My liquor rep

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you and BF discussed doing anything sexual in front of him? Just to see his reaction.

Yeah, we've been talking about easing into it a little, hence the handjob from my partner and him having Aaron pinch my nipple. LOL We're kind of hoping he might ask to see more, too. I would love nothing more than to bring oral to the table and suck both of them! LOL

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aaron stopped by unexpectedly last night, before my partner got home. I happened to be in my underwear, and he essentially just asked if I felt like rubbing one out with him. I mean, always! LOL I took my briefs off and sat down on the couch. He slid his shorts and boxerbriefs down in one swoop. We just started fondling our soft dicks until we got hard, watching each other. He took it upon himself to stroke me, and I managed to stroke him a little too. I will say he seems way more interested in stroking my dick than he is with me stroking his. I think it might have something to do with his fascination with mine and feeling that his is inadequate in comparison. Which I don't believe, but I know he does to some degree. I also still wonder if he's a little nervous about a guy making him feel good. At any rate, it was essentially a quick jerk off session.

As we were cleaning up, he mentioned that his wife and kids would be gone for the weekend, yet again. I think this is the third time since this all started that they would be gone for the weekend while he stayed home. I do find that kind of odd, and maybe it's a little bit telling of their marriage status. Anyway, he made sure to tell me that he planned on being naked a lot, sitting on his deck naked, and masturbating the whole weekend. I suggested that maybe I could come by and actually see him naked. I tried to play that a little coy yet serious. I figured maybe on his own turf he might feel more comfortable being naked. Here's to hoping! I also thought that, even though it was a quick time last night, it felt like it was a step in the right direction. I say that because he came over with the express purpose of jacking off. I might be wrong, but my gut feeling is that he's on the verge of something. He just seemed really interested in jacking off with me, and also in touching my dick last night. He's typically more hesitant, and I sometimes have to prod him a little, or tell him it's fine to touch it. Whereas last night he just reached over to jack it. Damn, this is the most fun I've had in a while! (Barring the sex I have with my partner, obviously!)

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all; nothing insane to report, but Aaron came by again last night for another quickie jack session. It happened in an almost completely identical way to the other night, down to me answering the door in my briefs. There were a couple of notable differences, though.

One, he commented on my briefs, because they were the striped ones, and he helped himself to a healthy grope of my bulge. The second thing of note is that he took it upon himself to play with my nipple while we were jacking.

That might not seem like a lot, considering we also played with each other's cocks for a while. However, I would argue that him playing with my nipple is actually more interesting in the fact that it's sort of extraneous and he knew/remembered that it would turn me on. He did "pull his punches" a bit, not pinching it as hard as I typically like. However, he still made the effort. And besides, it took even my partner a while to catch on to just how hard I like it.

It was late enough that we dashed out back for a smoke. He went in his underwear and tshirt, I went naked. He made sure to remind me that he was flying solo again this weekend and that the three of us would have to be sure to get together at some point. When we were done with our smoke and back in the living room where he was putting his pants back on, he made a really abrupt, offhand comment. It was about how he hoped his wife would give him a blowjob in the morning (this morning) before they left. For being such an "offhand" comment, he sure lingered on it, adding that it's not her favorite thing to do.

I took the bull by the horns and said, "I've never understood that. Sucking dick is one of my favorite things to do." He laughed and then I added, "Literally, I'd rather suck a dick than get mine sucked."

"Really..." he said, seemingly surprised by that for some reason. All I could think was, Yes, keep that info in your back pocket for a rainy day, man. LOL I really want to suck his meaty dick. This might be kind of shitty and/or egotistical to say, but I feel like I would really blow his mind if I got to suck his cock. I'm pretty damn good at it, I must admit. And I feel like he probably hasn't had a blowjob nearly as good as what I can do. I mean, I'm trying not to sound like an egotistical douche, but I do feel like that's just the plain truth of it.

So this morning when I woke up, I sent him a text: Did you get your morning blowjob?

He sent back: No with a sad face, and then added that he rubbed one out after they left.

I feel as though I'm really starting to get a picture of how their marriage is these days. It seems a little bit typical, the man not getting what he wants from the wife, and maybe it's not all that cliche and there's more to it. But I just have to wonder, why does his family go away for the weekend this often? Why doesn't he ever go with them? Why was he at my house jacking off with me and pinching my nipple the night before his family was going to be gone for a few days? I feel like I know the answer to these things, but I also don't want to assume anything. I don't actually care in the sense that I MUST know the details of their relationship. However, given the fact that he's married, I'm trying not to just be a homewrecker, you know?

He's only ever really spoken vaguely about his situation, in saying that "she doesn't want to know". But I have to wonder if that's the whole situation or is that just sort of an ambient concept? I guess what I mean is, does she know he's coming over here to do this with me? Does she know he's coming over but has no idea what happens? Or does she just have no idea at all he's coming over here? I guess I'm getting really reflective on it because my partner and I would like to take things to the next level, if Aaron wants to or will do it. But we also don't want it to be salacious or that we're doing things behind her back without her knowledge or consent. I mean, we know them. They come to our businesses, and we have a working relationship with Aaron. They live a few blocks away. You know? I'm hoping to get to the bottom of some things this weekend. It seems as though I may be going to his place tonight after work, so maybe we can have some wine and that'll grease the conversational wheels, so to speak.

I'm hoping to get to the bottom of some things this weekend
It is not uncommon for a wife to spend time with her friends or family and not have the husband along. Relative to the family dynamics he can easily be a “third wheel”. Aaron can clarify, but it has been my observations that most guys would much rather stay home and not deal with the in-laws. Who knows, his recreational visits with you may be keeping him from being entangled with “the other woman”.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello, everyone! Well last night was GREAT! I thought for a while that it was going to be pretty typical - and for a while it was - but we made some nice progress after all.

Aaron and I had been texting a bit through the day, and it was decided that I'd pop over right after work. So I went to his place immediately, and he answered his door in his underwear and tshirt. He made a joke that it wasn't naked like how I often answer the door. I told him it was a start. And plus, I didn't really expect him to be naked. In fact, when I stripped down I stayed in my tighty whities just for a slight change of pace. I mean, obviously I had every intention of taking them off eventually.

We sat out back, and his deck is even more private than ours is. We shot the shit in our underwear for some time, smoking and slowly drinking some wine. Eventually, he had gotten a boner in his boxerbriefs and suggested that maybe we should rub one out together. I had gotten there just after 7 PM, and it was only 9 at this point. I made a comment alluding to the fact that we always beat off at the end of our time together, so I basically asked if he was ready to call it a night already. He said no, he just wanted to beat off, and we could keep hanging out. Hell maybe we could beat off again later. Dang, fair enough! LOL

He got his cock out right away, and I massaged the front of my briefs for a while. I wanted him to have center stage, so to speak. This was already insanely hot because we were outside and it was still light out. I complimented his cock and balls while I groped myself. He even reached over to grope my hard bulge some. I'll admit, I'm a sucker for some underwear play. I like guys in their underwear, and I like the foreplay aspect of some bulge groping and such. So that was really nice, is what I'm saying. LOL After he groped the outside of my bulge a little, he worked his hand down inside my waistband to find my hard cock and give it some strokes. He then stopped stroking his own and repositioned himself a bit to pull my briefs back with his other hand. He stroked me like that for a bit until I urged him to take my briefs off. He did! He got a coy smile and started sliding them down. I raised my ass up a bit to help him out, and he took my briefs completely off me! Nice!

He proceeded with stroking my cock some more and told me outright a few times how much he liked my dick. It was great to see him be the instigator, to have him take the lead more. I would say it was the most unabashedly honest he had been so far. Just open and saying what he wanted to say, doing what he wanted to do, without feeling shy about it.

He eventually pulled his own underwear off and sat back in his chair, slouching a bit. I suggested that we should turn our chairs to face one another, so we did. Man, that was hot! I had to give myself a pat on the back for that inspired idea. LOL I let him know just how much I liked his cock while I looked up his meaty thighs to his fat balls. Our feet vaguely touched and as we both became "slouchier" in our chairs, our knees touched some as well. At one point he actually said "Fuck, this is hot." I agreed wholeheartedly. We both ended up cumming on ourselves at roughly the same time.

We used our respective underwear to clean up with, but Aaron said he also wanted to take a quick rinse in the shower. I didn't really mind staying that way, but if he wanted to rinse, I'd rinse too. He didn't mind me joining him in the bathroom, and it marked the first time I ever saw him fully naked! Finally, right? LOL I personally can't see what he was so nervous about; he's no more out of shape than I am. He actually has some really great nipples - of course I noticed those - and a patch of thick chest hair sort of between his pecs. I made sure to tell him how happy I was to finally see him fully naked.

At any rate, he rinsed off quickly and left the shower running so I could hop in and do the same. We dried off and picked out a bottle of wine together. Incidentally, it was an amazing Cab that he carries, that I've fallen in love with the last month or so. He thought that was a good choice, naturally! LOL We retreated back out to the deck. I feel like this is a good point to post this and start fresh with the back half of the night.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found myself being really glad we jacked off earlier than normal. I mean there are obvious reasons to that, but it was nice to hang out with him afterwards. Usually the jacking is at the end of our time together, so it was fun to do that and then keep hanging out. There we were, sitting naked on his back deck, enjoying that delicious Cabernet.

I think it must have been around 10 when his wife called just to say hi and let him know about their day of travel or whatever. I tried not to be an eavesdropper, but he was right there. Near the top of the conversation he did say, "Oh hanging out with Brian on our deck." So, she knew that I was there at least. I didn't know exactly how much she knew or expected from me being there. To distract myself from being TOO snoopy, I got on my phone. Got on lpsg, actually. LOL Their conversation was maybe 10 minutes or so long.

"Sorry about that." he said.
"No worries, man." I replied. I thought for a moment and then added, "Actually it's a nice excuse to talk about something."
"Okay, what's that?"
"This could come off like I'm being snoopy or something, so just tell me if I'm being too nosy. I just want to make sure that...I guess...what we're doing is kosher and on the up-and-up."
"As far as my wife is concerned you mean?"
"Yeah. I mean...like I said, I don't want to be nosy and I don't need to know every tiny detail if you're not comfy with sharing it. I just wanna make sure I'm not...I guess, fully a secret?"
He chuckled. "You're not."
"Okay, cool. I just...I guess I thought it was kind of vague before. Like you said she didn't want to know, and I guess I just didn't know what she knew or...whatever. You know?" I laughed at my own vague statement.
"No, I get it. She and I...came to an agreement...a while back. She knew I had a hint of curiosity in me. And we both secretly wanted to do some exploring. I guess it's not like...we're not into fucking around with a bunch of different people. But we both have our own, uh...side projects, I guess you could say?"
"Oh! I get it now. Just a little bit of fun with someone else."
"Yeah." he said.
"So do you know who each other's side projects are?"
"Oh yeah. We do. We debated on whether we wanted to know that or not...but ultimately we decided we did want to know. Just for...like...I don't know, safety's sake or something."
"So she knows about us. Who's her's?"
"Yeah she knows. She doesn't know exactly what is going on, but she knows I'm sexually attracted to you guys. Hers is Jason Barton." (Name changed to protect the innocent. LOL)
"Two things..." I said.
"Yeah?"
"Jason Barton?!? He's such a douche." (He's actually another bar owner in town.)
"He is, but have you seen his dick?"
"I have, actually." Jason Barton's dick is fucking huge. He freeballs, so you can already see the bulging. And he's not afraid to show it off. He doesn't make a habit of flashing men, but he gets drunk in his own dive bar and shit happens, basically. He's also a muscle-bound, Affliction shirt wearing, doused in Axe body spray douchepump. I mean, he's nice. He's been accepting and even protective of my partner and I. But man...
"So what's your second thing?"
"You said you were sexually attracted to us?"
Aaron chuckled. "I mean...yeah, I guess. Right? I've obviously been interested in seeing you guys naked and playing with your dicks. Guess that's the easiest way to say it."
"Makes sense." I said. "Just I guess fun and hot to hear you say it." I laughed. Aaron also laughed.
"Well I don't let just any man touch my dick!" he said, laughing harder. Really great bonding moment, and great to clear the air a little and just reconfirm some things.

We kept on hanging out naked and I kept mentioning once in a while how glad I was that he was naked with me. Of course it was dark out by now, but there was enough ambient light that it wasn't pitch black in his back yard. Finally around midnight we were going for round 2 of jacking off. We sat there working our own dicks and talking.

