Merona Boxer Briefs

My favorite underwear is Target's Merona Boxer Briefs, but I guess they stopped carrying them. Too bad. They had just enough Spandex (about 7 %) to keep the legs from crawling up. I loved them. They just felt good all over. Does anyone know of any substitutes that can compare to this comfort? Thanks.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know what you're talking about.. I have a few pairs of Merona briefs that are really soft and light.. I only wear them when I'm wearing suits and they feel great otherwise I'm not wearing anything underneath.. I wanted to stock up and so a year ago I went to Target to score some more and they just weren't there.. I was bummed.. Seems the reason they felt great was the 97% nylon and 3% spandex.. Very light and sexy..

Not sure if anyone is using nylon for their briefs so I purchased these off ebay.. Jockey 80% polyester and 20% spandex.. They feel very close to the Merona.. My purchase was made from this seller and I had no problems.. Let me know if you get them or if you find ones made of nylon..

New Men Jockey Sport Performance 2 Pack Boxer Brief Underwear H Fly Support G B | eBay

I know what you're talking about.. I have a few pairs of Merona briefs that are really soft and light.. I only wear them when I'm wearing suits and they feel great otherwise I'm not wearing anything underneath.. I wanted to stock up and so a year ago I went to Target to score some more and they just weren't there.. I was bummed.. Seems the reason they felt great was the 97% nylon and 3% spandex.. Very light and sexy..

Not sure if anyone is using nylon for their briefs so I purchased these off ebay.. Jockey 80% polyester and 20% spandex.. They feel very close to the Merona.. My purchase was made from this seller and I had no problems.. Let me know if you get them or if you find ones made of nylon..

New Men Jockey Sport Performance 2 Pack Boxer Brief Underwear H Fly Support G B | eBay

Thanks, man. I'll check them out. By the way, hot pics in your profile!

young_hung_21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've gotta say, the airism boxer briefs from Uniqlo are kind of wonderful. I bought a pair and then had to go back for 3 more.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're welcome and thanks for the compliment.. Let me know your thoughts about the briefs if you buy them or if you find some better ones..

hung_8x6

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite underwear is Target's Merona Boxer Briefs, but I guess they stopped carrying them. Too bad. They had just enough Spandex (about 7 %) to keep the legs from crawling up. I loved them. They just felt good all over. Does anyone know of any substitutes that can compare to this comfort? Thanks.

Target where I live carries Merona boxer briefs. I just bought some recently and they are most comfortable. They're 95% cotton and 5% spandex. They sure beat the 100% cotton boxer briefs from a different manufacturer that I had been wearing previously, and the price is very reasonable. Merona boxer briefs keep everything in place without being too constricting. They complement my work attire very well.

Lopf356

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've gotta say, the airism boxer briefs from Uniqlo are kind of wonderful. I bought a pair and then had to go back for 3 more.

I've been really curious about this underwear... not too expensive and simple, which I like.

Also try H&M boxer briefs, they come in three packs, and I think if you buy the grey, black or white ones they are made from organic cotton. :smile:

swellguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight