My Dermatologist

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is meant to be more humorous than sexy, I guess...

I Have been seeing a woman Dermatologist once a year for the past four years. Doctor Barbara is probably in her mid-fifties, about ten-years older than me, with a pleasant, chatty and professional manner.

Every year I would strip down to me underwear and she would go over my body with a magnifying glass looking for suspicious moles and occasionally exciting one for a biopsy.

The problem is I have a very prominent mole on my penis that I have always been to embarrassed to mention.

When I told my wife, Linda, about my appointment with Doctor Barbara, Linda mentioned that I should at least TELL Doctor Barbara about it. I promised I would, AGAIN, and she reminded me again this morning, before leaving for my appointment.

So here I was, sitting in her examination table, shivering in my pouch underwear waiting. She finally walked in with her magnifying glass and personal voice recorder. Her short stature always took me by surprise and her strawberry-blonde Bob was grayer than ever.

I stood up and we shook hands. 'Mister J. Good to see you again!' She said in a cheery voice.

'Same, Doctor Barbara!' I said.

'Here for your annual exam! It's been a year already?!' She said in mock surprise. 'Where does the time go?! Well, let's get started then!'

I stood and we made small talk, mostly about movies we had seen recently.

Finally, she looked up at me from the little stool she was sitting on. 'All done! Nothing suspicious THIS time. Any other concerns this time?'

I cleared my throat, getting up the courage to ask her to examine the mole on my penis.

'Ummm...my wife Linda asked if you could take a look at a mole I have on my privates...'

There. I said it. She looked up at me silently for a moment with a neutral expression.

'If you think a male doctor should look at it...' My voice trailed off.

'You have a mole on your penis and you never told me?!' Doctor Barbara said in an incredulous voice. 'Of course I want to see it! Take your underwear off immediately!'

I breathed a sigh of relief and turned around to pull down my underpants and took them off before turning around to face her with my shaft in my hand.

I would be lying if I told you her gasp didn't give me an immediate ego-boost.

'I could tell you were well-endowed through your underwear, but this is remarkable! Congratulations on winning the genetic lottery, Mister J!' With my cock in my hand, Doctor Barbara looked at the mole with her magnifying glass.

'I considered it a curse until I met my wife, Linda. She calls it my Blessing.' I said with a touch of pride in my voice.

'Blessed you certainly are!' Doctor Barbara said with a good-natured laugh. 'My husband would be SO jealous if he saw this!'

The compliment started my cock thickening in my fist. Alarmed, I wanted/didn't want am erection at this moment!

'Linda said it looks like a baby's arm with an apple in its fist,' I said.

'More like a toddler's arm!' She laughed at her own joke. 'Remarkable!' She said under her breath.

'My wife, Linda, tells everyone the reason she married me was because of what I have below the belt,' I said truthfully.

Doctor Barbara interrupted her examination of my slowly hardening penis to look up at me. 'Did she really? Do you think she was telling you the truth, or do you think she was just teasing?'

'Some of both, I think.' I said. 'I was going to marry a woman called Nancy and we didn't go to bed with each other until we were engaged, but it was a disaster. She cried everytime we made love until she finally called it quits on our engagement. She told everyone I wasn't fit for marriage.' I said.

'Linda was her maid of honor and we started dating soon after Nancy broke off our engagement. It turns out Nancy told Linda about my 'curse' and that made her curious. Linda told me after we were married that she thought Nancy was exaggerating my endowment-'

Doctor Barbara chuckled. 'So you and Linda were more sexually compatible?'

I laughed. 'I think we went through the entire Kama Sutra and Joy of Sex before we even got engaged!'

We laughed together. Doctor Barbara went back to examining my semi with her magnifying glass. 'Pull back your foreskin please, Mr J.'

'Yes, ma'am,' I said, complying.

'You pull it back before urinating, correct?' She looked up at me.

'Every time!' I replied, smiling.

'Good!' Doctor Barbara replied smiling back. 'And I notice your glans is very clean, also.'

'Linda spends alot of time cleaning it every morning in the shower,' I said.

'Good for her! An un circumcised penis can lead to an increase in yeast infections and she probably knows that.' She smiled. 'She sounds like a real gem!'

'She is!' I laughed.

'I don't pretend to be a marriage counselor, and I'm speaking as a mature woman, but we both know how important a satisfactory sex life is to a happy marriage and you know you were extremely lucky to have found and married Linda, correct?'

'Correct!' I smiled. I let go of my swelling cock as she continued to speak. 'I'm, um, sorry about getting erect, Doctor Barbara. It's just because we were talking about my wife...'

'I understand,' she said. 'An erection is just a normal condition of a penis.'

'One thing my wife taught me about my endowment was that I needed to have more of a sense of humor about it, like she does.'

'What do you mean?' Asked Doctor Barbara.

'Well, we go to the YMCA to play co-ed volleyball every week with other adults & I take a shower afterwards. So before we go Linda will get out her watercolors and paint a picture or words on the shaft of my penis like a Donkey head or a horse head or write something like 'HI Boys' on it-'

Doctor Barbara burst out laughing.

'So in the locker room after the volleyball game my teammates would gather around me to see what Linda panted on my penis THIS week and then they would tell the women on the team, and of course some of THEM wanted to see it, so she would take a picture of her weekly masterpiece on her phone and show it in the women's locker room to who ever wanted to see it and everybody has a good laugh and suggests what she should paint on me nexrtWe became known as Mister and Missus Ed!' My laughter caused my erection to bounce and sway.

Doctor Barbara laughed. 'That's hilarious!'

'The embarrassing part comes when I have to wash it off in the shower with everyone looking and sometimes I become, like, semi-hard from the soaping-up and all the attention.' I said.

Doctor Barbara laughed. 'In the group shower, you must realize how different you are from other men, and I don't mean because it bends downward instead of upwards.'

'The first time I realized that was in Navy boot camp.' I said, grinning.

'Be grateful you don't have a micro-penis, like one of my other patients,' said Doctor Barbara.

'Is that what I think it is?' I asked.

She nodded. 'It's like it the size of a toddler's on an adult man. Like it quit growing when he was two or three. I had to examine his, just like I'm examining yours. I looked it up in medical literature because it was so unusual and I wasn't sure it was an actual medical condition. It is. Now I've seen both ends of the spectrum. I should write a paper. Have both of you come in separately so I can take measurements.'

Was she serious?

'He was not a happy man.' She said. 'Good news, Mister J. You can tell your wife the mole on your penis is benign, but if you or her sees a change come in immediately. Otherwise, I'll take another look at it next year. You may get dressed.'

My erection still raging, I got dressed shirt first, hoping it would go limp by the time I had to put on my underwear.

Doctor Barbara looked up from taking notes, looking at my bobbing and swaying erection in a professional manner and said. 'Do you think it's hereditary? Do you take after your father?'

I thought about it and my erection finally started to soften. 'I don't think so. My dad thought it was hilarious it was so long at such a young age. He told my mom I didn't get it from his side of the family. My mom thought something was wrong with me.'

Doctor Barbara laughed. Still nude from the waist-down, Doctor Barbara stood up from her stool and shook my hand. 'I have to go, but I will contact you if I decide to write that paper. Would you mind if I made precise measurements of your genitals? Your wife, Linda, can be in the room.'

I shook my head. Linda would think it was hilarious.

'I didn't think so. It's the other patient with the micro-penis I'm worried about. Well, I must go. I'll be in touch if I can convince the other patient to let me measure his penis!'

And she was out the door, leaving me with my limp dick swinging between my thighs.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 2??

Remember, this is meant to be more humorous than erotic, I will try to make this chapter mostly typo-free.

I unlocked the door to our apartment while juggling the rotisserie chicken & cornbread , my wife Linda requested I bring home, saying we were having a guest for supper. When I asked who? She just laughed and hung-up.

Linda opened the door kissed me and grabbed tonight's supper from me while I followed her into the kitchen.

Sitting at the kitchen island, a glass of ice tea in front of her was 'Plain' Jane, a team mate from our weekly adult co-ed volleyball team at the YMCA.

Jane was divorced, childless (like me and Linda) and in her mid-40's like us. She got her cruel nickname from her badly-cut kinky red hair, thick glasses bad complexion and almost non-existent breasts. She and my wife had become fast friends (I think because of their similar sense of humor) but this was the first time she had been over to our apartment. Gym shorts and t-shirt on her scrawny body reminded me we were going to play volleyball tonight. I always suspected she might be high-functioning autistic.

