Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the ideal length and girth of a penis? At what size does it start to hurt at what size do you say I wish he had more. If your not good with measurement compare to everyday objects as comparison

Reactions: SteadyFreddy33

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I see you haven't been around very long.. some words of advice, do a little (or a lot of) reading before posting questions. This is a question that's been asked and answered so many times it's making us dizzy.

Also, Women's Issues is not for questions about man-bits. A man's body is his issue, not a woman's.

D

deleted924715

Women know the answer to this eternal question, but to impart it through written or spoken word would invoke an ancient and terrible curse. I'm therefore sending the answer to you telepathically. Make sure to concentrate reeeeeeeeally hard now.

I have an ideal girth/length for my dildos. I do not have one for the flesh and blood attached to a male partner I'm with. Yes, I prefer average or above average, but everything else matters way more. Even for when I had FWB, they had to also be someone I overall found physically attractive and have at least a tolerable personality, so that I didn't want to strangle them over the brief conversations we had.