Michael Phelps

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Latest fodder.

His cock is fine. Are part of the swimsuit see-through?

It's soft. It's fine. It's also a press photo so they are not going to give the self-righteous wingers another soap box.

Yes, parts of the newest suite are a micro-mesh. I want to see the suite from behind.

braddlee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is so hot!!! And he certainly doesn't have any problem showing off his body. He has to know how revealing those suits are - the see thru material, the obvious outline of his cock, how low-cut the suits are that they almost show his cock and shaved pubes. I think he definately has an exhibitionist streak in him, and he can show me anything he wants anytime!!!!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
He is so hot!!! And he certainly doesn't have any problem showing off his body. He has to know how revealing those suits are - the see thru material, the obvious outline of his cock, how low-cut the suits are that they almost show his cock and shaved pubes. I think he definately has an exhibitionist streak in him, and he can show me anything he wants anytime!!!!
I don't know about that. I've seen video clips of him modeling that see-through swimsuit and he looked fairly uncomfortable standing there in it for all to see and photograph.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know about that. I've seen video clips of him modeling that see-through swimsuit and he looked fairly uncomfortable standing there in it for all to see and photograph.

Where did you see them, because I have been googling, yahooing and youtubing not been able to find video?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's what's known as a "mouth-breather," usually associated with being stupid.

He is not know as a mouth breather. He is know as an olympic medalist.I find that comment extremely insulting. Its only an urban term and there is not one bit of fact behind it. If you know swimmers they usually have sinus problem from being in chlorine so much and yes breath thru there mouths even while they swim since you can't get alot of air intake thru your nose when you have about half a second to fill your lungs.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He is not know as a mouth breather. He is know as an olympic medalist.I find that comment extremely insulting. Its only an urban term and there is not one bit of fact behind it. If you know swimmers they usually have sinus problem from being in chlorine so much and yes breath thru there mouths even while they swim since you can't get alot of air intake thru your nose when you have about half a second to fill your lungs.

I totally agree with Deno on the point he's made. I mean, one minute we all agreeing that Michael Phelps is one hot looking man, and the next someone is ridiculing the guy by saying he appears to be stupid or brain-dead.
C'mon guys, who are any of us to judge someone's intellect, when it appears to be sorely lacking here at times.
Michael Phelps is one dynamite looking dude regardless of his intellect or lack thereof. He also seems to be a pretty nice guy from news sources as he donates a good bit of his time to charitable causes.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totally agree with Deno on the point he's made. I mean, one minute we all agreeing that Michael Phelps is one hot looking man, and the next someone is ridiculing the guy by saying he appears to be stupid or brain-dead.
C'mon guys, who are any of us to judge someone's intellect, when it appears to be sorely lacking here at times.
Michael Phelps is one dynamite looking dude regardless of his intellect or lack thereof. He also seems to be a pretty nice guy from news sources as he donates a good bit of his time to charitable causes.
What he said. :biggrin1:

Reactions: StefanJonas

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Why are you insulted? Are you Michael Phelps? Or are you also a mouth-breather? And there is "not one bit of fact behind" the fact that some people go through life breathing through their mouths all of the time? I've certainly seen it enough! I'm aware of breathing through the mouth while swimming; I've done it myself. I just don't do it any other time, and Michael Phelps doesn't have to either.