Motorcycles

As a woman and not a girl I use to like myself on a Ducati even if the riding position, wrapped around the fuel tank looked like a monkey fornicating with bowling ball.
I don’t ride anymore.

I don’t give a tinker's damn about a man on a mototcycle.
I fucking hate Harleys.

Reactions: twoton

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like things that make sense. If I see a man on a motorcycle, I don't want to know if he is hot or not. I want his face obscurred by a helmet, and his body obscured by protective clothing. I don't like loud noise. I would like to ride a motorcycle though. By myself.

Reactions: vnmous

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't give a single shit about vehicles. They get me from A to B safely? I'm happy.

I know a few guys who ride. None of them are more or less attractive because of it.

My guy is more of a 4 wheel drive, off-road kinda guy. No motorcycle in our driveway.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m not 21 anymore, so no. I used to ride on the back of bikes all the time. Used to hang with gangs - hot guys? Maybe not, tough guys? Pretty much.

Today, I like my men in one piece. I used to do volunteer work with a spinal injury association. Lots of bike injuries. Kind of put me off riding. Motorists just don’t look out for bikes.

I like my sweetie on his motorcycle, and I think he is hot. Other people? Meh. I'm not really into bikes, cars, trucks, etc.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do like bikes, I've owned a Harley and a Triumph. Unfortunately I got knocked off a couple years ago when a car pulled out on me on a roundabout, I wasn't badly injured as it was at fairly low speed but it shook me up a lot. I haven't ridden since tbh, I kinda decided that now I'm getting older, have a family and that the roads are ever busier plus we hardly get the weather for riding here in England I'd hang up my helmet for good.
My husband has a couple old vintage bikes which he occasionally rides and I sometimes ride pillion with him when I fancy it but apart from that my biking days are gone x

Reactions: LaFemme and vnmous

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Do you girls like a hot guy on a motorcycle?
My experiences with motorcycling ended before I was old enough to post here. Didn't end well. I have friends who ride. They are not hot. Not because they ride. Just because I'm not attracted to them.

I stay away from cycles. And men who ride them.

I love motorcycles, and ride one every day as it is my only means of transportation. Do I like hot guys on motorcycles? I think I much prefer safe, sane people on motorcycles. Hot or not, I like seeing over-the-ankle leather boots, denim or leather pants, long-sleeved shirts and leather vests or better yet a leather jacket, and a full-face helmet. Ride safe, ride smart, or don't ride at all. I'll worry about a guy or girl being hot once we're safely at our destination and the bike is parked.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love motorcycles, and ride one every day as it is my only means of transportation. Do I like hot guys on motorcycles? I think I much prefer safe, sane people on motorcycles. Hot or not, I like seeing over-the-ankle leather boots, denim or leather pants, long-sleeved shirts and leather vests or better yet a leather jacket, and a full-face helmet. Ride safe, ride smart, or don't ride at all. I'll worry about a guy or girl being hot once we're safely at our destination and the bike is parked.

Omw I really agree with most but I'm a sucker for a guy with an open face helmet and a good beard Lol X

Omw I really agree with most but I'm a sucker for a guy with an open face helmet and a good beard Lol X

I used to think the same way, but I've had a few people I know end up in a bad way riding without full-head protection. Generally changes one's perspective. I ride every day, and I ride in full gear. Guys and gals can ogle my ass just as well in leather pants as they can in booty shorts, and the leather pants are much safer. And if I take my full-face helmet off and they don't like what they see, they can f--k off.