My hungry hole (26 years old from Portugal)

D

deleted17361041

I like that. Now thinking about it, guess I could say about the same, although I can be kinda slutty on the streets, too--
Being a slut is something it's impossible to avoid, when you're a real one. It's like being a born cocksucker, as in the thread :grinning:

Reactions: openfly

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Being a slut is something it's impossible to avoid, when you're a real one. It's like being a born cocksucker, as in the thread :grinning:
HaHa--OK--then I'm a born slutty cocksucker! I kinda like that--so what if you're a jack-off whore, too? Besides sucking cock, I LOVE jacking off. Both at the same time?? HEAVEN

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HaHa--OK--then I'm a born slutty cocksucker! I kinda like that--so what if you're a jack-off whore, too? Besides sucking cock, I LOVE jacking off. Both at the same time?? HEAVEN
And, ah--getting fucked WHILE you're sucking cock AND jacking off--what's beyond HEAVEN???

• Love
Reactions: deleted17361041
D

deleted17361041

Yes! for me perfection is a cock on my ass, a cock on my mouth, and a cock in each of my hands! I just love to be surrounded by cock!

• Love
Reactions: openfly

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes! for me perfection is a cock on my ass, a cock on my mouth, and a cock in each of my hands! I just love to be surrounded by cock!
I'm not coordinated enough to jack two guys' cocks while getting fucked and eating cock. I jack myself off. I LOVE jacking off while sucking cock and getting it up my ass.