men without balls

B_robertoextremu

1st Like
Media
Dammit Hick, you screwed up the page again. :grumpy:

OP, there are plenty of strong, capable, logical, intelligent women in this forum who may or may not be interested in deconstructing and annihilating your lengthy kitchen sink dissertation, that is, if they want to bother.

So rather than do that, I'll just comment on this:
So in other words, after all your big talk about being a "manly man", rather than stand firm to debate and defend your theses like a man, you've decided to drop your stinkbombs and run away like a wussy little girl! :laughing:

from wikipedia: May Day occurs on May 1 and refers to several public holidays.[1] In many countries, May Day is synonymous with International Workers' Day, or Labour Day...

I was gone for a while,from home and from my computer.I didn't run away...you say about defending my thesis...i think you too know that things aren't as easy in the real world.People want to be stupid and ignorant,it's easy for them.I won't say that this thread is the absolute truth in the universe,there are just my ideas that i am willing to discuss openly.But there is another conclusion that can be taken here.People will never try to be smarter and understand more,because it's confortable being stupid.

Take religion.People still think there is a bearded men in the sky.
some examples why it's stupid:
Sign in to read: Vatican admits Galileo was right - science-in-society - 07 November 1992 - New Scientist

But this is way smarter than islam:
The Blasphemous Teddy Bear - TIME
"British primary school teacher Gillian Gibbons has been arrested in Sudan, accused of insulting Islam's Prophet by letting her class of 7-year-olds name a teddy bear Mohammed."

That was just a poing being made,and i'm sure that many of the very smart "fuck you" or "hahahaha" comments where from people who lack logic.
You came here,as well as AlteredEgo and said something that makes sense,i could read it and understand a point to it.But half of this thread is made of trollish comments that make no sense.
If you had some traits of intelligence you would leave this thread alone or think that i'm an idiot and go away,those are possibilities if you don't want to contribuite.But saying shit shows that you are probably one of those bible fuckers who still think the world is flat and is 6000 years old.Why don't you talk to your invisible friend and stop the pollution to this thread.And this site too.

Also HickBoy and ManlyBanisters,this is not the first time i see posts like this from you.Trolls should be banned.

B_andrei_balon

Just Browsing
Media
I don't know about the pissing contest,i think men and women are equal but different,each made by evolution/God for a specific job.

I found this website that explains it very well
Osho - Women are right hemisphere Men are left hemisphered, Male Mind female Mind

There are only fiew points to be made,but read everything,it's interesting.

*The right hemisphere is intuitive, illogical, irrational, poetic, platonic, imaginative, romantic, mythical, religious; and the left hemisphere is logical, rational, mathematical, Aristotelian, scientific, calculative. *

*Women are right-hemisphere people, men are left hemisphered. Men have ruled women for centuries. Now a few women are revolting but the amazing thing is that these are the same type of women. In fact they are just like men -- rational, argumentative, Aristotelian. It is possible that one day, just as the communist revolution has succeeded in Russia and China, somewhere, maybe in America, women can succeed and overthrow men.

But by the time the women succeed, the women will no more be women, they will have become left hemisphered. Because to fight, one has to be calculative, and to fight with men you have to be like men: aggressive. That very aggressiveness is shown all over the world in women's liberation. Women who have become part of that liberation movement are very aggressive, they are losing all grace, all that comes out of intuition. Because if you have to fight with men you have to learn the same trick;*

what do you guys think about the second part?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Men have not ruled women for centuries in all locations. Some tribal peoples are matriarchal, and while Great Britain does have its Parliament and its democratic process, the leader of the monarchy has been a queen for a very long time now. I grew up in an American community in which women ran the houses even though every last one had a job. In my community, women had the final say on everything from what to buy, and how much to spend on it, to how many children it conceive and how much to pay for primary education. There were frequently (though not usually) no men in the house anyway, but generally, in the community I came from, you didn't ask your father for anything; he would have deferred to your mother anyway.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about the pissing contest,i think men and women are equal but different,each made by evolution/God for a specific job.

Osho - Women are right hemisphere Men are left hemisphered, Male Mind female Mind

*The right hemisphere is intuitive, illogical, irrational, poetic, platonic, imaginative, romantic, mythical, religious; and the left hemisphere is logical, rational, mathematical, Aristotelian, scientific, calculative. *

*Women are right-hemisphere people, men are left hemisphered. Men have ruled women for centuries.
Now a few women are revolting but the amazing thing is that these are the same type of women. In fact they are just like men -- rational, argumentative, Aristotelian. It is possible that one day, just as the communist revolution has succeeded in Russia and China, somewhere, maybe in America, women can succeed and overthrow men.

But by the time the women succeed, the women will no more be women, they will have become left hemisphered. Because to fight, one has to be calculative, and to fight with men you have to be like men: aggressive. That very aggressiveness is shown all over the world in women's liberation. Women who have become part of that liberation movement are very aggressive, they are losing all grace, all that comes out of intuition. Because if you have to fight with men you have to learn the same trick;*

If I see one more kent post this shit again I'm going to go absolutely postal, I swear. Be warned.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It amazes me that there really are people who think that humankind can be explained with very simply, self-serving explanations. The human mind is an extremely complicated thing, driven by chemistry, environment and hundreds of thousands of years of cultural and biological evolution. To think that who and what we are can be explained by some simplistic, all-encompassing theory of man/woman is absurd. For every study that proposes to explain why we are the way we are, there is another one that refutes it. There is nothing wrong with asking the questions or the search for answers. But we should also be comfortable with the realization that we will never know for certain what truly drives us as human beings.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

*Women are right-hemisphere people, men are left hemisphered. Men have ruled women for centuries. Now a few women are revolting but the amazing thing is that these are the same type of women. In fact they are just like men -- rational, argumentative, Aristotelian. It is possible that one day, just as the communist revolution has succeeded in Russia and China, somewhere, maybe in America, women can succeed and overthrow men.

I think it's bull puckey, because that means that intuitive and empatheic males are not considered men either, which is just plain mean.

Btw 'Osho" is the name assumed by the 'guru' formerly known as Bhagavan Shree Rajneesh. Remember the 'orange army' of Rajneeshi cultists in the 80s? They are still to be found.