Most embarrassing place you've gotten a boner?

When I was in HS riding the bus to school and right before we had to exit the bus, I was hard from all the jostling around. I would have to strategically hold my books in front of it. Thank goodness we did not have backpacks back then and I can carry my books in front of me

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I took aerobics class with my girlfriend twice a week back in the 1990s. One week I rushed to get ready to make it there on time and could not find any clean underwear so fuck it... I went commando. My hardon started when we were doing end of the session stretches on the floor and she was laughing at me because she knew my dick was getting hard. I was totally embarrassed and there was no hiding the fact my cock was not going to go down. I sat on my exercise mat for a bit before getting up but still had quite a bulge no doubt. Good thing I am not hung.

yrosen

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
hotel room with colleague on a work trip.
they gave us one room with two single beds.
he was an incredibly sexy deep-voice hunk and I had an awfully *hard* time
trying to disguise my non-stop erections with him in the room, after he showered
and was shirtless in his shorts, his muscled light-fur chest giving small bounces
when he was typing into his laptop. I mostly covered it staying in bed with the covers.
I am getting one just thinking of those 3 glorious days.

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
At the Barber Shop. After many months of not cutting my hair, I decided to get it all buzzed off for the summer (to a #1). There was just something really sensual about the way it felt as I watched myself get sheared like a sheep, I was wearing gym shorts so nothing really holding me back and the cape was noticeably tented. I'm sure the barber noticed, but he didn't say a word. The more I thought about it, wishing it would go away before he took the cape off, the worse it got. I did my best to adjust as I stood up so my boner wasn't pointing the way as I walked out of the shop.

I just saw this post. I used to go to this old time barber shop when I was in high school. My barber was a handsome older guy a few years older than my dad, and when I was 18 I was totally into older (50 something) guys with salt and pepper gray hair. My barber looked sorta like George W. Bush did before GW went totally gray. Anyway that guy would always shave my neck with a straight razor and I literally got a boner every time he massaged my neck with that hot towel and rubbed that warm shaving creme on my neck. Well one time my mom dropped me off there for a haircut I was wearing those Umbro soccer shorts that everyone wore back in the 90s and you literally cannot hide a boner in those things. Anyway the barber pulled the cape off and I got of the chair and there was literally no way I could hide the tent in my shorts. So I just acted like nothing was amiss in my pants and paid him and walked out of the shop. I am sure that he and everyone else in there including my mom who was waiting for me noticed my boner.

satyr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sitting on the back seat of my uncle's motorcycle. The whole vehicle was vibrating, also feeling my crotch rubbing against his butt. I was a virgin back then, so that explains it.
I think he noticed it but played it cool. The most awkward part was when he dropped me off and i had to walk with a hard on.

BareDude

Cherished Member
Media
Charlottesville (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was in the shower at the gym. My dick got hard and would not go down. It was hard when I got out of the shower and as I got dressed. There was one guy who pretended to not know where his locker was as he tried lockers all around me.

nodick2big69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sitting in class one day in high school==sitting behind a guy looking down his pants at his ass crack--teachers says my name and says stand up read next paragraph I didn't know what to do so I did it--everyone was laughing but the guy in front of me and sitting next to me--they liked what they saw

Reactions: deleted1074483

randomness

Sexy Member
Media
I’ve had plenty of physical exams by male doctors with no issue. A few months ago I had a testicular ultrasound. The female tech set it up so only my balls were out in the open, while my penis was covered by a towel, but I imagine she had to have noticed the lump under the towel grew a good bit.

Just today I was at the gym. My gym has communal showers. This is only the second time this has happened to me in a communal shower. For some reason, I started to pop a boner. There was one other guy in there, quite a bit older than I, and I did not want him to see. I continued to shower as usual and hoped he wasn’t looking. Once it got to the point where it was obviously more than a semi/chubby, I turned to the side and tried to ‘will’ it down, but it just continued to grow and grow. I realized that it was probably odd that I was just staring at the wall not doing anything after about a minute of that, so I turned off my shower, without even soaping up at that point, grabbed my towel, and went and sat on the toilet until it went down. It took forever. After that, I went back to the shower and proceeded as normal, almost completely flaccid. The other guy was getting dressed at that point. I don’t know if he noticed anything.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just saw this post. I used to go to this old time barber shop when I was in high school. My barber was a handsome older guy a few years older than my dad, and when I was 18 I was totally into older (50 something) guys with salt and pepper gray hair. My barber looked sorta like George W. Bush did before GW went totally gray. Anyway that guy would always shave my neck with a straight razor and I literally got a boner every time he massaged my neck with that hot towel and rubbed that warm shaving creme on my neck. Well one time my mom dropped me off there for a haircut I was wearing those Umbro soccer shorts that everyone wore back in the 90s and you literally cannot hide a boner in those things. Anyway the barber pulled the cape off and I got of the chair and there was literally no way I could hide the tent in my shorts. So I just acted like nothing was amiss in my pants and paid him and walked out of the shop. I am sure that he and everyone else in there including my mom who was waiting for me noticed my boner.
Oddly enough , when I was much younger and going through college, I would go to a barber and he would step in and place his crotch on the inside of my knee as he would cut the top of my hair. The first few times that happened, I would move my leg but he would keep moving closer.

