Honestly does the people need this kind of "statement of identity" that almost feels like a "profession of faith"... As a Latin American, I will always find this practice over the top lolHAHAHA
Honestly does the people need this kind of "statement of identity" that almost feels like a "profession of faith"... As a Latin American, I will always find this practice over the top lolHAHAHA
Well we have seen his penis and know it is not tinyHAHAHA
They all sound the same to me, even the satirical ones...It’s a satirical response to all the “I’m white, I’m male, I’m conservative, I drive a truck, I’m Christian get over it” posts insecure white men have been posting online/threads as rage bait.
I think he said he was 6 inch when he was on OF. I don't think he will be returning to OF. Is he even making movies? He acts well in horror or Mr mean guy. He should act in sex thrillers so we can see his glorious hairy chest. He doesn't even show that anymore.Well we have seen his penis and know it is not tiny
Yeah think he said some where between 6.5-7 inchesI think he said he was 6 inch when he was on OF. I don't think he will be returning to OF. Is he even making movies? He acts well in horror or Mr mean guy. He should act in sex thrillers so we can see his glorious hairy chest. He doesn't even show that anymore.
Yeah he did. We never gonna see it ...Yeah think he said some where between 6.5-7 inches
You can see it in this thread. He went nude for a movie. It’s just that he’s softYeah he did. We never gonna see it ...
i asked him when he was on of and he said somewhere between 6.5 and 7 so probably just over 6.5Is it 6 or 6.5-7?
honey where you been his shown his dick not his ass offically that isHe never show dick?
He said he would be open to it if role that required it when he was on of.Would be nice if he did
If you click the ‘most liked posts’ button at the top of the thread, his dick pic is literally the fourth post down…Would be nice if he did
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.