Monster

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a fair indication of being a hillbilly when one doesn't grasp the most basic syntax of his native language...e.g. how to pluralize nouns and match pronouns. :rolleyes:

You must be a transplanted Texan. What's your problem? Resent the fact you grew up in Vidor or somewhere else in East Texas? Either that or an English prof at UT. Now that wouldn't surprise me.:rolleyes:

Give the bitch hell, Monster!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You must be a transplanted Texan. What's your problem? Resent the fact you grew up in Vidor or somewhere else in East Texas? Either that or an English prof at UT. Now that wouldn't surprise me.:rolleyes:

Give the bitch hell, Monster!

Im done with this hillbilly yahoo, I have him on ignore now and ill let the mods deal with him, he is a silly little man though

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like Rodney King said "Cant we all just get along?"

I know.
Monster and Hazelgod, the two of you should meet halfway between TX and CA, have a drink, some dinner, and shoot the shit. You might come to find some common ground and become friends....or kill each other. :eek: Hopefully, not the latter. Better yet, why not just ignore each other.
:drive:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have never once spoken to this monster dude, but i have come across some of his comments...they make me laugh. whats wrong with being blunt and honest? BTW...FUCK TEXAS lol

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know.
Monster and Hazelgod, the two of you should meet halfway between TX and CA, have a drink, some dinner, and shoot the shit. You might come to find some common ground and become friends....or kill each other. :eek: Hopefully, not the latter. Better yet, why not just ignore each other.
:drive:

I have him on ignore Italian978, hes all alone in this now, poor dude. It would be funny if everyone would put him on ignore and he'd be talking to himself, again!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You must be a transplanted Texan. What's your problem? Resent the fact you grew up in Vidor or somewhere else in East Texas? (Houston, actually. Care to continue making characterizations based on locus of rearing?) Either that or an English prof at UT. Now that wouldn't surprise me.:rolleyes:

No...the real surprise is idiotic presumptuousness coming from a fanboy of a presumptuous idiot.