Michael C. Hall

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
don't know about how hung, but he's alot shorter than i thought he'd be when i saw him in person once.

he is cute, but that whole dexter thing creeps me out ( i know it's just a character, but would u really be able to seperate the two if you were in a position to have sex with the dude? ) I wouldn't be able to fall asleep after that's for sure. lol

He's really hot. How tall is he? He IMDB claims he's 5'10.5" but I seriouly doubt it.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
don't know about how hung, but he's alot shorter than i thought he'd be when i saw him in person once.

he is cute, but that whole dexter thing creeps me out ( i know it's just a character, but would u really be able to seperate the two if you were in a position to have sex with the dude? ) I wouldn't be able to fall asleep after that's for sure. lol

Use rent boys, then you don't have to worry about the sleep part afterwards. Have a buddy that has always used rent boys; his mantra was "I don't pay them to come, I pay them to go." Makes alot of sense when you think about it.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The chance of seeing his ass in jeans or suit pants was one of the things that initially got me hooked on Six Feet Under. Luckily, I was rewarded a few times throughout the show's run.:biggrin: