mitchymo ...again???

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
So no one is upset or hurt by Mitchymo. No one has done anything (seriously) wrong. We're left with a technical infringement of a rule. And a member banned. That's heavy.

Jason I have a feeling that you haven't properly read anything any Mod has posted in this thread. I have a feeling that you have set your mind on a particular way of viewing this situation, and I have a feeling that any further attempt to explain to you what has happened here is completely futile.

So with that in mind, I'll leave you to your speculations.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So no one is upset or hurt by Mitchymo. No one has done anything (seriously) wrong. We're left with a technical infringement of a rule. And a member banned. That's heavy.

I'm only going to give you one response, as I can only think of one thing to say that I don't think has been said by the moderators yet. The "victims" of this crime were every other person on the board that wanted to come here to enjoy themselves. Mitchy and the person he was having issues with were very disruptive to the board itself in their communications with each other, which is why we asked them to put each other on ignore and let it drop. The other person kept their promise, but Mitchy opted to not to that. Hence the reason he was banned.

Jason I have a feeling that you haven't properly read anything any Mod has posted in this thread. I have a feeling that you have set your mind on a particular way of viewing this situation, and I have a feeling that any further attempt to explain to you what has happened here is completely futile.

So with that in mind, I'll leave you to your speculations.

That's where I'm at, now that I've posted the small bit I had to say.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think someone needs to ask Santa for a brain this year. It seems they have been asking for a train.:dunce:

Last edited: