Michael Vick

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jeffrey Dahmer and other serial killers were handsome too. That doesn't mean you start threads to glorify any aspect of them. Some things are better left unsaid. Evil is as evil does and if Vick is accepted back in football then maybe someone saw something better in him than his despicable deeds. Would anyone dare start a thread about OJ being a piece of ass? I hope not. IMHO.

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
So him growing up in a poor neighborhood an excuse for him having dogs fight to the death? I don't think so. You can always over come things from your past if you want too. He didn't want to. He thinks he is above the law. I think he should have gotten more time and its bullshit that he is serving the last part of his sentence in the comfort of his own home.
I'm just saying growing up black and poor in this country is tough, and certiainly us white folk who grew up with certain advantages can't imagine what that experience is like. I grew up in poor neighborhood and I had a few childhood friends who turned out to be gangbangers. I miss them cause three of my good buddies are dead because of gang activity. I'm saying I almost wish they had gotten in dog fighting because maybe they'd be in jail, but they'd still around. I'm not gonna deny the fact that I'm biased on this issue-I live in Atlanta and he meant so much to the city/state, I even briefly met the guy once. But I stick by my position, two months for killing a dog is fair in my humble opinion. And if anyone is upset about me arguing that he got what he deserved and nothing more, how about these guys saying they want to suck him off? So he deserves blowjobs, but at the same time should be in jail for a lot longer? I'm just saying, it's dogs, not people, and I hope he'll recapture some of that Michael Vick excitement when he gets back to the NFL (if he does).

richmondvans

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is one ugly muther... plus DUMB AS DIRT!

Do you know that serial killers all started out abusing animals.

I do believe he will be playing football within 2 years.. probably as early as 1.

BUT... He will do something dumb and get put back in prison (just like dumb ass oj)

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm just saying growing up black and poor in this country is tough, and certiainly us white folk who grew up with certain advantages can't imagine what that experience is like. I grew up in poor neighborhood and I had a few childhood friends who turned out to be gangbangers. I miss them cause three of my good buddies are dead because of gang activity. I'm saying I almost wish they had gotten in dog fighting because maybe they'd be in jail, but they'd still around. I'm not gonna deny the fact that I'm biased on this issue-I live in Atlanta and he meant so much to the city/state, I even briefly met the guy once. But I stick by my position, two months for killing a dog is fair in my humble opinion. And if anyone is upset about me arguing that he got what he deserved and nothing more, how about these guys saying they want to suck him off? So he deserves blowjobs, but at the same time should be in jail for a lot longer? I'm just saying, it's dogs, not people, and I hope he'll recapture some of that Michael Vick excitement when he gets back to the NFL (if he does).

I take it your not a dog owner. If you was you wouldn't have said "it's dogs not people" I bet you believe the bullshit in the bible too saying that man has dominion over animals. Get real Vick is a worthless piece of shit and I hope that the NFL has more brains then to hire him back and if they do I hope people boycott whatever team gets him

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frgman, your logic is so messed up. Boxers are human and, therefore, have a choice. These animals do not. You do get it right, though, that wishing him harm is just as bad as what he did. Past that, it amazes me how guys drool over the most awful people, like Vick, John Rocker, etc.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight, but I can see beauty in a man. Vick has great features and an enviable body. However, beauty starts on the inside and I believe he has no soul. If you think someone who can murder innocent animals, and stops only when he's caught, can be sexy in any way, so be it. I don't understand and, as a result of his actions, I find him appalling physically, intellectually and emotionally. I'd prefer never to see him again.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He may be handsome, but honestly, I cannot separate his looks from the things he was convicted in a court of law of doing. I loathe him, and wish him nothing but ill.

/Can we smear him with bacon grease and drop him in a pit full of hungry dogs? Please?

have2begood

Sexy Member
Media
get over it, he is human and he paid the price for what he did and now is doing good things n the community, somebody needs 2 pour grease on u for that stupid ass comment....GO VICK i love u sexy black man!

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
get over it, he is human and he paid the price for what he did and now is doing good things n the community, somebody needs 2 pour grease on u for that stupid ass comment....GO VICK i love u sexy black man!
Just like PapaJO said " He needed to take one for the team"...............

ericlane

Experimental Member
Media
You guys that are posting hate posts for Michael Vick ,,are no better than the people that convict the crimes,,, he paid his debt to society leave him alone,,,what do you want him and his family to do? Pan handle for the rest of their lives...let he without sin cast the first stone