My First Pump

Jombob

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can retract as it is my first time just making sure I have not done anything wrong but my soft cock does not seem to be getting any smaller and it has been nearly two hours

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You have a doughnut, it's harmless and will go away, you guy's need to but good equipment if your serious about pumping, you must have a gage to check your pressure before you hurt yourself. A basic routine would be 15 minutes in at low pressure and 15 minutes out, but that's from a experienced pumper.

Reactions: Jombob

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You have a doughnut, it's harmless and will go away, you guy's need to but good equipment if your serious about pumping, you must have a gage to check your pressure before you hurt yourself. A basic routine would be 15 minutes in at low pressure and 15 minutes out, but that's from a experienced pumper.

So if we get a gauge what pressure do you use?

Jombob

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow ok cheers for the advice I followed the 5 min at advice of a pumper and I have no discomfort or in any pain at the moment. Without a gauge how do I know what pressure is the right pressure? I am basically pumping till the base is tight to my body and I feel a tug on my shaft and again no pain

What pressure would you do the 15 min session at? Also after this session what would you recommend time period before doing another?

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If your asking me I don’t have a pic yet but , I’m cut and right below my head I get a puffy area about 3/4” around my cock that looks like a blister you could say, doesn’t hurt and goes away after an hour or so. When I get soft it folds over my head like I wasn’t cut.
The puffiness is called a "doughnut" for obvious reasons. You can avoid that by keeping pressure lower. No reason to go gung ho... Rome wasn't built in a day

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The puffiness is called a "doughnut" for obvious reasons. You can avoid that by keeping pressure lower. No reason to go gung ho... Rome wasn't built in a day

Thanks, I’ll have to get a pressure from somebody as I’m not sure what’s considered low pressure. I just go till I feel a pull and it seals. maybe I left it to long also.

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks, I’ll have to get a pressure from somebody as I’m not sure what’s considered low pressure. I just go till I feel a pull and it seals. maybe I left it to long also.
IMG_0873[1].JPG

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi cockydude nice pic what kinda pressure is that at as you have fill Ed the tube at the bottom and I did not do this?
Ya nice pic, I also fill my tube at bottom but head if free floating, you look like your on your way to a “doughnut as well. Like jombob said what’s a low pressure?