Minute man

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Hey! Haven't posted on here in a while. I have a question!

In what regards does "minute man" apply to?

For instance...I can fuck all day and not cum....

UNLESS...I go as fast and hard as I can. In that case...I can easily cum in a minute. If I continue to go as fast as I can there is nothing I can do I will cum.

Does this make me a minute man? I know you can slow down and all that. I can go slower and not get off...i guess its hard for me to get off while not going at jackhammer speed.

So am I a minute man? Is the super fast jackhammer speed what women want? If I can't last more than a minute doing this am I a minute man no matter how long I last in other capacities?

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"So am I a minute man? Is the super fast jackhammer speed what women want? If I can't last more than a minute doing this am I a minute man no matter how long I last in other capacities?"

No, you are not a minute man. Minute men tend to be classified as guys who don't care at all about the women they are having sex with. They pump and pump, they get off quickly simply for their own pleasure. This is not even including the men who have problems cumming within 30 seconds no matter what they do. We'll just leave that as the a different category. (premature ejaculator category)

The speed a women wants it ... really depends on either, the women's preferences in bed, and their current mood. I know a couple of girls who always want it rough and hard from behind. But even they will even want it slow and soft occasionally. However there are women who want it slow and soft most of the time, and the vice versa sometimes. And then there are women who like to switch it up all the time depending on their day lol. it depends on the girl, their mood, and other factors. U can ask the girl ... however girls don't like to be asked, they tend to want a guy who knows what they want in bed, and do so. U can usually tell from the forplay before hand. If it's more carnal, then they will want it rough and more fun and wild. If it's sensual they will tend to want it slow, steady, and methodical. But if you can't tell or it's somewhere in between do both slow and fast, judge their responses to see what they are in the mood for.

I'm sure alot of guys can't last more than a minute going "warp speed" non stop. And no this does not make you a minute man. Just get more practice in. masturbate practicing edging more to control your organisms a bit more. Or maybe get condoms that are made more for sensitive men (i think they make those) so maybe u can last longer.... however if you are posting in this forum chances are those "different" kind of condoms are not made for people in this forum.

In the end, if you want to go "warp speed" find a warp that you are comfortable with. You don't have to go warp 10. Try warp 6, but just penetrate and push with the same veracity and power. IMO it's not really about speed, it's alot about the veracity and power of the warp.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Okay! Cool thank you for the post..very informative lol. I'll try the warp 5 instead of warp 10. I do like to do edging...so I know I can bring myself to that point and then slow down...but thats the thing. Like I would hate for her to be just at the edge of her orgasm and then i have to slow down because I'm about to cum and she loses it. I guess its all a fun expiriment regardless eh? If I cum I know I can get it right back up anyways. Actually! when I get it right back up affter cuming it seems I lose the ability to get off again for at least like 10 minutes...I wonder If I could go warp 10 right after cuming....heyhye! Wewt! I guess I will have to see lol.