He's one of the most beautiful men ever, but I genuinely think he looks awful in this latest black + white shoot. Not a good photographer. He kinda looks like a regular chav meathead you'd see at a cheap Spanish resort
Vivanco's work is always the same. It's too bad, IMO, that he still equates art with black and white. I'd guess the color versions would be hot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted4987081
androgynous?? theres honestly nothing androgynous about michael yerger; hes far from it. i think most people would agree that hes quite the opposite: hyper masculine. what part about a beefy, heavily muscular man with tattoos, body and facial hair, and a buzz cut is androgynous? his clothing isnt gender neutral either lol
words have a weird habit of becoming meaningless by some on LPSG. You just get used to it at some point
 
I had a look at that photographer's instagram. He has a habit of making beautiful men look really average. Someone in his inner circle needs to find the balls to tell him.
 
Ok, guys, I'm gonna share one more trick how to watch videos at any time, not only 3 or 7. If you right click on the video, choose "open image in a new tab", and then change in the link two things: jpg -> mp4 and thumbnails -> videos and then Enter. And you can see the video. You welcome. :)
I not see the link
 
Is that hair or a tat on his left butt cheek?
Looks like the pattern of his crack hair.
Certainly one of the best photos I've seen of him. :emoji_ok_hand: