long
2:if i don't do something,i will be single all my life and i will never have sex
3:i'm older and i will miss out on my youth if i don't do something.
These are 3 simple assumptions that many guys can make,i did when i was younger,and many years i cryied like a baby and did nothing.It took to much to get to 4:do something about it.And i did.
Now this is my question to you,do you think that constant feminist bullshit(the fact that it's called that and advocates equality says so much...)tv shows,love songs etc make guys more like girls?and if yes,don't you feel like a lesbian when dating a guy who looks more than you in the mirror?

sober up.

And then fuck off.

B_robertoextremu

1st Like
Media
Who were you before you were banned?
there is no point telling that someone is stupid without reasons.Who knows,maybe i am a frustrated 12 year old who talks shit on the internet,or maybe i am more smarter than you.But that doesen't matter,if you can't make a point why post here?say that i'm an idiot but then say WHY,so that maybe in the future i won't be.But comming here and posting something that has no meaning,just to boost your number of posts or confidence because you are so much better then everybody is quite useless
whell,that's just my opinion,and i'm entitled to it.
and i wasn't banned,this is my first account here

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
there is no point telling that someone is stupid without reasons.Who knows,maybe i am a frustrated 12 year old who talks shit on the internet,or maybe i am more smarter than you.But that doesen't matter,if you can't make a point why post here?say that i'm an idiot but then say WHY,so that maybe in the future i won't be.But comming here and posting something that has no meaning,just to boost your number of posts or confidence because you are so much better then everybody is quite useless
whell,that's just my opinion,and i'm entitled to it.
and i wasn't banned,this is my first account here
I didn't call you an idiot, I implied you were drunk by telling you to sober up.

Funny you should accuse me of making posts that have no meaning.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i mean metaphorical balls.I could write a lot about the feminization of men in this society,but instead i want to read your opinion.It's obvious that most men don't have balls,that mean's no testosterone,and that means they are more like women.I think the greatest think about guys is that they have logic,that what most women lack or don't prioritize.

That and our skill in grammar, spelling, and punctuation, right?

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For what it's worth, and my apologies for my immodesty, but it's called for here. I have an intense sex drive, and have had it for quite a while now, so much so that I don't share my sexual endeavors with my friends as their experiences and sex drive is miles apart from mine. That said, my all too frequent sexual interludes have far less to do with my robust genetalia than with my ability to empathize with women. Most women don't see me as the enemy, but rather as one who can be at one with them; in short, I am (proudly) one of those men who you claim are like girls. Not that I am incapable of taking the lead--in fact, in many situations I am an alpha-male--but when it comes to being with a woman, I relish who and what they are, and am infinitely pleasured by what they bring to me, both in and out of the bedroom. My reveling in a woman's strength doesn't make me less of a man, but moreso; just as I hope that that same partner will revel in my strength and pleasure in it, in every way. Thinking myself as an equal with my mate doesn't lessen me, but rather it expresses how confident I am with myself. And perhaps because of this appreciation of the women who I've been intimate with, I, unlike you, are not doomed to masturbate all day long, but have LOVED countless wonderful women over the years, and joyfully, they have loved me back.

So what I have to say to you is to try to understand that whoever you should be between the sheets with is a very special, unique, human being, whose physical union with you pales with respect to the potential of the joining of your two spirits. Once you embrace that wondrous sensibility, your sexual angst will become mere history.

Women (not girls) know that men with real "balls" are so comfortable with them that they don't feel any need to use them to dominate anyone else, especially women, as having true "balls" means that you're not intimidated by anyone.

I don't mean this as any sort of slam on you, just a prod in the direction of understanding the amazing potentials which men and women can have with each other.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Do you think feminized men are a problem for women?if yes,why.what do you think of men that stand more than you in front of a mirror?

I come from a part of town where men are supposed to be real men, and all that bullshit. So i am very impressed when i do on the rare occasion find a guy who likes looking after himself.

I think personal grooming at home is a great thing, especially since guys can be excessively hairy, rough etc. But visits to the beautician would put me off a little

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
How did I miss these festivities?

....maybe i am more smarter than you.
:laughing:

But that doesen't matter,if you can't make a point why post here?
Is it even necessary to comment? :biggrin2:

fuck that,good night!
Do not fuck that good night. Rage rage, against Hickboy saying Bite!

me.

-Billy Bob Dylan Thomas, aka Hickboy, aka a gnat's ass from having had enough.
You's da most literated redneck I knows.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For what it's worth, and my apologies for my immodesty, but it's called for here. I have an intense sex drive, and have had it for quite a while now, so much so that I don't share my sexual endeavors with my friends as their experiences and sex drive is miles apart from mine. That said, my all too frequent sexual interludes have far less to do with my robust genetalia than with my ability to empathize with women. Most women don't see me as the enemy, but rather as one who can be at one with them; in short, I am (proudly) one of those men who you claim are like girls. Not that I am incapable of taking the lead--in fact, in many situations I am an alpha-male--but when it comes to being with a woman, I relish who and what they are, and am infinitely pleasured by what they bring to me, both in and out of the bedroom. My reveling in a woman's strength doesn't make me less of a man, but moreso; just as I hope that that same partner will revel in my strength and pleasure in it, in every way. Thinking myself as an equal with my mate doesn't lessen me, but rather it expresses how confident I am with myself. And perhaps because of this appreciation of the women who I've been intimate with, I, unlike you, are not doomed to masturbate all day long, but have LOVED countless wonderful women over the years, and joyfully, they have loved me back.

So what I have to say to you is to try to understand that whoever you should be between the sheets with is a very special, unique, human being, whose physical union with you pales with respect to the potential of the joining of your two spirits. Once you embrace that wondrous sensibility, your sexual angst will become mere history.

Women (not girls) know that men with real "balls" are so comfortable with them that they don't feel any need to use them to dominate anyone else, especially women, as having true "balls" means that you're not intimidated by anyone.

I don't mean this as any sort of slam on you, just a prod in the direction of understanding the amazing potentials which men and women can have with each other.

Brilliantly spoke (Or typed as it were). I agree very much with the physical pailing in comparison to spiritual union. I honestly wasn't sure if it existed until about 3 years ago. But once you know the difference its hard to go back to being so blind. I believe the male ego that has kept men from expressing themselves may be finally starting to edge back and we are seeing more and more men who are comfortable with the fact that they too can have emotions and feelings and not have to dominate everything due to some sort of insecurity. That idea right there is a hard pill to swallow. It was for me. But i don't see this feminization everyone is talking about. I see an embracing of the duality of the human spirit. Being one way is not balanced or doesn't seem that way to me. That is just my personal opinion made from my thoughts and experiences but I'm glad that in this day and age i can express the softer side of myself without being ridiculed or slammed for it. Real men have feelings too. And they do cry from time to time. :)

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry...but I totally dislike being with a man who is in front of the mirror more than myself. I want no part of a narcissist nor do I want a effeminate man. Sensitive, caring, giving, understanding...yes. Oh and it really helps if he is a mind reader also. :wink: