My Friend Farrah Fawcett

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know where this belongs on this site, so I put it here. This morning I lost my friend Farrah to cancer after a very long 3 year battle. Ryan is absolutely besides himself with grief and I don;t know how to help him other than just be there for him if he needs me. My heart is breaking that Red was not with Mom this morning, I tried call him but they would not put the call thru.

It seems that her death is being pushed aside because of Michael Jackson's death a few hours ago. I would just appreciate it if maybe some of you could put her and her family and friends at the front of your prayers. My heart is in pieces tonight at the loss of my friend. I will miss her so much...

Be well Farrah

I love you always, Your friend Alex (Snoogy)

Attachments

I am terribly saddened by the news. I was watching it on ET tonight. I remember how popular Charlie's Angels was when I was growing up. I always liked Farrah Fawcett. She is finally free of her suffering and resting in God's hands. Rest In Peace Farrah, we'll miss you. :frown1:

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know where this belongs on this site, so I put it here. This morning I lost my friend Farrah to cancer after a very long 3 year battle. Ryan is absolutely besides himself with grief and I don;t know how to help him other than just be there for him if he needs me. My heart is breaking that Red was not with Mom this morning, I tried call him but they would not put the call thru.

It seems that her death is being pushed aside because of Michael Jackson's death a few hours ago. I would just appreciate it if maybe some of you could put her and her family and friends at the front of your prayers. My heart is in pieces tonight at the loss of my friend. I will miss her so much...

Be well Farrah

I love you always, Your friend Alex (Snoogy)

I, too, am distressed that Farrah's death is being pushed aside by Michael's. While both were emblematic of "our" era, I always "connected" with Farrah and never did with Michael.

She was obviously a bright, talented, beautiful lady who rarely got the chance to show her true talents.

She will be missed.

She was so loved Alex. Few people have or will ever be thought of as so special. For those of us with cancer, she was an exemplar of dignity and grace under pressure. I truly hope she knew just how loved she was by so many.

You do not grieve alone; not by any means.

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was so sad to hear of my fellow Texan, Farrah Fawcett's, passing. I never knew her, but everything I've ever heard about her indicated that she was a very special person...as much as I disdain all things Hollywood, she had what I guess they called star quality. Anyway, I wish the best for her family, friends, and associates.

It's a true loss.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in Southern California where the media went from mourning Farrah to completely dropping her passing altogether. It now is going with the Michael Jackson cardiac arrest story 100%. The KABC-7 Aerospatiale Astar news helicopter is hovering over the UCLA Medical Center where he was pronounced dead two hours ago (according to TMZ.com.) It's going to be Michael Jackson 24/7 from now on. Poor Farrah.

As a teen I was so into Farrah; I probably climaxed more times at 2 am thinking of her than any of the other Charlie's Angels. I even had a hand-me-down swimsuit poster of her and her huge nipples in my bedroom during Jr. High.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She was so loved Alex. Few people have or will ever be thought of as so special. For those of us with cancer, she was an exemplar of dignity and grace under pressure. I truly hope she knew just how loved she was by so many.

You do not grieve alone; not by any means.

Thank you for your kind message Jason. Yes, I will be attending Farrah's funeral this afternoon. I will pass along your message to Ryan and Red. Knowing that her documentary is helping so many others deal with this horrible disease is comforting them.

Thank you again for your message, it is appreciated and welcomed,

Alex