Michael Jackson

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The Jacksons were a poor family from a lower income blue collar working community in Gary, Indiana. It was Joe Jackson that recognized talent in his kids and was ready to have them support he and Katherine in the manner to which they would have liked to have become accustomed. Joe Jackson was successful at promoting a bunch of kids with enough talent to move them into the limelite to where Barry Gordy of Motown Records saw them and took a chance. It was that act of kindness by Barry Gordy, and also desire to rake in the bucks on his behalf that made the Jackson 5.

There was also very little doubt that none of the Jackson children had anything resembling a normal childhood.

In addition, the Jackson family grew up under the "umbrella" of an extremely opressive religious doctrine and belief system. This did not help any of the kids and probably by puberty added to Michael's psychological problems.

I spent a good portion of my life in training for and more than a couple of years working successfully as a professional musician in and around Hollywood. When you work in recording studios and around sound stages you hear things. Some of what you hear you take and throw away like a grain of salt, other things you hear are not so easily discarded.

Michael Jackson was injured numerous times in both rehearsal and in the making of his rock videos. Though injuries are common, what is not common is the addiction to work and the financial pressures he was under. From what I heard before his forced retirement and all the controversy surrounding him, he rarely gave in to injury and often things were not medically treated as they should have been simply because as is common in show business many incomes and those of promoters and agents all depend on what the entertainer does. Delays and recouperations cost all of the people behind the scenes a great deal of money which they resent intensely. It is far easier to find some "hack" MD who is a "Dr. Feelgood" to shoot up the performer with drugs to alleviate the pain rather than to ever get proper medical attention and healing. There are many "Dr. Feelgoods" in and around the entertainment industry and the list of people with drug problems based on this is or has been staggering.

The poster citing Curt Cobain, Janis Joplin, and others who died from overdoses of "recreational drugs" is on the right track, but, not on the total truth.

I think that the best example and comparison is none of the above but instead actor "Jeff Conaway" who appeared as "Bobby Wheeler" in Taxi and also was in both the movie and Broadway versions of "Grease". Jeff Conaway suffered horrific back injuries and to treat his injuries and pain he found a "Dr. Feelgood". This MD based on both the available assets and notariety prescribled incredible dosages of prescription pain killers. Jeff Conaway has been in and out of drug rehabilitation clinics again and again for addiction to these drugs and at the same time is so totally crippled and unable to move because of pain that it is pathetic.

This is quite similar to what over time happened to Michael. Injuries left untreated were made worse instead of better by improper medical care.

After Michael's death, the fact that he was in supporting other family members did come out in the financial audits of his estate. Allowances were paid to Katherine and Joe and several of the brothers as I remember. Both of the girls had enough success on their own to keep the cash flowing without his help.

Based on all of the complexities, and an estate that will take years to completely resolve and settle, will probably expose a great deal more of the finances as time goes on.

I was at no time a fan of Michael Jackson with regards to his music. I can also say the same of "Prince", but, I respect the talent of both of these men and the work that they go to and have gone to, to reach the levels in the profession that they have.

With regards to the size of Michael Jackson's genitals, based on all of the clothing that could have been revealing that was used in his performances over the years, and the absence of anything significant in view, even well disguised, I would guess that what was there was either very average or less than average.

That being said, I think that pursuit of what Jackson had in his pants is disrespectful of his many years of work and his contributions to music in general. It is also disrespectful of a an abused adult who came from an abused childhood.

Few inside showbusiness history have been as "handled" and as "managed" as Jackson was. The only one that comes to mind outside of show business was the late billionaire Howard Hughes.

Rest in Peace Michael, because this is the first peace he's had since childhood.

S

superbot

The Jacksons were a poor family from a lower income blue collar working community in Gary, Indiana. It was Joe Jackson that recognized talent in his kids and was ready to have them support he and Katherine in the manner to which they would have liked to have become accustomed. Joe Jackson was successful at promoting a bunch of kids with enough talent to move them into the limelite to where Barry Gordy of Motown Records saw them and took a chance. It was that act of kindness by Barry Gordy, and also desire to rake in the bucks on his behalf that made the Jackson 5.

There was also very little doubt that none of the Jackson children had anything resembling a normal childhood.

In addition, the Jackson family grew up under the "umbrella" of an extremely opressive religious doctrine and belief system. This did not help any of the kids and probably by puberty added to Michael's psychological problems.

I spent a good portion of my life in training for and more than a couple of years working successfully as a professional musician in and around Hollywood. When you work in recording studios and around sound stages you hear things. Some of what you hear you take and throw away like a grain of salt, other things you hear are not so easily discarded.

