Mutual masturbation

Nice pics, thanks!
Being straight, would you have a problem with having your dick against another guy's in that situation?
**just asking**


Sometimes I wish to do it... But then I think in the situation and prefer not, but well, I get hard on thinking in do it...

Do you thinks do it would make me gay??


I hope not offence with my question...
 
Nah, I don't think it makes you gay. But gotta say, cock to cock like that feels awesome, as each stroke plumps the prostate and perineum area, which in turn pumps into the other guys perineum.
 
Fucking hot!!! I love the guy in the first one especially. Really good looking, great bod and I can visualise that's my hand!
Fuck I am hard now.
Thanks!
 

Attachments

JaimeB..more great shots! Love the 2 guys sitting on the end of the bed!

Thanks RT..Yep, having a nice wank right now too!
It's so great being able to get back into my external HDD after so many months...all the pics are like new!

Some Mowar!!
 

Attachments

seems a lot of these straight guys are shaved or very trimmed. I don't see that many straight guys doing that... could be wrong.
hey thickjohnny

in porn, str8 gay or bi, almost all the guys are shaved

realtime, at my gym, some str8 (i think) latino and middle eastern guys are shaved. i read that in muslim countries, shaving off all your pubes is a sign of sexual purity, whatever that means to them

also, i used to know a couple of guys from india who were married w kids, and they were completely pubeless in the gym showers

i once saw a dude shaving off his pubes in the open shower room at the ymca
 
JaimeB..more great shots! Love the 2 guys sitting on the end of the bed!

Thanks RT..Yep, having a nice wank right now too!
It's so great being able to get back into my external HDD after so many months...all the pics are like new!

Some Mowar!!
like your pic of the military bivouac jerkoffs (1st one)
 
hey thickjohnny

in porn, str8 gay or bi, almost all the guys are shaved

realtime, at my gym, some str8 (i think) latino and middle eastern guys are shaved. i read that in muslim countries, shaving off all your pubes is a sign of sexual purity, whatever that means to them

also, i used to know a couple of guys from india who were married w kids, and they were completely pubeless in the gym showers

i once saw a dude shaving off his pubes in the open shower room at the ymca

Eeeew! Sorry but that would give me an instant soft-on!