• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

Photos & Videos Muscle Bottoms @ Work

Mateomuscle69

Expert Member
Media
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

HungFunLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Does anyone know where @ArrinXXX went?? He's definitely one of my top favorites. Prime A Beef Pussy. His face gets very expressive when getting raw dogged which makes it even more hot. His scene with Yarddiestyle in my opinion is a MASTERPIECE. Shame though, video quality and lighting was below average but the the animalistic balls to wall pounding made up for it. Towards the end, it looked like they were about done but boy Yarddie couldn't get enough of that ass and attempted a round 2 but Arrin was definitely struggling and wanted it to be over (getting hard just thinking about it lol)

He and @MorgxnThicke were a couple on OF at one point, don't know if they're still together. He also had a separate OF which I followed but can't remember his then handle. Man, I miss him.
View attachment 77189401View attachment 77189441View attachment 77189961View attachment 77189971View attachment 77189981

HungFunLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Does anyone know where @ArrinXXX went?? He's definitely one of my top favorites. Prime A Beef Pussy. His face gets very expressive when getting raw dogged which makes it even more hot. His scene with Yarddiestyle in my opinion is a MASTERPIECE. Shame though, video quality and lighting was below average but the the animalistic balls to wall pounding made up for it. Towards the end, it looked like they were about done but boy Yarddie couldn't get enough of that ass and attempted a round 2 but Arrin was definitely struggling and wanted it to be over (getting hard just thinking about it lol)

He and @MorgxnThicke were a couple on OF at one point, don't know if they're still together. He also had a separate OF which I followed but can't remember his then handle. Man, I miss him.
View attachment 77189401View attachment 77189441View attachment 77189961View attachment 77189971View attachment 77189981

He is Morgxnthicke‘s very sexy husband! They are a very hot loving couple. Didn‘T know he is also on OnlyFans. Anyone has links to his page or Twitter?

Attachments