Montreal Jerk Buddies

123Testing

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If someone wants to host a one time “happy hour” for anon stuff for a Friday afternoon or something give a shout out. Never seen guys play together, I’d love it.

In terms of cruising I know the Bay bathrooms downtown & Anjou are used. I think most universities have a cruise type bathroom. There’s also Ruisseau de Montigny Nature Park in the east end in summer.

Those are the only spots I know. Anyone else know any?

Reactions: JamarLee

123Testing

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I’ve discovered we can create conversations/ chains with multiple people. If you are interested in joining a conversation for guys looking to jerk off together in the Montreal area send me a message with your stats I guess/ picture if you’d like and we can try to have a group conversation trying to set something up. Please no ghosting/flaking. If someone can host that would be awesome. We can start with a one off and see how people liked it. I’m thinking 5 guys is a good number?

themasseur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey I’ll be in Montreal this coming Thursday and Friday I’m looking for a Straight buddy , to chill and jerk off ,hit me up here or add my on snap : hsh11215
Can host

Reactions: Mtlbidude