Minimal swimsuits

I'm not much of a swimmer and my body basically can't tan so beach trips are lost on me. I have some pretty basic trunks, no speedo and not sure I would wear one not because I'm shy but really don't have the body for it. I look nothing like these men in the photos but wouldn't mind seeing a hot guy in a speedo sometime.

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
I'm not much of a swimmer and my body basically can't tan so beach trips are lost on me. I have some pretty basic trunks, no speedo and not sure I would wear one not because I'm shy but really don't have the body for it. I look nothing like these men in the photos but wouldn't mind seeing a hot guy in a speedo sometime.
You're not alone, my brother. Even though I can fill one without shame, speedos don't look good unless the whole body is suited for it. Very few people I've seen in person look great in them.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're not alone, my brother. Even though I can fill one without shame, speedos don't look good unless the whole body is suited for it. Very few people I've seen in person look great in them.

I can fill a speedo no problem and there was a time I did so with a flat stomach but I still didn't look good in one. I think there's a particular set of proportions a guy needs to have. I've seen guys in great shape look lousy in them and not so in shape guys look quite good.

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
I can fill a speedo no problem and there was a time I did so with a flat stomach but I still didn't look good in one. I think there's a particular set of proportions a guy needs to have. I've seen guys in great shape look lousy in them and not so in shape guys look quite good.
Exactly. It's a proportion thing. I wear square cuts or long shorts, depending on the occasion. Just like when I pick out a suit or pants and shirts, I go for what looks best on me personally, not what looks good in a magazine ad.

Reactions: Mario_Silva

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
103926225427.jpg

JohnGw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Abertawe (City and County of Swansea, Wales)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what all the fuss is about.
I'm totally straight and don't wear anything bigger than a typical speedo for swimming - in fact the only speedo brand I have ever owned is less revealing than any of the other swimsuits I have.
I made this video to explain what I have and why about a year ago.

I think loads of guys buy them ( myself included), and wear them in their own privacy.. Can be (is) a huge masturbation turn on, Lycra is thrill material. A tight fabric cling around an erecting cock feels so mmmmm...
Also exciting to see your barely covered naked body arousing thru flimsy skimpies. Thong showing your naughty ass cheeks as you struggle (reluctantly) to contain the swelling.
You feel so horny and want to be seen like this.. But have you the nerve?..
I love wearing the revealing materials.. Like a daredevil out doors (beach or woods etc) clothes stowed away and just trying your best to behave as natural and normal as possible.. But knowing deep down that you are a kinky fucker, and you love it..
Mmmm now where's my blue pair?
I hope this explains for some of the outfits that are bought... Mine.. Such a thrill to be exposed in a Lycra eye patch clinging tight around your gagging for a sucking cock..
Any further questions? Please ask..
Thank you..
913966-1545051059-c02fc790d86469ad8d007385374b3be9.jpg

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still really like the Speedo 2" solar swimsuits, especially the royal blue colored ones. I don't get to wear them often, but when I do, I do get a hard in them and it's feels just right, very snug and secure. I like the center seam in front and that is a turn on too. I found out that wearing them in a nudist swim club, they won't be me on for long. The guys in the swim club pool, all naked, some erect and all waiting to see my plight loosing my nice looking and well fitting Speedo 2" swimsuit, soon to come off. They did notice my outlined hard in them and were especially looking forward to see me naked and erect. The time had come, when told by a naked swim club member, it's time "swimsuit comes off." Before I realized, the long draw strings were untied, then he's pulling and tugging the clinging Speedo swimsuit below my waist. I didn't go into the pool yet, so my Solar briefs were still dry. All the naked guys by the swimming pool or in it watched my bashful plight with joy, while cheering, as he got the suit down lower and lower, yet my hard penis was still tightly encased in the polyester material. It certainly was tickling, feeling the soft, well fitting Speedo slowly coming off with his every pull. Soon he worked the sexy Speedo soar swim down to my ankles, while the guys cheered and applauded some more, as I was soon naked with a full hard on. "Step out of it" he said while freeing my ankles. I was embarrassed at first, but soon felt at ease with all these naked guys in the swimming pool, yet I did miss wearing that beautiful tight sexy Speedo solar swimsuit.

Reactions: tomj77

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those pictures are nice, seeing all those well toned guys wearing barely anything. I,m a bit older, yet still in decent shape. I always wear a full covering Speedo style swimsuit. Like she says, it nice to leave a lot to the imagination including men's lowers. It's great wearing those tight and full coverage Speedo swimsuits, they really feel so nice and snug, but it does take some time and doing stripping them off, dry or wet with a full erection encased in hem and feel like I'm loosing my summertime security blanket, as I pull and tug them down while in the shower and my hard on slowly slides out from under the tight wet swimsuit, as it comes off. The feeling is great, finally unsnugging all my excited privates, then the tangled tight wet Speedo drops to my ankles,

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what all the fuss is about.
I'm totally straight and don't wear anything bigger than a typical speedo for swimming - in fact the only speedo brand I have ever owned is less revealing than any of the other swimsuits I have.
I made this video to explain what I have and why about a year ago.
You look great, just continue wearing Speedo brand swimsuits. I always have and still do. They feel great. I think back during the college years and always wore sexy tight Speedos to the beach or swim club with my uncle. I never got to keep them on long after swimming, as my uncle would always joyfully strip my Speedo swimsuits off me at our private swim club. I loved wearing them and showing off the bright colors and how snug those Speedo swimsuit fit me, but in in the end, he was the winner and me the looser, as my favorite Speedo swimsuit is stripped down and off me by my beloved uncle.

Plasticroad1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Omg is that an eye patch? Arrrgh, where’s me eye patch?

I could never imagine wearing that to the beach...or anyone else wearing that to the beach either lol. There's definitely a line between beach and bedroom and I think this suit crosses that.

Reactions: bigcalijock

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, anything less than a normal speedo doesn't look great.
A little mystery is better. And of course, it doesn't hurt if the man's
body is buff!
I agree, this a strange piece of swimming whatever. There is nothing better than a soft snug or tight fitting, full coverage and well lined Speedo. A decent shaped guy after his speedo is down to his ankles and off, It's an enjoyable seeing a guy in the buff with a healthy hard on, and not being gay.

Reactions: stustu