Most Famous Cock You Have Seen in Person

pereda

Legendary Member
Media
Met up with a Raider football player a few days ago. Very hung. His first time experimenting and just wanted to feel how oral was outside of women. Super nice guy and friendly. Can't name him obviously, but he said he enjoyed it a lot since women can't really handle him. lol Probably will see him again.

EvurHard7

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Met up with a Raider football player a few days ago. Very hung. His first time experimenting and just wanted to feel how oral was outside of women. Super nice guy and friendly. Can't name him obviously, but he said he enjoyed it a lot since women can't really handle him. lol Probably will see him again.

Let's hear more about this dude!

pereda

Legendary Member
Media
He's black and tall. That's all I'll say. I have to respect the discreetness of the entire situation. Maybe his nudes will drop one day and I'll confirm who he is. lol

Reactions: mitchellk

Edd7.5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Howie Long hasn't played for the Raiders for quite some time. @pereda, can you give us a hint or two?
I wasn't referring to the Raider post but to a much earlier 1 on "a catholic university football player who went on to NFL & his college bud topped him often as he lv'd to bottom.

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen a few American actors in the gym (I live in the US)...but the sighting that most people would be interested in is John Travolta. This was about 8 years ago....in my gym in Los Angeles. He certainly wasn't on the workout floor..but appeared in the locker room. I saw him naked in the shower....and he wasn't looking so good...hair was white and not its usual dyed color...a really fat ass....but the one redeeming factor was that his cock is huge and thick...really impressive. Cut. And just a big wonderful floppy piece of meat. He was cruising in the wet area (as he's known to do)...

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen a few American actors in the gym (I live in the US)...but the sighting that most people would be interested in is John Travolta. This was about 8 years ago....in my gym in Los Angeles. He certainly wasn't on the workout floor..but appeared in the locker room. I saw him naked in the shower....and he wasn't looking so good...hair was white and not its usual dyed color...a really fat ass....but the one redeeming factor was that his cock is huge and thick...really impressive. Cut. And just a big wonderful floppy piece of meat. He was cruising in the wet area (as he's known to do)...

How was he cruising? Was he erect? Was he stroking his dick? He sometimes does according to rumors.

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was at the YMCA in downtown Los Angeles, which is actually a pretty beautiful gym. He wasn't jacking off or anything...but he definitely was cruising in the shower, looking at other guys and 'touching' his dick briefly. He was not erect. He was definitely there to pick someone up though.

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ross Kemp, tv actor at a urinal, quite thick (and his cock!!);)

Mark Foster Olympic swimmer at a gym, amazing
Mark Foster is hot! If he has a big cock I'll explode

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was in the showers at a gym in Dagenham, as I came out, stood right outside the shower beside mine this naked muscular tall man drying himself off, I looked down first (as you do) trying not to make it too obvious and see a huge hung floppy dick reaching the mid thigh area, either it had just been played with or this man is blessed. I finally look upwards as I start to walk past and It was ...Dan Osborne!
Mario would have a big one too. And there was another guy Lauren talked about having a big one. But Gary from Geordie Shore takes the cake. Bulllge!

Reactions: OshunsEyes

toader

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ALL BULLSHIT.....you boys are so fucking delusional

how can u say that? you don't know for sure. Yes, some could be pure BS and some, for all we know, could be right on the money. Unless you were there and saw/experienced firsthand what happened then I question how you can make that call. (Second hand info always loses massive amounts of credability in my book!) I am not saying this to be argumentative or confrontational. Hardly. Not my style by any means and anyone who knows me on this site knows such, indeed, is not how I operate. I have followed this thread with interest for quite a while and the only reason I am saying something now is because, yes, it happened to me. (And there are members of this site who can vouch for my story as I have already shared some sparce details with them about what happened - one or two guys I can trust and whom I am proud to call my friends.) You can choose to believe me or not - up to you. I know what happened and yes, it DID happen! Stuff like this usually only occurs in your wildest fantasies and dreams. Believe it or not but it actually happens every day but being as there are only so few "famous" guys to go around that EVERYONE wants a part of, it is seldom reported or noted. And, when it does happen, a code of secrecy/silence envelopes all. (Been there! Done that!!) Was a massive (and beyond wonderful!) shock when it happened to me. Where? Toronto. Without going into all the vivid details of the situation, here's the deal - I met the winner of a MAJOR Canadian bodybuilding competition in a bar in Toronto after the fact. We just both happened to be there at the same time - lucky me!!!! I had absolutely NO idea what-so-ever who he was or what he had just won and, as he later told me, that was a major attraction for him. All I saw was a man who made my head turn and my heart skip several beats! We struck up a conversation and, to fast-forward past the sordid details, one thing lead to another. He is simply a beyond-gorgeous man in every way imaginable - intellectually, socially, physically, sexually, etc! We are both bi but lean very heavily towards guys. We now see each other quite regularly and have become VERY good friends (with benefits!)......and this guy's face and body and pics were (and still are) all over fitness mags, websites, etc. He has MAJOR endorsements. Yes, a true story! I'm still in shock, actually, that he knows that I even exist and, beyond that, that we have been together in every aspect of the word and continue to do wonderful "things" together on a regular basis. He really likes the fact that, with me, whenever we are together, he can hide from the mad, crazy world outside (quite a sizeable portion of which only wants him for his physical attributes) and that he can be himself and, as they say, let down his hair. And trust me......this guy is truly amazing!! He is now a very dear friend and yes, lover!! I have NO intention of giving him up......and he feels the same.

True story!