Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I pose for individual artists, the job can very from highly professional, in a dedicated studio, to a chaotic mess in their home. Yesterday was chaos.

The woman I modeled for had taken a class I posed for and had asked if I ever pose for individual artists so I gave her my number. When I arrived there were dogs barking, an adult kid nearly knocking me down as he flew out the door, and a mother (the artist) and daughter in a heated argument that included a lot of four letter words.

The mother told the daughter (she appeared to be late teens or early 20's) to take the dogs and put them in the back yard and said they would finish their discussion later. Then she turned to me, smiled, said hello, and said she was sorry I had to witness that.

It turned out she did not have any type of studio set up so she said I could go ahead and get undressed right there in the living room. No sooner was I nude and waiting for some direction on poses when her phone rang. She answered the call and got into yet another heated conversation. As I was just standing there looking out the window one of the dogs coming running back into the room and began sniffing and licking my crotch. The daughter comes running in and comes right up to me to grab his collar and haul him back out.

Finally the artist ends her call and we get started. About 20 minutes into the pose the son comes back in the front door and drops into a chair about 5' from me and lights up a cigarette and turns on the TV. His mother yells at him to "get the fuck out of the room." He swears at her and storms out, leaving me in a cloud of smoke. No sooner had we gotten back to work when the doorbell rang. Another young female comes in, looking shocked and embarrassed to see a nude man. The daughter comes running out from the back of the house. Now they are standing between me and the artist and the daughter tells her friend her mother used to draw beautiful women but since her husband walked out on her she is apparently hard up to see a dick.

Her mother yells at her for her lack of manners and tells them to leave. At last, the house is quiet and we get back to work. Of course that didn't last long. It was the most disjointed and odd modeling experience I have ever had. If she calls again I will tell her I am busy for the rest of my life!

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It has never embarrassed me to pose nude.It's what I get paid for but away from class or studios posing I can.I interviewed for summer jobs with women who had seen me pose in class.During the interview they sta rred at me like I was a steak.Burning holes with looks at my crotch.They let me go saying they knew my qualifications.Surprise I got the job.Had to work some Saturdays.One Saturday the air conditioning didn't work.She invited me to get comfortable saying she knew I wasn't modest.I was going swimming afterwards and had my speedo on under my shorts.I stripped down to my speedo.That looks tight she smiled and went to her knees in front of me.She grabbed my drawstring and pulled untieing them.Mam I said as her hands went into the waistband.Stop I cried out as she pulled my briefs to my ankles and off.My face was red as I covered my crotch with the legal pad.She grabbed the pad away exposing my hard cock.She locked onto my head with her mouth and started to suck.My face burned red.

Steamer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I pose for individual artists, the job can very from highly professional, in a dedicated studio, to a chaotic mess in their home. Yesterday was chaos.

The woman I modeled for had taken a class I posed for and had asked if I ever pose for individual artists so I gave her my number. When I arrived there were dogs barking, an adult kid nearly knocking me down as he flew out the door, and a mother (the artist) and daughter in a heated argument that included a lot of four letter words.

The mother told the daughter (she appeared to be late teens or early 20's) to take the dogs and put them in the back yard and said they would finish their discussion later. Then she turned to me, smiled, said hello, and said she was sorry I had to witness that.

It turned out she did not have any type of studio set up so she said I could go ahead and get undressed right there in the living room. No sooner was I nude and waiting for some direction on poses when her phone rang. She answered the call and got into yet another heated conversation. As I was just standing there looking out the window one of the dogs coming running back into the room and began sniffing and licking my crotch. The daughter comes running in and comes right up to me to grab his collar and haul him back out.

Finally the artist ends her call and we get started. About 20 minutes into the pose the son comes back in the front door and drops into a chair about 5' from me and lights up a cigarette and turns on the TV. His mother yells at him to "get the fuck out of the room." He swears at her and storms out, leaving me in a cloud of smoke. No sooner had we gotten back to work when the doorbell rang. Another young female comes in, looking shocked and embarrassed to see a nude man. The daughter comes running out from the back of the house. Now they are standing between me and the artist and the daughter tells her friend her mother used to draw beautiful women but since her husband walked out on her she is apparently hard up to see a dick.

Her mother yells at her for her lack of manners and tells them to leave. At last, the house is quiet and we get back to work. Of course that didn't last long. It was the most disjointed and odd modeling experience I have ever had. If she calls again I will tell her I am busy for the rest of my life!

I'm surprised that you stayed.

Reactions: Hanging6x6

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It has never embarrassed me to pose nude.It's what I get paid for but away from class or studios posing I can.I interviewed for summer jobs with women who had seen me pose in class.During the interview they sta rred at me like I was a steak.Burning holes with looks at my crotch.They let me go saying they knew my qualifications.Surprise I got the job.Had to work some Saturdays.One Saturday the air conditioning didn't work.She invited me to get comfortable saying she knew I wasn't modest.I was going swimming afterwards and had my speedo on under my shorts.I stripped down to my speedo.That looks tight she smiled and went to her knees in front of me.She grabbed my drawstring and pulled untieing them.Mam I said as her hands went into the waistband.Stop I cried out as she pulled my briefs to my ankles and off.My face was red as I covered my crotch with the legal pad.She grabbed the pad away exposing my hard cock.She locked onto my head with her mouth and started to suck.My face burned red.

We each have to decide for ourselves what we want from the modeling we do. You say you told her to stop but yet you didn't stop her from sucking your cock. I assume you had the physical strength to stop her from doing it if you had really meant no.