'Mr Ed! Mr Ed! Mr Ed!' Jane said when she saw me, repeating what the women on the teams would chant when I walked onto the volleyball court, Linda and the guys on the teams laughing their asses off at my embarrassment.

Linda snickered and said 'Mike, you remember Jane from the volleyball team.'

'Of course,' I said. 'Glad to meet you again, Jane!' I extended my hand and we shook.

'Michael, honey,' Linda said in a gentle voice. 'Why don't you show Jane why I married you?'

I rolled my eyes. Through the years at Linda's command, I had unzipped and exhibited myself like a prize bull at the state fair to her many girlfriends.

Frankly, we both enjoyed the women's shocked reactions (Linda couldnt stop laughing) as I held it out for their inspection, but I liked to put on an act of 'Not again!'

Seeing my hesitation, Jane reached into her purse and brought out a tin. 'Have an edible, Mr Ed!' She said laughing through her nose.

'Why thank you, Jane, I'll have two if you don't mind!' I said, popping a green one and a red one into my mouth.

Linda crouched in front of me. 'Michael!' She said in an exasperated voice. 'I told you to show Jane why I married you!' As I chewed on the candy, Linda aggressively tugged the zipper on my pants down and put her hand in my fly to pull out Little Mikey as Jane laughed through her nose at my embarrassment.

Finished in her objective, Linda stood up. 'TA-DA!!!' She exclaimed with a grin.

'Holy shit!' Jane laughed while chewing on an edible. What a whopper! It sure looks alot bigger than in the pictures! A lot uglier, too! Look at all those veins!' She said crouching in front of it for a closer inspection. 'Veins even on his foreskin. Wow!'

Michael's junk is not ugly!' Said Linda, incensed, defending the aesthetics of my genitals, which admittedly ARE pretty ugly by any measure of the standard. Dozens of guys have proclaimed my dick's ugliness over the decades.

'It has character!' Linda fumed.

I pulled back my foreskin. 'Oh, You've got one of those great big fat purple mushroom heads too, huh?' She stood up and extended her hand.

'Congratulations!' Jane said with all sincerity. After shaking hands, she pivoted to my wife. 'Congratulations!' Jane laughed as she gently punched Linda in the shoulder and they both collapsed laughing while I finally let go of my limp dick.

To be continued!

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
'I'm taking a shower.' I announced before turning around to head back to mine and Linda's bedroom.

She followed me and shut the door. She went into the bathroom and pulled down her slacks and panties to sit on the toilet 'How were things at Dr Barb's?' She asked as I heard tinkling in the bowl. I got undressed and threw my clothes in the hamper.

'Good!' I said walking into the bathroom completely nude, ready for my shower, limp dick and ballsack swaying. 'She didn't have to carve anything off me this year!'

Linda wiped and flushed.'Did you ask about...?' Linda said, grabbing the shaft of my penis and examining the mole.

'Yup!' I said, proud of myself for finally asking this year. 'All clear!'

'Goody!' Linda exclaimed before kissing the mole in question. 'She looked up at me with a mischievous grin. 'Me and Jane are going to paint a picture on Little Mikey after supper before going to play volleyball tonight. That's why I invited her to supper!' She winked up at me from her perch on the toilet.

My dick got a little chubbier in Linda's hand. She giggled her musical laugh that made me fall in love with her.

'So what are you going to paint on me?' I asked. 'It better not be another daisy like last week, the guys on the team gave me so much shit when they saw it!'

Linda laughed and finally let me go before standing up to wash her hands 'It's Jane's idea. I'll let her tell you. And hurry up with your shower before the chicken gets cold!'

In the shower, I marveled how much I still loved Linda after 23 years. We still fucked at least twice a week and more on weekends. I can still see the adoration in her eyes of my cock and balls.

I sleep nude and have been delighted two or three times per month to be woken-up by her lips and tongue gently worshipping my cock. She's taught me the delight of a prostate massage handjob. She's an enthusiastic swallower. She lets me blow my load all over her face at her discretion and giggles her delightful laugh. I hadn't masturbated since the day we got married.

