My girl smiled during sex

MisterSix

Experimental Member
Media
We were in the back seat of my car, talking. Her head was in my lap, and I was stroking her face and neck. My hand wandered down to her stomach, slipped under her jogging suit pants and under her panties.

First time for us. She was creamy wet. I slowly slid my finger across her lips and then inside her. She starts to breath heavy and then moan a little bit.

I look down, and she had a smile on her face the whole time, even when she came.

I never saw that before. No grimace or facial contortions. It was the greatest moment ever. She looked unbelievably beautiful with that smile of satisfaction.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink*
did you really have good reason to post this here?
or, was your intention to post in Relationships....
only you took a right turn at Sex With a Large Penis....
when you should have gone left?

Last edited:

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*blink*
did you really have good reason to post thing here?

Hold me! I'm scared.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If this thread was moved to Relationships, I'd tell you how my lover burst into joyous laughter as his orgasm subsided... :smile:

Good post, wrong forum.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We were in the back seat of my car, talking. Her head was in my lap, and I was stroking her face and neck. My hand wandered down to her stomach, slipped under her jogging suit pants and under her panties.

First time for us. She was creamy wet. I slowly slid my finger across her lips and then inside her. She starts to breath heavy and then moan a little bit.

I look down, and she had a smile on her face the whole time, even when she came.

I never saw that before. No grimace or facial contortions. It was the greatest moment ever. She looked unbelievably beautiful with that smile of satisfaction.
Thats great. It sounds like you had a nice time.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
*blink*
did you really have good reason to post this here?
Well, he's going to break up with her some day (or she'll dump him) and he wants all of you to be on the farm team.

Her arse was probably being probed by the stickshift. Ahhh what the heck, nice little story, those sorta things stay with you as a good memory.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Sounds nice, on the other hand I can't see how she would manage to breathe heavily,moan and still smile without at least some kind of grimace/contorted facial expression. On the other other hand I'm probably imagining the wrong kind of smile or something so more information on that would clear it up.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Maybe, she farted.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, now this thread has been moved out of Women's Issues we can get back on topic.

Yeah, much as grimacing heaving animal sex can be good, there's a place for tenderness and quiet joy too. It sounds like there's a good trusting bond with you and your girl.

My story's more of a mix. We'd spent a few weeks working towards him bottoming for the first time in a quarter century, becoming close and trusting with eachother. Finally he was ready and so was I.

It went well. Then he started with the "OMG"s and came, spontaneously and shudderingly. I couldn't see his face from my position but I could hear his rising moans culminating in two loud roars as he bucked under me.

After a moment of quietude he started shuddering again but this time with laughter. There was joy and relief in his emotional release at our accomplishment. I collapsed on top of him, catching his laughter too, and we rolled over and hugged and hugged. His face was flushed and angelic.

Just thought I'd share too...

Last edited: