Michael C. Hall

Native_1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG I had to pause it and jerk off to the bubble butt!
It was PERFECT and just what I thought it would look like without clothes.
Man I would eat that ass for hours with him slowly jerking off looking at me with those "Dexter" eyes. Fuck got a hard on again just looking at this pictures!
That is one of the hottest bubble butts I have seen in a long time. The last one I saw like that was in the Spa baths in Toronto. This blonde kid was cruising me watching me as I was sucking this huge cock.
The man shot his load and he walked up and I pulled his towel off to see his nice upward standing hard on. I sucked him a few times then turned him around to see an ass just like Dexters.....perfection on a hot hot blonde kid.
I bent him over and started licking out his hole and he went crazy! I took him by the hand over to the sling that is out in the open room and got down on the little stools they have and ate his ass for like an hour. He whispered how good it felt and said no one had licked his hole before and asked me if I would keep doing it while he jerked off and came.
I was all too happy to oblige and he jerked for a good while until he moaned loudly and pointed his cock down at me covering my face with his hot cum!
Funny thing was I was fully dressed and was going out the door when the first huge cock man wanted me to suck him off...then this kid watched us and wanted me to do him as well. Seems I got what I wanted and more with this perfect ass! Tiny little pink hole just like what I am thinking Dexter had hidden between those beautiful mounds of smooth flesh......
OK gotta cum now....

Mr. Smith

Sexy Member
Media
Hot story and all, but I don't see what this has to do with this thread. :confused:

OMG I had to pause it and jerk off to the bubble butt!
It was PERFECT and just what I thought it would look like without clothes.
Man I would eat that ass for hours with him slowly jerking off looking at me with those "Dexter" eyes. Fuck got a hard on again just looking at this pictures!
That is one of the hottest bubble butts I have seen in a long time. The last one I saw like that was in the Spa baths in Toronto. This blonde kid was cruising me watching me as I was sucking this huge cock.
The man shot his load and he walked up and I pulled his towel off to see his nice upward standing hard on. I sucked him a few times then turned him around to see an ass just like Dexters.....perfection on a hot hot blonde kid.
I bent him over and started licking out his hole and he went crazy! I took him by the hand over to the sling that is out in the open room and got down on the little stools they have and ate his ass for like an hour. He whispered how good it felt and said no one had licked his hole before and asked me if I would keep doing it while he jerked off and came.
I was all too happy to oblige and he jerked for a good while until he moaned loudly and pointed his cock down at me covering my face with his hot cum!
Funny thing was I was fully dressed and was going out the door when the first huge cock man wanted me to suck him off...then this kid watched us and wanted me to do him as well. Seems I got what I wanted and more with this perfect ass! Tiny little pink hole just like what I am thinking Dexter had hidden between those beautiful mounds of smooth flesh......
OK gotta cum now....

Spiketerry

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He sure does has one delicious, fuckable ass
tumblr_mdflf9QyRg1qami9to9_500.jpg

tumblr_nw9lh0QOaS1ua8sfio4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nw9lh0QOaS1ua8sfio5_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nw9lh0QOaS1ua8sfio6_r1_500.gif