My boss's bulge

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any kind of relationship with your boss risks your job, so you have to decide which is more important before you make any further steps, even if he makes the next advance.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
question #1.. how important is this job to you?
question #2.. what happened to the person you replaced? why did they leave?

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My situation was a little different with my boss. At a meeting with a client, I wasn't thinking and stretched my legs out and crossed them. Doing that pushed my junk up over my thigh. After the meeting my boss, "jokingly" said to me, your fucking dick was showing the entire time he was standing in front of us. :eek: Since then, I have made sure when and where I relax. lol.

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If he was just a co-worker I think I'd agree with others and see (excitedly) where it takes you. HOWEVER, if you report to him, then I'd hesitate and give it a lot more time. Think of how awkward it would be if things don't go as we'd all like to have happen....

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I were dependent on my job to make a living and most of us are, I would never EVER let the boss know I was checking out his junk! He is in a position to use this against you any time he decides you are expendable! Never EVER fool around with your paycheck! Let him tempt somebody less cautious than you! You have absolutely nothing to gain by "noticing" his bulge!

platinum ice

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If he was just a co-worker I think I'd agree with others and see (excitedly) where it takes you. HOWEVER, if you report to him, then I'd hesitate and give it a lot more time. Think of how awkward it would be if things don't go as we'd all like to have happen....

Lol I am not going to do anything physical with him hell I just like to watch. He has a GF nd I am not down with anything sexually involved with a dude!