D

deleted621284

just being curious didnt mean to get u mad

D_Zazu_Harm-Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To keep unwanted eyes at bay but invite a glance from the right person in a situation under your control try something safe while allowing the option of being revealing at the same time. Wear no braw with a T-shirt of light material and conservative skirt or pants and jacket. Go out and about, and if the moment presents itself, pull the jacket aside and let your breasts sway and dance and coyly close the jacket when the moment passes. I wish I could be you for just a day to experience the looks and smiles you would get.

Oooh, bra-less? It was a long time ago since I tried that, I always admire girls who do though :smile: Maybe I´ll start out with a thin, see-through bra and advance from there, going completely without is unfortunately a bit uncomfortable when you are my cup size :frown1:

me...cute?:rolleyes: thx bb but i also expected to hear " oh, it is not so small!"

I just assumed you were kidding because it´s so NOT SMALL AT ALL. Btw, I rated your gallery pic :wink:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oooh, bra-less? It was a long time ago since I tried that, I always admire girls who do though :smile: Maybe I´ll start out with a thin, see-through bra and advance from there, going completely without is unfortunately a bit uncomfortable when you are my cup size :frown1:

I just assumed you were kidding because it´s so NOT SMALL AT ALL. Btw, I rated your gallery pic :wink:
i don't see you braless unless we were just hanging out at home, then in a nice t-shirt or a pair of comfortable overalls. i love that easy access!!! or maybe one of my oversized comfy shirts that you could slip into!

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
doll, don't you think the potential for a highly erotic no strings experience which could be a life time turn-on whenever you reflect, trumps a little temporary discomfort? Just imagine the feeling when you pull your jacket aside as your nipples rise to attention and the response of the lucky one you allow to view this very sensual expression of womanhood.

Last edited:

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good evening all! After some requests I took some photos of my breasts oiled up. I will add them to my gallery in due time, and here is a little teaser for you who can only see the thumbnails there.

And, nice comments make me happy! :yup:

Id love to give them a squeeze, and a suck!!!:smile:

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all your sweet words :redface: Signing off now with a full body shot. Good night!

Your body is incredable sweety, you should wear pushup bra's period!!! Dont wear the minimizer. The older you get the more they sag, dont sag them prematurely... They are much to full and beautiful to be hidden!!

D_Zazu_Harm-Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thx for the rating bb ! Makes me :dance: ... And your pics, sense of humor personality, everything ...:You_Rock_Emoticon:

I like you too! :kiss:

doll, don't you think the potential for a highly erotic no strings experience which could be a life time turn-on whenever you reflect, trumps a little temporary discomfort? Just imagine the feeling when you pull your jacket aside as your nipples rise to attention and the response of the lucky one you allow to view this very sensual expression of womanhood.

Yeah, of course, but when you don´t feel comfortable you don´t feel sexy and thus are maybe too shy to do something brave like flaunting your goods :rolleyes: So it´s better to ease into it...

Your body is incredable sweety, you should wear pushup bra's period!!! Dont wear the minimizer. The older you get the more they sag, dont sag them prematurely... They are much to full and beautiful to be hidden!!

Thank you sweetie! :redface: I guess I am a bit shy with showing of my boobs (other than here where my face is hidden!), I will work on it. Many guys have been surprised when I ´ve taken off the minimizer in the bedroom, ha! :biggrin1: