My friend can't stop attracting ''straights'' and bisexual men

geordie-bloke

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
frankie. please stop. already been a warning. please.
Thank you, Mr. Twinkton, for kindly jumping to my defense. You're very sweet; a true gentleman. Besides, I'm an inclusive and sensitive guy and, Frankie being a bird's name, I know that once a month, some can be a bit tetchy so it's all cool.

What?

geordie-bloke

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was sad to see no photo/s of you. Cheers.
I'll gladly share face pics but I have never, ever, ever even taken a dick pic. I never managed to vibe with this new world that regards such things as perfectly normal behaviour and I know I'm behind the times. Catholic upbringing probably ... ?

geordie-bloke

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It looks like a suspicious link, so I'll pass.
Fluoxetine is the generic name for Prozac; the brand famous for being the first Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant. Pretty sure you'll have heard of that?

Pretty famous and sometimes colloquially (and incorrectly) called a "Happy Pill".

Make of that what you will.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fluoxetine is the generic name for Prozac; the brand famous for being the first Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant. Pretty sure you'll have heard of that?

Pretty famous and sometimes colloquially (and incorrectly) called a "Happy Pill".

Make of that what you will.
Thanks, but nope. I'll still pass.

heinz.friedrich

Expert Member
Media
He's only ever approached by bisexual men and straights are closeted or didn't even realise they were bi. I had one friend I introduced him to in a club, this guy was rough and tough and a real ladies dude.
I dont know what you want to talk about. There is no question in the first post.

Although I tend to attract mostly women. Geordie so rough, check; visceral and scary when angry, check; hopeless romantic; way too childlike; not massively sex driven; eyes that pop when I have a tan; dudes telling me I’m “a very attractive guy” in straight bars; straight guys in gym smiling a lot and “posing” around me etcetera etcetera check check check!!!!

If you go to a gay bar and make the people straight then I am impressed.

The rest I have heard too many times.

There are a lot of people worldwide, that are very attractive according to their self-description especially on the internet.

geordie-bloke

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dont know what you want to talk about. There is no question in the first post.

If you go to a gay bar and make the people straight then I am impressed.

The rest I have heard too many times.

There are a lot of people worldwide, that are very attractive according to their self-description especially on the internet.
Sorry I don't understand what you mean by turning people straight?

As for attrative I'm afraid I've never had the confidence to call myself that; the blue eyes poppuig is true and my only real gift. Even then it requires a holiday or a sunbed. And a full head of hair was a genetic kindness I guess. My nose is way to big though and spoils everything else so, no, I'd never claim to be as such, no matter how many compliments I get; I'll always search for a reason as to why they're lying/ what they want. So stick that in ur big fat dirty pipe!

heinz.friedrich

Expert Member
Media
Sorry I don't understand what you mean by turning people straight?
I usually write in discussion boards where people think they could have magical abilities. That sounded a little bit like that (also the first post of the threadopener).

I heard a lot of stories that people are attracted to them and supposedly changed their "attraction" but I have never heard it the other way around. That someone changed their attraction away from the person. So for example: the person is a man and suddenly the other person is not attracted to men anymore and prefers women.

In that case, I am impressed, the other thing seem to be more common.

As for attrative I'm afraid I've never had the confidence to call myself that; the blue eyes poppuig is true and my only real gift. Even then it requires a holiday or a sunbed. And a full head of hair was a genetic kindness I guess. My nose is way to big though and spoils everything else so, no, I'd never claim to be as such, no matter how many compliments I get; I'll always search for a reason as to why they're lying/ what they want. So stick that in ur big fat dirty pipe!

Then I missunderstood it. I thought you see yourself as attractive.

And why dont you ask them if you think they are lying?

geordie-bloke

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually write in discussion boards where people think they could have magical abilities. That sounded a little bit like that (also the first post of the threadopener).

I heard a lot of stories that people are attracted to them and supposedly changed their "attraction" but I have never heard it the other way around. That someone changed their attraction away from the person. So for example: the person is a man and suddenly the other person is not attracted to men anymore and prefers women.

In that case, I am impressed, the other thing seem to be more common.

Then I missunderstood it. I thought you see yourself as attractive.

And why dont you ask them if you think they are lying?
Because it would be ungracious? Moreover, and more pertinently, I'm not willing to wear my insecurities on my sleeve... Also, like anyone, sometimes I look in the mirror and think "nice" but that's like 10% of the time max ... and, again, likely to be somewhere hot and sunny... get little blonde bits too which helps!

heinz.friedrich

Expert Member
Media
Because it would be ungracious?
They are ungracious in lying to you. So this is the other way around.

Moreover, and more pertinently, I'm not willing to wear my insecurities on my sleeve...
You are not necessarily insecure, if you say you are ugly. You can be confident if you say you are ugly or beautiful and you also can be insecure if you say you are ugly or beautiful.

They cannot know, what exactly is the case for you.

geordie-bloke

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They are ungracious in lying to you. So this is the other way around.

No, because a compliment usually has kind intent, even if it is BS. Sometimes we tell people they're looking great to make them feel good. At least I do. So to challenge their veracity would be looking a gift horse in the mouth.

You are not necessarily insecure, if you say you are ugly. You can be confident if you say you are ugly or beautiful and you also can be insecure if you say you are ugly or beautiful.

They cannot know, what exactly is the case for you.

Well, we learn something new every day, don't we?

heinz.friedrich

Expert Member
Media
No, because a compliment usually has kind intent, even if it is BS. Sometimes we tell people they're looking great to make them feel good. At least I do.
You compliment random people based on their look to make them feel good? Or are these people you know?

To make them feel good, you dont have to compliment on their appearance. I rather compliment them on their character but that is honest, because there is always something likeable about every person.

So to challenge their veracity would be looking a gift horse in the mouth.
If they compliment you out of kind reasons and dont mean it, they are probably kind to you if you question them.

Of if they really mean it, they are probably pissed.

geordie-bloke

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You compliment random people based on their look to make them feel good? Or are these people you know?

To make them feel good, you dont have to compliment on their appearance. I rather compliment them on their character but that is honest, because there is always something likeable about every person.

If they compliment you out of kind reasons and dont mean it, they are probably kind to you if you question them.

Of if they really mean it, they are probably pissed.
Pissed UK or US?