Michael Welch

It’s a satirical response to all the “I’m white, I’m male, I’m conservative, I drive a truck, I’m Christian get over it” posts insecure white men have been posting online/threads as rage bait.
They all sound the same to me, even the satirical ones... :emoji_joy:
 
Well we have seen his penis and know it is not tiny
I think he said he was 6 inch when he was on OF. I don't think he will be returning to OF. Is he even making movies? He acts well in horror or Mr mean guy. He should act in sex thrillers so we can see his glorious hairy chest. He doesn't even show that anymore.
 
I think he said he was 6 inch when he was on OF. I don't think he will be returning to OF. Is he even making movies? He acts well in horror or Mr mean guy. He should act in sex thrillers so we can see his glorious hairy chest. He doesn't even show that anymore.
Yeah think he said some where between 6.5-7 inches
 
I've looked up his acting. Not much going on at all. Looks like he has slowed down completely. Maybe his wife brings in the money. Would love to watch him in adult theme movies.