Nude under a robe, I entered the kitchen to Linda and Jane laughing hysterically at something Linda was showing Jane on her phone.

'What are you guys laughing at?' I asked innocently.

'Your last camping trip!' Jane laughed, snorting through her nose. 'I wanna go camping with you guys!'

Me and Jane liked to car camp at dispersed campsites at a nearby state forest. We would fuck and sixty-nine outdoors in a padded reclining chair next to our tent and Linda would give me a handjob or suck my cock on hikes or in front of our campfire. And we would take silly pictures of each other in various states of nudity in nature.

I figured she must have shown some of them to her friends. She loved having the status of being The Woman With The Well-Hung Husband.

'So what picture are you showing Jane?' I asked Linda.

Linda grinned and showed me her phone. The picture was my erection wrapped in a daisy chain, my bare dickhead protruding.

'Good one, Linda!' Jane snorked.

'I learned how to make daisy chains in grade school,' Linda replied. 'Who knew I would use it as an adult!' The pair laughed.

Linda had made green beans with almonds to go with the chicken the pair of friends had already cut-up and Linda plated while I connected my phone to the Bluetooth speaker on the kitchen island and played light jazz. I poured a glass of cheap white box wine for each of us and we began to eat.

I could tell Linda and Jane were becoming fast friends. Linda always gravitated towards smart women with senses of humor.

I interrupted their snarky talk about a Real Housewives show by laughing and telling Linda that Doctor Barbara might want to measure my penis.

This brought their conversation to a complete halt. Linda turned to look at me. 'Oh, do tell.'

I explained the situation that Doctor Barbara had outlined to me, including how Linda could be there in the room with us and would only happen if the guy with the micro-dick agreed to have his measured, too.

Linda smiled and said 'Damn right I'm going to be there! It's about time your Biggus Dickus got mentioned in a medical journal. Maybe she will even take a picture!' She laughed.

'Mr Needle-Dick wouldn't happen to be Dan, would it?' Asked Jane with a grin.

I was taken by surprise. 'You mean 'Shrinky-Dink' Danny on our team? I asked. Danny had one of the smallest penises I have ever seen.

Jane grinned and nodded her head. 'We've been dating for two months now.'

This got Linda's attention. 'Short-changed by Mother Nature, huh?'

Jane snickered and held her thumb and forefinger apart. 'A button mushroom soft, little over three- inches hard. I measured.'

'Can you even feel him inside you?' Linda asked.

'A little,' said Jane. 'You want to hear something funny? Dan likes me to make fun of it!'

'No!' Said Linda, genuinely shocked.

Jane bobbed her head. 'The first time he took his pants off I laughed in surprise and he got hard just like that! He asked me to measure it and tell my girlfriends how tiny it was and wanted me to tell him how little and useless it is, which is true, I guess.' Jane shrugged.

'He'll take me out for dinner and a movie and then we go back to his apartment and I saw really mean things about his pin dick while I play with my vibrator and he beats-off with his thumb and forefinger.'

Linda roared with laughter. I thought it was just pathetic.

'You should hear what he says about your donkey's dick, Michael!' Said Jane. 'He talks about it all the time!'

'WHAT?' Said Linda outraged.

'Oh yeah,' said Jane. 'His fantasy is for me to suck your husband's cock while he says really mean things to Danny about his manhood, or lack there of!' She giggled at her own joke.

'That's not gonna happen!' Me and Linda said at the same time.

Linda got a devilish grin on her face. 'What if...what if I let you beat-off Little Mikey while I video it with your phone!'

Now it was my time to grin. For our entire marriage, Linda had let some of her girlfriends beat me off as long as she was there to witness it and offer her advice. I finally figured out it was a ploy to keep me faithful. To offer me some controlled sexual variety. Sometimes the boyfriend or husband wanted to stick around and watch, but we never let them.

'Okay!' Snorted Jane through her nose. 'I want to make a video that will make him cry when he watches it!'

'Me too!' Jane laughed along with her and my dick started getting hard.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART 4

'Stand up, Mikey,' Linda said as she moved behind me. I did as she requested and I watched for Jane's reaction as Linda reached around my waist and undid the belt of my robe and helped me shrug-off the robe so I could stand nude before her girlfriend. Jane was all smiles as she stared at my groin.

