Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: RazorUniverse

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm still not sure how I'm coming across on something.. Recently I bought a couple of white fishnet tanks to wear as a layer under my summer dress work shirts. I wear undershirts in the heat of the summer because the undershirt keeps the outer shirt tucked in so much better. I bought the fishnet tanks only because I figured they would be much cooler than a cotton tank. So, even with my dress shirt almost buttoned up the fishnet is barely visible at the neckline, and well, looks kind of provocative to me.

What would you think to see a smooth dressed guy with a fishnet tank peeking through at the neckline? Anything in particular?

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm still not sure how I'm coming across on something.. Recently I bought a couple of white fishnet tanks to wear as a layer under my summer dress work shirts. I wear undershirts in the heat of the summer because the undershirt keeps the outer shirt tucked in so much better. I bought the fishnet tanks only because I figured they would be much cooler than a cotton tank. So, even with my dress shirt almost buttoned up the fishnet is barely visible at the neckline, and well, looks kind of provocative to me.

What would you think to see a smooth dressed guy with a fishnet tank peeking through at the neckline? Anything in particular?
I would get hard.

Reactions: bravesoldier