I looked at him but there was no facial recognition to show if it was by accident or not. After this happened a few times, I would slowly move my leg up and down, ever so slightly so the only people that could tell what was happening was him and me.

I'll bet barber's have some of their own stories to the .

D

deleted972301

Ha, I remember being in high school and always catching boners in our history class. Luckily for me the girl that I ended up dated the majority of my sophomore and junior year was in all of my classes, so for her seeing my cock hard in my jeans during school was a blast. She would always laugh and shit but it really made us closer in some weird way as we were sorting through our feelings as teens.

Gym locker rooms as well. The most hated place to catch a boner because I'd always be around my good friends, but I usually get pretty aroused in the shower and things of the sort.

Reactions: diver6

TheNewBreed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
During test-drives with clients, usually beautiful curvy milf types. Definitely beyond embarrassed when one went to touch my leg playfully as she laughed, but ended up grabbing my manhood. Of course she bought the car, but used the experience as a bet and date type thing.

Reactions: B_er

nodick2big69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
another time was during church---I don't know why I got hard but in time to stand up and sing I didn't at first--I stood up and next thing I knew boys/guys and girls saw me hard in my pants I just shrugged my shoulders--then after church one of the guys that saw me was like if need a hand with that let him k now---

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with a girlfriend at a supermarket and I was wearing a pair of basketball shorts with no underwear on. When we were in the store she kept groping me, which caused my dick to get really hard. Down the aisle comes a lady pushing a cart, and I try to play it off but she clearly saw my cock pitching a tent in my shorts. She looked at us with disgust as she walked by. It was embarrassing.

CoffeeFiend85

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was on the swim team in high school at practice. I was in nothing but a black speedo. The outline of my dick was already pretty noticeable. This sister of one of my teammates walked by and she was drop dead gorgeous. Shiny brunette hair. Nice big perky tits. Tight ass and nice legs. I was looking at her and checking her out when next thing I know I’m so hard as a rock that my dick was ready to cut diamonds. My speedo was tented out bad. I had to jump in the pool quick. To this day I’m still not 100% sure if anyone noticed my boner or not.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Back before things got started between my wife and me, I used to see her at her parents' house when I hung out with her brothers. This was about the time I began to find myself attracted to her and perhaps the time of nascent flirting. I remember, on more than one occasion, I would find myself looking at her and while imagining what she looked like under her clothes, getting a spontaneous hard-on. Since at the time I wore fairly snug jeans, I remember the embarrassment of knowing if I was to get up, the urgent tent in my pants would be visible both to her and possibly the rest of her family. My solution was to start taking off my jacket and wrapping it around my waist, which worked well enough until warmer weather and I had neither a jacket and wore the much shorter, men's shorts that still existed in the 80's. Then, all I could do was to distract my mind and hope it went down before I had to stand up or to strategically maneuver in my lap the boombox I sometimes carried around.

Of course, while I thought I was being clever and no one was the wiser, it turned out not to be the case. Later on, after things got serious and especially after we had sex, she confronted me over always taking my jacket off and putting it around my waist and said she knew why and it had nothing to do with me being warm. What I thought I was getting away with at the time, I then found I was busted :laughing:. Which of course since she now knew what my boner looked like in all it's glory, didn't matter anymore other than something for us to laugh about.

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Surgery table while having a small operation on the other leg - had the leg exposed to the crotch and wearing just the hospital paper gown. Another was at the dentist, summertime wearing shorts and just a t-short and had to walk away from the room full mast (they doc and nurse noticed) third was a fine spa where the treatment included a back scrub I did not expect and was handed to wear those silly tiny modesty cover panties not really designed to cover men’s junk, instantly hard strecting the fabric full tent the whole time eyes closed feeling so embarrassed and perv as the young lady was scrubbing me. Gave me a symphathetic smile as I left.