Most Handsome LPSG Member

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to concur with all of the above. OCMuscleJock, PieterJoke, Magnum Excel, and asdf76 should get a mention. The girls are almost too numerous to mention. But DollFace has to be seen to be be believed, and Mikayla, Katt, meikemarie, sizzling, RoryGoesRoar, chrissymgreen, cutefreckles88, Hot-Wife-Christina, nay-nay is something else, Super-Crayon (wow), erikax27, Lorraine, Omu, and Jennuine73. All incredible. I know I've forgotten people here. I'll kick myself later.

hey thanks sexy Zero :) a nod from a straight man is a major compliment! :)

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I can't for the life of me understand why people are mentioning names of members who have never shown their face. How can they possibly know how handsome they are if they have never seen their face?

Yet another superlative thread that has become a friends/fan list. :rolleyes:.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't for the life of me understand why people are mentioning names of members who have never shown their face. How can they possibly know how handsome they are if they have never seen their face?

Yet another superlative thread that has become a friends/fan list. :rolleyes:.

Oh I was just going to vote for you when I saw this thread, since I've seen your face live and in person, but if it's upsetting. "Never mind."