Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So in the end I shaved it. I just felt it looked a bit out of place, I’m pale and don’t rock any facial hair and a couple people saying shave it pushed me over the line. Might keep it for now

If you tire of shaving and dealing with ingrown hairs, the nice thing is that you can let it grow back. Not so much if your remove it with laser

Reactions: DSF140

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
So in the end I shaved it. I just felt it looked a bit out of place, I’m pale and don’t rock any facial hair and a couple people saying shave it pushed me over the line. Might keep it for now

Pic:
View attachment 1523193
You couldn't go wrong either way, to be honest.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This reminds me of a locker room conversation a few years ago. Some juiced up airhead (we all called him "juicy douche") made a swipe at my masculinity for wearing shower flip-flops. I told him him he talked a lot of shit for a guy that shaves his legs. Didn't have any further remarks from him after that.

I've never had any girls complain about chest hair. A couple have told me that guys who shave and have stubble can be irritating to their skin. Most of the guys at the gym who remove all of their hair have some nasty acne going on all over their body. Working and sweating into all of those open follicles makes for some nasty bacteria.

I can understand the guys who shave due to patchy chest hair. That's not a good look either. But as long as I don't get hair on my back or shoulders then I'm not going to shave my body.
You do have some big quads, though...

Reactions: GoingOnABoeing

Permabulger

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I tried shaving, but I get more complements with the hair than without it. It’s one thing if you’re a professional body builder or swimmer or whatnot, but as an average fit muscular guy, I like showing my hair

[photo=large]2042331[/photo][photo=large]2051231[/photo][photo=large]2133141[/photo][photo=large]2110691[/photo]

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
I tried shaving, but I get more complements with the hair than without it. It’s one thing if you’re a professional body builder or swimmer or whatnot, but as an average fit muscular guy, I like showing my hair

[photo=large]2042331[/photo][photo=large]2051231[/photo][photo=large]2133141[/photo][photo=large]2110691[/photo]

You look great with hair! Nothing wrong with a hairy, muscular guy. Trying to go smooth would be way too much work for you.

But I am curious... do you ever shave your balls? Not judging; just a balls fan. :)

Reactions: Permabulger

Permabulger

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You look great with hair! Nothing wrong with a hairy, muscular guy. Trying to go smooth would be way too much work for you.

But I am curious... do you ever shave your balls? Not judging; just a balls fan. :)

Thanks! Yeah, I tried to go smooth a couple times, really not worth the exhaustive effort. I’m a hairy guy, and I’ve grown to love and accept it.

As to cock and balls, I will trim occasionally to show them off right, but I’ve never completely shaved off. The growing back process is so itchy and painful.

Mostly, I just let things go natural and hope my natural size and hard work shows off my cock and muscle enough. Normally the hair is more of turn on to other guys than a turn off

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
Thanks! Yeah, I tried to go smooth a couple times, really not worth the exhaustive effort. I’m a hairy guy, and I’ve grown to love and accept it.

As to cock and balls, I will trim occasionally to show them off right, but I’ve never completely shaved off. The growing back process is so itchy and painful.

Mostly, I just let things go natural and hope my natural size and hard work shows off my cock and muscle enough. Normally the hair is more of turn on to other guys than a turn off

Please keep up the “hard work”... you’re doing a great job! :)

Reactions: Permabulger

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Just watched your pics, really stunning. Would be a pity to shave that hairy body. Great pics, man!

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This reminds me of a locker room conversation a few years ago. Some juiced up airhead (we all called him "juicy douche") made a swipe at my masculinity for wearing shower flip-flops. I told him him he talked a lot of shit for a guy that shaves his legs. Didn't have any further remarks from him after that.

I've never had any girls complain about chest hair. A couple have told me that guys who shave and have stubble can be irritating to their skin. Most of the guys at the gym who remove all of their hair have some nasty acne going on all over their body. Working and sweating into all of those open follicles makes for some nasty bacteria.

I can understand the guys who shave due to patchy chest hair. That's not a good look either. But as long as I don't get hair on my back or shoulders then I'm not going to shave my body.

The guys with acne at the gym may be suffering from the steroid use, rather than the shaving... acne is a common side effect of taking steroids.

See here: Steroid Acne: Causes and Treatment