InferosEnforcer

Expert Member
Media
With all the attention Beau Mirchoff has been getting I decided to rewatch Awkward which is where I first saw him and remembered how hot the dad is. Surprised that I couldn't see any posts or even mentions of him so here is one.
9a89fa28696d3f867705c0d5d509e5ef--male-faces-amazing-eyes.jpg
tumblr_mctvtrHmdh1rnih3vo1_500.png
jm13zqibrw841mz8.jpg
1395512_5.jpeg
large.jpg

uglyfish87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm watching "Awkward" for the first time right now and currently on Season 2. He is by far the hottest thing on the show, next to Beau Mirchoff. How is this hunky fuck machine not more well known?
Not sure hun, but it is a complete injustice. Guess it is up to us to spread the word.

azn406

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure hun, but it is a complete injustice. Guess it is up to us to spread the word.

It seriously baffles me. He could easily be one of the A-list Hollywood hunks (and IMO is hotter than many of what we currently have). His face and smile are flawless. He has a sexy stare. His bod is great. His agent and management need to put in WORK. On the bright side though, at least he seems to have been getting consistent work over the years. Showbiz is brutal.

Reactions: LadyLena

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seriously baffles me. He could easily be one of the A-list Hollywood hunks (and IMO is hotter than many of what we currently have). His face and smile are flawless. He has a sexy stare. His bod is great. His agent and management need to put in WORK. On the bright side though, at least he seems to have been getting consistent work over the years. Showbiz is brutal.
Truth. I loved him in awkward. And he was sexy as this even like carpenter on Lifetime lol.

chasealex

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is so hot. He is in a movie that was getting tons of attention on the film festival circuit in 2020 called, ‘Last Days of Capitalism’ where he’s in a hotel room having lots of sex with a woman...but then COVID hit and like most films, it’s release was stalled and it’s sitting in limbo. Hopefully it will make its way out to the mainstream.

Reactions: LadyLena

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is so hot. He is in a movie that was getting tons of attention on the film festival circuit in 2020 called, ‘Last Days of Capitalism’ where he’s in a hotel room having lots of sex with a woman...but then COVID hit and like most films, it’s release was stalled and it’s sitting in limbo. Hopefully it will make its way out to the mainstream.
That would be nice. He’s so gorgeous and it would be a shame to waste that beautiful body by not making sex scenes lol

Reactions: mchlcmplx