Linda reached around and grabbed the shaft of my slowly swelling dick and pulled it up to my belly. 'Check out his ballsack, Jane. Ain't that something!' I could hear the grin in her voice as she gently hefted my low-hangers with her other hand.

'Holy Fuck! And big balls, too?' Jane exclaimed at her first site of my scrotum.

Linda let go of my balls and lazily twirled my still-soft dick in her hand from behind me.

'Want to play handsy with my husband's big dick, Jane?' Linda asked provocatively, still twirling my slowly-hardening cock.

'You-you don't mind?' Asked Jane, suddenly timid.

Linda laughed her musical laugh and shook her head. 'Give me your phone, Jane. I'll video it & you can show it to your boyfriend, Shrinky-Dink!'

We all three laughed. Jane got her IPhone 11 out of her purse and handed it to Jane.

My dick was getting hard thinking about Jane's hands exploring my cock and balls while my wife filmed it.

'You want me to jack him off right here in the kitchen?' Jane asked.

'Beat him off in the sink on the kitchen island,' said my wife, Linda, holding Jane's IPhone horizontal and starting to video. 'Mike, get on the step stool and point 'Little Mikey' over the sink, please, darling.'

'Yes, ma'am,' I said, complying, glad that the little stainless steel sink was empty.

Jane stood on the opposite side of the sink, staring at my groin with a blank expression. 'Nice trimmed pubes, Mike!'

'Thank Linda for that!' I laughed. 'She trims me every month down there!'

One hand on Jane's IPhone, my wife used the other to pick up a bottle of blue dishwasher detergent and drew a long line down the top of my fat shaft hanging over the sink. 'Why don't you wash Mike's penis before we paint it, Jane?'

'My pleasure!' Jane laughed through her nose, reaching across the sink and grabbing my shaft with one hand. 'Oh my God, you guys, I can't even touch my fingers all the way around and it's not even hard yet!' She exclaimed, pulling back my foreskin.

Me and Linda laughed.

'Try and get your other hand on it, Jane,' I urged.

I was delighted to watch Jane put her hands on top of each other. 'Look guys, I can do it!' She said with a sense of wonder in her voice.

Me and Linda laughed.

'First time you've held a guy's penis in both hands, Jane?' Linda chuckled. Jane bobbed her head, open-mouthed, staring at what her hands were gripping.

One of my life's pleasures has always been someone exploring my cock and balls with their hands and fingers for the first time while they commented on it to themselves.

'It's fucking HUGE!' She exclaimed again as I stiffened in her hands. 'Just look at the way all those veins pop-out! Like fat blue worms crawling all over it! And it bends DOWN instead of up or straight!'

'Tell Jane what your high school nickname was, Mike,' said my wife, grinning.

'Frankencock or Frankendick,' I said.

Jane snort-laughed through her nose. 'I believe it!'

'The guys on the high school swim team gave it to me,' I said. 'In Navy bootcamp I got the nickname, LB.'

'Lucky Bastard!' Laughed Linda.

'You mean you stuffed ALL of this into one of those tiny swimsuits?' Asked Jane with awe in her voice. She slowly pumped my shaft.

I nodded. 'But I always preferred to swim naked. Been that way my whole life.'

Linda snickered behind Jane's IPhone.

'When I was a boy we had a fishing cabin on Round Lake where we would spend the weekends in the summer along with other relatives who would come to boat and fish,' I said. 'My parents couldn't keep a swimming suit on me in the lake or on the dock!' I laughed.

'My mom would get upset, but my dad and aunts and older female cousins thought it was funny and told my mom to quit being such a prude and let me swim naked if I wanted. I would walk around the dock naked and saw my aunts and female cousins laughing and whispering to each other as my little wee-wee flopped around in the sun. I even fished off the dock naked!' I laughed. 'I would even paddle around the lake naked in a canoe with my fishing rod and bait and stand-up to pee over the side!'

'I remember my teenage boy cousins didn't like me walking around naked and told me to put a swimming suit on around the girls but my female cousins told them to leave me alone and let me swim and fish naked if I wanted to! Of course all that ended when I entered puberty!' I laughed.

I watched as Linda put Jane's IPhone on the kitchen counter and leaned it against a coffee cup. I shuddered in anticipation as she smirked at me while putting a dab of lube on her right middle finger.

When she moved behind me I knew what was coming.

'Loosen-up and relax down there,' She whispered in my ear as she probed my asshole with her lubed finger.

When I felt her finger inside me up to her first knuckle, I relaxed enough to have her whole finger slide in. I let out an involuntary low moan of pleasure.

Jane stopped pumping, curious. 'What did you do to him, Linda?'

'Prostate massage,' My wife said simply. She reached down with her other hand to fondle my low-hangers.

'You mean you have a finger shoved up his butt?!' Jane gave a shocked laugh.

I nodded.

'He loves it.' Linda said.

I moaned and nodded.

Jane snorted through her nose.

'Jane?' Linda continued. 'Have you ever given your little brother an Indian rub burn to your little brother when you were kids?'

Jane nodded.

'Then do that to Mike's cock!' She laughed.

'Well it is sort of the size of a boy's arm,' Jane said as she started twisting my shaft in her hands.

'Squeeze harder!' I pleaded between moans until I shuddered and blew my load into the sink to my wife's and Jane's raucous laughter.

Linda pulled her finger out of my butt turned on the faucet to wash it off, Jane joining her washing her hands at the same time. Then they both held my limp dick under the lukewarm water to rinse off the dishwasher soap and let Jane crouch and pat dry my genital with a dish towel.

'Let me get my art supplies and it's off to the bedroom!' My wife laughed.

As soon as Linda's back was turned, Jane pulled back my foreskin, bent down and gave my freshly-cleaned cockhead a quick kiss before standing up again. She hefted my balls and gave me a quick wink before pulling me into me and Linda's bedroom by my dick.

4pleasure7.75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
PART 4

'Stand up, Mikey,' Linda said as she moved behind me. I did as she requested and I watched for Jane's reaction as Linda reached around my waist and undid the belt of my robe and helped me shrug-off the robe so I could stand nude before her girlfriend. Jane was all smiles as she stared at my groin.

Linda reached around and grabbed the shaft of my slowly swelling dick and pulled it up to my belly. 'Check out his ballsack, Jane. Ain't that something!' I could hear the grin in her voice as she gently hefted my low-hangers with her other hand.

'Holy Fuck! And big balls, too?' Jane exclaimed at her first site of my scrotum.

Linda let go of my balls and lazily twirled my still-soft dick in her hand from behind me.

'Want to play handsy with my husband's big dick, Jane?' Linda asked provocatively, still twirling my slowly-hardening cock.

'You-you don't mind?' Asked Jane, suddenly timid.

Linda laughed her musical laugh and shook her head. 'Give me your phone, Jane. I'll video it & you can show it to your boyfriend, Shrinky-Dink!'

We all three laughed. Jane got her IPhone 11 out of her purse and handed it to Jane.

My dick was getting hard thinking about Jane's hands exploring my cock and balls while my wife filmed it.

'You want me to jack him off right here in the kitchen?' Jane asked.

'Beat him off in the sink on the kitchen island,' said my wife, Linda, holding Jane's IPhone horizontal and starting to video. 'Mike, get on the step stool and point 'Little Mikey' over the sink, please, darling.'

'Yes, ma'am,' I said, complying, glad that the little stainless steel sink was empty.

Jane stood on the opposite side of the sink, staring at my groin with a blank expression. 'Nice trimmed pubes, Mike!'

'Thank Linda for that!' I laughed. 'She trims me every month down there!'

One hand on Jane's IPhone, my wife used the other to pick up a bottle of blue dishwasher detergent and drew a long line down the top of my fat shaft hanging over the sink. 'Why don't you wash Mike's penis before we paint it, Jane?'

'My pleasure!' Jane laughed through her nose, reaching across the sink and grabbing my shaft with one hand. 'Oh my God, you guys, I can't even touch my fingers all the way around and it's not even hard yet!' She exclaimed, pulling back my foreskin.

Me and Linda laughed.

'Try and get your other hand on it, Jane,' I urged.

I was delighted to watch Jane put her hands on top of each other. 'Look guys, I can do it!' She said with a sense of wonder in her voice.

Me and Linda laughed.