Michael Jackson was injured numerous times in both rehearsal and in the making of his rock videos. Though injuries are common, what is not common is the addiction to work and the financial pressures he was under. From what I heard before his forced retirement and all the controversy surrounding him, he rarely gave in to injury and often things were not medically treated as they should have been simply because as is common in show business many incomes and those of promoters and agents all depend on what the entertainer does. Delays and recouperations cost all of the people behind the scenes a great deal of money which they resent intensely. It is far easier to find some "hack" MD who is a "Dr. Feelgood" to shoot up the performer with drugs to alleviate the pain rather than to ever get proper medical attention and healing. There are many "Dr. Feelgoods" in and around the entertainment industry and the list of people with drug problems based on this is or has been staggering.

The poster citing Curt Cobain, Janis Joplin, and others who died from overdoses of "recreational drugs" is on the right track, but, not on the total truth.

I think that the best example and comparison is none of the above but instead actor "Jeff Conaway" who appeared as "Bobby Wheeler" in Taxi and also was in both the movie and Broadway versions of "Grease". Jeff Conaway suffered horrific back injuries and to treat his injuries and pain he found a "Dr. Feelgood". This MD based on both the available assets and notariety prescribled incredible dosages of prescription pain killers. Jeff Conaway has been in and out of drug rehabilitation clinics again and again for addiction to these drugs and at the same time is so totally crippled and unable to move because of pain that it is pathetic.

This is quite similar to what over time happened to Michael. Injuries left untreated were made worse instead of better by improper medical care.

After Michael's death, the fact that he was in supporting other family members did come out in the financial audits of his estate. Allowances were paid to Katherine and Joe and several of the brothers as I remember. Both of the girls had enough success on their own to keep the cash flowing without his help.

Based on all of the complexities, and an estate that will take years to completely resolve and settle, will probably expose a great deal more of the finances as time goes on.

I was at no time a fan of Michael Jackson with regards to his music. I can also say the same of "Prince", but, I respect the talent of both of these men and the work that they go to and have gone to, to reach the levels in the profession that they have.

With regards to the size of Michael Jackson's genitals, based on all of the clothing that could have been revealing that was used in his performances over the years, and the absence of anything significant in view, even well disguised, I would guess that what was there was either very average or less than average.

That being said, I think that pursuit of what Jackson had in his pants is disrespectful of his many years of work and his contributions to music in general. It is also disrespectful of a an abused adult who came from an abused childhood.

Few inside showbusiness history have been as "handled" and as "managed" as Jackson was. The only one that comes to mind outside of show business was the late billionaire Howard Hughes.

Rest in Peace Michael, because this is the first peace he's had since childhood.
MJ had the money and the opportunity to walk away from all of this and should have done so years ago,in much the same way that Beatles and Abba did.You make your money and then you get off the insane 'merry go round' that is the American entertainment industry.The one thing MJ was't was a victim.He did,however,lack any sort of common sense.Being wealthy and pretty much in control of what he did, he could quite easily have dumped his troublesome family and left Hollywood and the music industry and made a diiferent life for himself and his kids.The fact is he didn't.He could also have received proper treatment for his drug addiction and 'physcological' problems,but again,for some reason he refused all advice.The bottom line is that most of the bad stuff that happened to MJ was of his own making all adults MUST,at the end of the day take responsibility for their own actions....

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a old saying to those in need of help, "Save yourselves." God, it was hard to get my uncle off the drugs and we recommend rehab.....boy, it took a huge toll on us for 9-12 months, but once he got better do to our help, he did go to meetings. You could imagine how many times he refused it all. But once he figure out his mistakes, he realize he is an adult now and needs to grow out of this lifestyle he did lead himself into. He still goes to meeting. He is no longer under the influence of booze or drugs.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a old saying to those in need of help, "Save yourselves." God, it was hard to get my uncle off the drugs and we recommend rehab.....boy, it took a huge toll on us for 9-12 months, but once he got better do to our help, he did go to meetings. You could imagine how many times he refused it all. But once he figure out his mistakes, he realize he is an adult now and needs to grow out of this lifestyle he did lead himself into. He still goes to meeting. He is no longer under the influence of booze or drugs.

Thanks for reminding folks that sobriety is not a walk in the park.

As for MJ's wiener, I just hope he liked it, but I doubt his perfectionism allowed it.

Last edited:
S

SirConcis

Jackson's physical problems would have happened money or no money. But his fame brough papparazzi who forced Jackson to live fairly reclusively, and the few bits that came out of his private life did not appear to make him look "normal", especially because people wouldn't know the whole story.

His biggest problem was what some would call reckless spending. When he went bankrupt, the only option left was for him to come out of retirement and do shows to raise money.

If he had lived within his means post-retirement, he could have lived a quiet private life with far less media scrutiny.

I think he was a genuinely good person but was naive and probably still very much a kid. My *guess* is that people close to him knew there was no way he could physically do this tour but for him, it was the only way to financially survive and he may have told his doctors to do whatever it takes to let him do at least one show.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think Michael Jackson's biggest weakness is that he trusted people too much. Some of these were not good and yet he had the naivety of a 10 year old child that hasn't passed puberty yet. All the entourages and hanger-ons treated him like he was an unspoiled God. Could Michael Jackson survived all of this? Absolutely, but he had to save himself. He could have had treatment and other psychological disorder taken care of, probably during the Thriller years. He would possibly seek mental help as well. Why didn't the family intervened? Here's why: $$$$$$$! He was a cash cow. The brothers hadn't done anything worthwhile, save for a few small solo hits in the 80s, but they still relied on him and knew that he would pay for them, even when their career tanked. Jermaine has a nasty reputation for marrying Randy's wife and still having huge unpaid child support bills from his ex wives that keep piling up. LaToya is just a black sheep, sucking the scrupples at every interview there is. She has no talent and zero morals. Joe Jackson would love publicity and dressing like some old 70s pimp while smiling like a devil now that his son is dead.

Could Michael have been saved? Yes, but he had to save himself. He could have cut the ties from his family members. He had the right. He had the money to do so and walked away a survivor, like Marlon, Janet, and Rebbie did. The terrible thing is that he stuck around for it. He was trapped. The 50 year old man with a boy's mentality didn't mature and died along with him. It left not only a burden, but a mess with all the looney tunes coming out of the woodwork suing the estate or whatever left and right. MJ could have left the entertainment industry and start his life anew. Instead, he stuck around far too long and in the end, it killed him.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To respond to Sir Concis.....I think this is where the weirdness and naive child behavior would start up years later as seen in MJ's unauthorized interview from 1984...I mean, I know it has been around forever, but you do get a glimpse of a fallen man that had everything, but lose it all in one grasp.

YouTube - The unauthorized interview of MJ!part1

Last edited:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone get information about Michael Jackson's dick?If so,please post it.

Michael Jackson is dead.
Safe to assume that his dick is too.

He had a dick??? Looked awfully feminine to me

Reminds me of the Eddie Murphy skit on SNL with the Michael Jackson doll.

dialog here: The last laugh: the world of the ... - Google Books

Sorry I can't locate the video.

I do NOT know if this story is true, but ... Years ago ... there was ... Michael's penis ...There was an uproar ...and it was quickly and quietly was removed ...
:eek:

Am I missing anything significant from the above quote... :confused:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now, every media report is saying that MJ was healthy as an ox. To repeat the late George Carlin, "Bullshit!"

No way was he healthy to begin with. The coroner probably has the actual files hidden or they are at the compound of the Jackson homes. And you here to tell me all those medications and Dr. Feelgoods are not actual evidence? Well, slap me silly. Hollywood is at it again. A 110 pound 50 year old person who had no drug history is suddenly seen in a different light. And now the family members can blame everyone around him, but themselves. MJ was just much at fault as Dr. Murray. MJ had every opportunity to live, but chose the easy way out. Now people like Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett faught to live for the longest time......MJ just chose not to live.

B_larsen

Experimental Member
Media
MJ had every opportunity to live, but chose the easy way out
:wtf1:

I've heard this peculiar expression before.
What's 'easy' about facing death?
Try it.
Most people, including Patrick S and Farrah F, fight it to the end because they don't want to die. Jackson, and anyone one else similarly disposed for that matter (there are some exceptions), would surely only 'want' to die - if that's what you mean - if living were so awful they believe death is their only option.
That's desperate and sad.
Anyway, I thought the cops are looking at homicide?
Am I out of touch?

Last edited:

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks for reminding folks that sobriety is not a walk in the park.

As of October 2, 2009, clean and sober here for 27 years. I am a miracle. As the late Oscar Winner Jason Robards said "I am living proof that YOU don't have to die for a drink".

As for MJ, he gave many of us great joy. If the dark rumors are true, then he is answering from them now. If they are not, then this child is finally at peace.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Is Dres Reid the backup dancer that was always wearing the white tank top and sweat pants in "This Is It"? Whoever that guy was he had a nice bulge in his sweat pants.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're either talking about Shannon Holtzapffel or Nick Bass, both HOTTIES who wore tanks and sweats. Nick has also danced for Janet, and can be seen in alot of her videos and performances.