My Close friend

mar: Hello dear friends

I would like to share with you my story and problem and I need your true advice!

I have a close friend who is the same age as me 32years. We are close friends for 14 yrs since college days. I love him so much and he loves me so much too as friends and solo mates. He got accident and became handicapped using wheel chair (spinal core injury). He can not feel or sense or control any thing below his chest. We are so close that we share all things especially sex related issues and his suffers and his sex experience after accident. He is married and got a kid, however he is not having full satisfaction because he does not feel his cock even he got full erection.
He knew that I like guys and always, he is curious to know what I do with them and I tell him everything in details. I have seen him naked many times and he has seen me too. I asked him many times if he is interested in guys. he said no way I am into girls only. However, sometimes he say jokes about gays or bring my attention to them if he seen any one walking or around. I am very passionate by his body and amazed by his cock size. He knew that and I told him that I wish to have with him soft sex. He always avoids answering or saying no with no offense or saying you are crazy.

Recently I asked him to join me in group sex with one girl and two girls and he did and in that fun I watched him how he did it. And it touched his cock in many occasions, and later when we go around in the car he asks me about what did I see and he likes me to tell him every details about his body his cock and also his way he does girls, and I told him everything and my opinion and he feels smiley and happy.

Lately, he started to write erotic stories on behalf of a girl that was dating him. He wrote very erotic stories about a girl that had date and sex with handicapped guy (himself) and gave all details and everything about that fun. He posted these stories in yahoo groups and got a lot of response form male mainly and he started to answer them as a girl and also chat with him in yahoo messenger as girl.

I wonder always if he is becoming gay or has an interest in trying guy’s relation. I wish to know because I feel he is hiding something and also I am afraid to lose him if I push him to have sex with me. What do you advice me? What shall I do?

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
hey mar, as he is your best friend for many years, you should not push him in your direction. If he wants sex with you he´ll ask you, as his friend. I think some is gay, straight or bi. You can´t change that.
Take care of him and enjoy his friendship. There aren´t many as he is!
D

Xin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To me personally, it sounds like he is quite possibly bi, although leaning more to the hetero end of the scale. Either way, it seems that he is comfortable enough in his own sexuality in order to have no problem with seeing and being around both males and females when naked.
On the other hand of course, I don't know him, so I can't say for definite one way or the other.
Apart from that, I have to agree with dikkiedik; as he is such a good friend, you really need to avoid pushing or pressuring him into doing anything.
Hope this has helped, and I wish you all the best in the situation.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agree with everything so far. Let him work for it then it will be a decision he has come to not influenced by either you or passions of the moment. That way there are no regrets and your friendship will not be harmed.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know exactly what you are saying. I have a friend who was in the same situation. Up until he was 18, he could walk and was very hetero. Since his accident left him a paraplegic (waist down paralyzation) he is not able to achieve orgasm. Although he is able to achieve an erection, he is not able to feel any of it. It more or less gets hard on it's own, when it wants. Since all of this has happened to him, he has become "bisexual" in his terms. Although I've not seen him with any women since then sexually. The point is that he has sexual relations (through oral sex, or jacking them off, fulfilling anything he can do with toys available) to get these guys off. We have spoke on this too. It seems that since he is not able to actually ejaculate now, he gets gratificaton by seeing other men get off by sucking or jacking them off. It's all a matter of seeing a cock shoot cum and throb. He very, very vividly remembers the sensations and enjoys knowing that the guy is getting gratification.... Although he declares not to be gay. So maybe your friend is like mine, and gets off now by getting other guys off. He is now almost 30 years old and still is more heavily involved with men than women.

kudo451: sounds like both guys are exploring new avenues of sexuality to compensate for their handicaps. That doesn't change their sexuality but it can seem that way.

but mar, two others things you have to consider--one is that you have a crush on your best friend and your projecting.

Two, your his best friend so of course your going to have some sexual encounters together, and he might let you cross a few boundaries because he knows your friendship is deep, but that don't make him gay. lots of guys date and have sex with girls only to come out later in life but that don't mean they were straight.

mar:
Originally posted by kudo451@Sep 15 2004, 01:17 PM
sounds like both guys are exploring new avenues of sexuality to compensate for their handicaps. That doesn't change their sexuality but it can seem that way.

but mar, two others things you have to consider--one is that you have a crush on your best friend and your projecting.

Two, your his best friend so of course your going to have some sexual encounters together, and he might let you cross a few boundaries because he knows your friendship is deep, but that don't make him gay. lots of guys date and have sex with girls only to come out later in life but that don't mean they were straight.
[post=256109]Quoted post[/post]​

thank you very much for your kindness to read and answer my Q. i hope to get more opinun and thoughs from your guys. :D :) . yours mar

mar: I still need more of your anlysis and advices and experainces with guys. please he lp me to get more understanding of my problem :wub: :p