'First time you've held a guy's penis in both hands, Jane?' Linda chuckled. Jane bobbed her head, open-mouthed, staring at what her hands were gripping.

One of my life's pleasures has always been someone exploring my cock and balls with their hands and fingers for the first time while they commented on it to themselves.

'It's fucking HUGE!' She exclaimed again as I stiffened in her hands. 'Just look at the way all those veins pop-out! Like fat blue worms crawling all over it! And it bends DOWN instead of up or straight!'

'Tell Jane what your high school nickname was, Mike,' said my wife, grinning.

'Frankencock or Frankendick,' I said.

Jane snort-laughed through her nose. 'I believe it!'

'The guys on the high school swim team gave it to me,' I said. 'In Navy bootcamp I got the nickname, LB.'

'Lucky Bastard!' Laughed Linda.

'You mean you stuffed ALL of this into one of those tiny swimsuits?' Asked Jane with awe in her voice. She slowly pumped my shaft.

I nodded. 'But I always preferred to swim naked. Been that way my whole life.'

Linda snickered behind Jane's IPhone.

'When I was a boy we had a fishing cabin on Round Lake where we would spend the weekends in the summer along with other relatives who would come to boat and fish,' I said. 'My parents couldn't keep a swimming suit on me in the lake or on the dock!' I laughed.

'My mom would get upset, but my dad and aunts and older female cousins thought it was funny and told my mom to quit being such a prude and let me swim naked if I wanted. I would walk around the dock naked and saw my aunts and female cousins laughing and whispering to each other as my little wee-wee flopped around in the sun. I even fished off the dock naked!' I laughed. 'I would even paddle around the lake naked in a canoe with my fishing rod and bait and stand-up to pee over the side!'

'I remember my teenage boy cousins didn't like me walking around naked and told me to put a swimming suit on around the girls but my female cousins told them to leave me alone and let me swim and fish naked if I wanted to! Of course all that ended when I entered puberty!' I laughed.

I watched as Linda put Jane's IPhone on the kitchen counter and leaned it against a coffee cup. I shuddered in anticipation as she smirked at me while putting a dab of lube on her right middle finger.

When she moved behind me I knew what was coming.

'Loosen-up and relax down there,' She whispered in my ear as she probed my asshole with her lubed finger.

When I felt her finger inside me up to her first knuckle, I relaxed enough to have her whole finger slide in. I let out an involuntary low moan of pleasure.

Jane stopped pumping, curious. 'What did you do to him, Linda?'

'Prostate massage,' My wife said simply. She reached down with her other hand to fondle my low-hangers.

'You mean you have a finger shoved up his butt?!' Jane gave a shocked laugh.

I nodded.

'He loves it.' Linda said.

I moaned and nodded.

Jane snorted through her nose.

'Jane?' Linda continued. 'Have you ever given your little brother an Indian rub burn to your little brother when you were kids?'

Jane nodded.

'Then do that to Mike's cock!' She laughed.

'Well it is sort of the size of a boy's arm,' Jane said as she started twisting my shaft in her hands.

'Squeeze harder!' I pleaded between moans until I shuddered and blew my load into the sink to my wife's and Jane's raucous laughter.

Linda pulled her finger out of my butt turned on the faucet to wash it off, Jane joining her washing her hands at the same time. Then they both held my limp dick under the lukewarm water to rinse off the dishwasher soap and let Jane crouch and pat dry my genital with a dish towel.

'Let me get my art supplies and it's off to the bedroom!' My wife laughed.

As soon as Linda's back was turned, Jane pulled back my foreskin, bent down and gave my freshly-cleaned cockhead a quick kiss before standing up again. She hefted my balls and gave me a quick wink before pulling me into me and Linda's bedroom by my dick.
Ok I’m packing a nice cock. I believe every guy measures his cock. So how big is little Mikey ?

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok I’m packing a nice cock. I believe every guy measures his cock. So how big is little Mikey ?
Michael never measured his own dick because he didn't care, but he was amused enough to let other curious people (mostly guys) give him an honest measurement if they asked, just to see their reaction and let them spread the word. His flaccid penis is 9-10 inches long measured along the top & 7 inches around where it's fattest. Little Mikey is a true freak of nature!

Reactions: comfocol