Mr Muscle Uk - OF @mrmuscle

Gymstud85

Worshipped Member
Media
If anyone is curious, he now posts videos and photos of himself nude with full face.

I never thought the day would happen, but it did.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m actually enjoying his Onlyfans now. It’s absolutely worth subscribing to him.
Frel
Free to share haha!!

Wes1021

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frel
Free to share haha!!
I would probably get in trouble :sob:

What's that saying, "3rd time is a charm".... ..well for me. lol
Correct.

That said, Josh sends a whole bunch of nude videos of himself (full face included) for all subscribers. He doesn’t charge a thing. So be sure to check your guys’ inboxes if you guys do choose to subscribe.

Badidang

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does he post cum videos?? If so I hope they aren't ppv
They are all ppv of course esp if you’ve been a long time follower of Josh you should know that all are headless too. It’s only very recent like 4 weeks ago that he started to include his face fully nude

Reactions: Gymstud85

Joe Landon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are all ppv of course esp if you’ve been a long time follower of Josh you should know that all are headless too. It’s only very recent like 4 weeks ago that he started to include his face fully nude
It has been a big improvement over the past month

Reactions: Wes1021 and mx4wp

echo1077

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just fyi guys, this guy is still out here refusing to show his face in any revealing content other than standing around with a half chub.

Asked him if he would be open to doing a custom of him grinding against a pillow and he literally said 'won't include face as I'm working up to it' :rolleyes:

And this is the same guy who is claiming to be opening an OnlyFans page of him fucking girls including full face - somehow I feel he's still very much full of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Cool Gee

iamIronSpiderMan

Admired Member
Media
Just fyi guys, this guy is still out here refusing to show his face in any revealing content other than standing around with a half chub.

Asked him if he would be open to doing a custom of him grinding against a pillow and he literally said 'won't include face as I'm working up to it' :rolleyes:

And this is the same guy who is claiming to be opening an OnlyFans page of him fucking girls including full face - somehow I feel he's still very much full of shit.
Agree, i find his page boring now.

echo1077

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree, i find his page boring now.

The moron actually banned me from his OnlyFans because of my post on here.

Jokes on him cause it was nearing the end of my subscription anyway and OF refunded me the subscription for the whole month :joy: