My first dildo

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Up to this point all that I've had inserted into me is my fingers and on one occasion a penis but that didn't end up working out too well. I wasn't ready yet, didn't know how to relax myself to allow entry. It wasn't really painful but rather uncomfortable and I had to halt the attempt before we'd really gotten far into it. Still had a great time but it was disappointing to not be able to do that. So I was thinking I need some practice so that when I next get an opportunity to receive a penis I'll know what I'm doing. So yesterday I bought my first dildo. I considered getting a set of butt plugs with three different sized plugs but I wanted something penis shaped. I'm not practicing to have sex with a traffic cone or something after all. I didn't want to get anything too big of course. So this is what i ended up buying http://www.tlavideo.com/details/product_details.cfm?id=201872&sn=1&v=3. Just felt like sharing. No particular reason. I guess I could ask for any advice for beginners.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ChuckRich said:
I guess I could ask for any advice for beginners.

It's a little big to start out with, but you should probably be okay with it. Dildos require plenty of lube to get slippery. If you find yourself timid about inserting it, try lowering yourself on it -- you'll find your weight helps to get it in.

I like to tell the story that I named my first dildo 'spam'. Why? Because it's fake meat. ;)

I have another friend who names his butt plugs after celebrities, so he can tell stories like, "Yeah, I had Heath Ledger in me again last night!"

Whether or not you decide to name your toy, have fun with it. (And don't share them with other partners. . . )

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take a dump, then a nice warm bath or shower. Lube. Lube. Lube. There's a reason the top 5 "customers also purchased" items are anal douche and lube.

I think the butt plugs are better for beginners because the cone-shape starts you off small and stretches as you insert. With a regular dildo, you have to be ready for the thickest part right from the get go.

I hope your eyes aren't bigger than your ass. 7 1/2" wouldn't have worked for me when I was starting out. I didn't see a measurement for the thickness.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chuck64 said:
I hope your eyes aren't bigger than your ass. 7 1/2" wouldn't have worked for me when I was starting out. I didn't see a measurement for the thickness.
I don't plan to be able to fit the whole thing in for a while. The thickness is 1.5" which I know isn't thin but all the other realistic dildos were thicker. And I did buy a bottle of ID Glide lube too.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First dildos are are always the best..........From the looks of the one you bought. I think you made a good choice. The girth is the issue in the beginning. At 1.5" you should have no problem getting it inside. As for the length...just go slow, soon enough you will be hitting the balls.
Just make sure you use a good lube...something that will stay slippery through out your fun. If it becomes dry, just add some more. Most importantly ...enjoy the ride. Feel everything as you go deeper. Listen to what your body is telling you. Never ever push past the pain. A little discomfort is ok. Pain is a NO No.
Enjoy.
:cool:

cjcxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
BBB2.5 said:
First dildos are are always the best..........From the looks of the one you bought. I think you made a good choice. The girth is the issue in the beginning. At 1.5" you should have no problem getting it inside. As for the length...just go slow, soon enough you will be hitting the balls.
Just make sure you use a good lube...something that will stay slippery through out your fun. If it becomes dry, just add some more. Most importantly ...enjoy the ride. Feel everything as you go deeper. Listen to what your body is telling you. Never ever push past the pain. A little discomfort is ok. Pain is a NO No.
Enjoy.
:cool:

here, here.

...and think about your insides, what angle the didlos going in at and if that matches with where your insides go! Seen so many guys struggle to push a toy in, cos they're pushing it against bone or solid flesh. (maybe more pertinant with bigger toys.)

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
My first dildo was about that length but was even thicker, I think. My tips: Use lots of lube; go really slow if you have to; don't be afraid if there's anything brown on it when you're done. Wash it with bleach from time to time. Don't practice your oral on it if it hasn't been thoroughly disinfected. :)

I had a lot of pain when I first tried it, so I put it in slowly, bit by bit, and just let it sit there for a moment, then pushed it in a little more. If it hurt too much I would pull it out, give it a few seconds, and push it back in. Finally I could take it all.

When I was buying it, a creepy old-guy customer approaches me and says, "Are you sure you can take all of that?"

Back to oral: When I was single and trying to get myself to enjoy having cum in my mouth, I would ejaculate onto my dildo and then clean it off by giving it head. It was almost as enjoyable as the real thing, and it was safer. ;)

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ChuckRich, I agree with all the advice above - the dildo you've brought may or may not be too big for you, everybody's different after all. If it is too big and you don't have much success, don't give up! Keep trying! You may want to try a smaller one if you have problems, but keep the bigger one cos you will work up to it! Practice makes perfect, and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun. Don't forget to post your progress!

VinceNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
RE: good lube. I really like Eros Bodyglide lube. Very slippery stuff! I use it by myself and with others. Don't forget to lube all the way down to the base of the dildo, and lube your hole a little first too.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My order arrived today. I'm surprised it was so quick, I didn't even pay for the 2 day delivery and it took less than a week. I really like it, it doesn't seem as big as I thought it would be but not small either. I'm not alone in the house right now so I won't be trying it out just yet. I'm also thinking about naming it like mindseye suggested. :lol:
Nomad said:
Back to oral: When I was single and trying to get myself to enjoy having cum in my mouth, I would ejaculate onto my dildo and then clean it off by giving it head. It was almost as enjoyable as the real thing, and it was safer. ;)
I like that idea.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ChuckRich said:
My order arrived today. I'm surprised it was so quick, I didn't even pay for the 2 day delivery and it took less than a week. I really like it, it doesn't seem as big as I thought it would be but not small either. I'm not alone in the house right now so I won't be trying it out just yet. I'm also thinking about naming it like mindseye suggested. :lol:
I like that idea.

Okay, it has been a few day now ...fill us in....have you filled yourself up since getting your new toy? What did you name him?
:smile:

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't filled myself up yet. I've mostly been just playing with it and sucking on it. :lol: And I haven't named it yet. Any suggestions?

ryanart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
this is my first post, been reading alot here, very interesting. MY first, was given to me by my lover, we tried many times but i just couldnt handle his girth , so he bought a toy, and asked if i would "work out" with it first. then when i got used to the feeling and was enjoying it he would make love to me , like we both wanted. thinking back , I think it was nice of him to do. and we really had a GREAT TIME!

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oops, forgot to update. I've tried to take it a couple times now. The size hasn't been a problem. No pain or discomfort inserting it. The problem is I can't stop myself from clenching which pushes it back out. That was really the main issue when I tried to bottom for real. I know to push out my anus while I'm sticking it in but what do I need to do to stop my muscles from reflexively clenching and pushing it back out?