"So does it surprise you to hear me say that I'm attracted to you guys?" he asked.
"I mean, not really. Like you said, there's obviously something there."
"Do you guys still talk about me when you fuck around?"
"Sometimes yeah. Especially if it's after you've been over."
"And what do you say? Like...what would you do with me? I'm not saying I definitely want to do a lot more but I guess I'm also not saying I wouldn't."
(Damn, dude!)
"Well, we'd both go all the way." I said, chuckling.
"Yeah? What does that mean? I mean...I know what it means but...gimme details."
"Okay. Well...we both would love to suck your cock. Especially me. And we both would love to have you fuck us."
"Really?" he asked, seeming genuinely surprised.
"Of course. With your fat dick and fat balls? Of course!" I said. I'm pretty sure he blushed.
"You don't want to fuck me?"
"Oh, well certainly." I said, laughing. "We'd love that and we'd love to stick our dicks in your mouth. I mean...we're truly open for anything."
"Good to know." he said.
"So...have you thought about us?"
"Oh, of course." he said.
"And...?"
"Can I be totally honest?"
"Of course you can. We ARE 2 1/2 bottles of wine in..." I chuckled.
"Please don't take this as gospel or anything...some of this might just be fantasy and some of it is stuff I'd have to work up to."
"You're fine, no worries. I just want to hear your thoughts." Both of us were now only vaguely playing with our dicks. Enough to keep them hard but not doing much to reach the end goal, so to speak.
"Okay, then." he took a deep breath. "Yeah, I've thought about what it would be like to suck your dicks. Especially yours. And yeah I've kinda wondered what it would be like to kiss you both. Sorta...I guess...take it to the next level? The kissing and groping and sorta like...I don't know, it's going to sound stupid."
"I promise you, 'stupid' is the last thing I'm going to think." I said.
He chuckled. "Okay. Well I guess I had this...fantasy...of like, I don't know..."
"Yeah you do. Just tell me." I urged him.
"Of like...you and me, in bed, naked, kissing and rolling around and putting our dicks together and just...like...exploring?"
"Yeah, that's not stupid whatsoever. It's fucking hot, man." I said.
"You think so? I thought it seemed...fairytale-ish or cliche or something."
"Not in the slightest." I said. "Have you thought about sex? Like fucking us?"
"Uh, yeah. Yeah I have."
"And...what's the verdict there?"
"Well...I don't want this to come off sounding offensive...but...in my thoughts I keep thinking about fucking J."
"That's not offensive at all. He has a terrific ass." I said.
"I mean...theoretically...I would fuck you too. In fantasyland or whatever...but yeah I keep thinking about J's butt."
"That's sexy as hell." I said.
"I mean if it's any consolation...when I think about BEING fucked? I think about you doing it."
"Yeah, that's some pretty fucking great consolation, man." I laughed. He laughed too and then reiterated that he doesn't even know if he will ever want to take things that far or if it'll just remain fantasy. I didn't tell him this, but I mean if he's having fantasies of it...and not just ambient fantasies about going further with a man. Specific fantasies about how much he wants to fuck my partner's hot ass and get fucked by my uncut dick. I think that he might have more than just fantasies about it, and there's no good reason we couldn't all put it into practice eventually.

As we started jacking in earnest again, he asked if all three of us could hang out tomorrow night (meaning tonight). I said I thought that could be arranged. Either at his house or ours. He also specifically asked that I catch J up on our conversation so that he would be in the loop and on the same page. Jesus, I can absolutely do that! LOL Hot.

We scooted our chairs closer so we could play with each other's dicks. After some time, he took control back of his dick but kept stroking mine. Finally I said "I'm close..." And he let go.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"You can finish me if you want." I said.
"I can? That isn't too far?"
"I just told you I wanted you to fuck me, I think a handjob is okay." I said, laughing.
He laughed too and then said, "I guess I meant...without J here."
"No, it's cool." I said. I wondered if that's what had stopped him all along from jacking me more, or if it was just a case of trepidation and uncertainty. Either way, he grabbed my dick again and started jacking it.

I'm vocal anyway, but I made sure to be vocal with Aaron, to include him in on it. To make him a responsible party, you know?
"Fuck, Aaron, you're gonna make me cum." I said. His eyes sort of involuntarily widened and a coy smile crept over his face. "Cum.", he said, once. Seconds later, I moaned loudly and erupted ALL the fuck over myself, and Aaron. Because of him jacking me from the side, he kind of inadvertently had my dick angled towards him a bit. I hit his arm and his torso. I don't think I hit his dick, but I wish I had! LMAO He looked just pleased as punch as he jacked the cum out of me. Proud of himself, in a way. Turned on that he made me cum.

Once I was done, he kept slowly stroking my sticky cock until I shuddered hard. He then stopped and grabbed his own dick with the same right hand, using my cum as lube. We didn't mention that fact out loud, but I don't think we needed to. It was hot as fuck. I leaned over and fondled his fat balls and felt his thigh. He tugged and tugged and right towards the end he told me to grab his dick. I did and I stroked it. Not ten seconds went by before he came too. It spurted out down his head, my fingers, down his shaft to his balls and pubes. Again, it doesn't shoot far, but it's thick and there's a lot of it. LOL His "O" face looked so surprised and confused, yet also turned on and loving it. I also kept stroking until he shuddered and lurched a bit. Then I made it a point to bring my hand up to taste his thick cum. He laughed and kind of winced when I did that, but I shrugged and tasted it anyway.

"Not too shabby." I said, obviously for comedic effect.

We sat there panting and agreed that what we just did was fucking hot. We didn't clean up, just let the cum drip and dry as we lit up cigarettes. We had ourselves a nice heart-to-heart afterwards. He outright thanked me for helping him get comfortable with nudity - at least with another guy - and for helping him explore this other side of him. And he thanked me for my patience. I already felt like this was worth it, but that heart-to-heart REALLY drove home the point and made me feel good about myself, to be honest. I felt good being patient, and I also felt good with the fact that Aaron is putting his trust in me. And of course it felt good that he's even remotely thought about me fucking him! LOL All in all, a FANTASTIC night. I needed that. I needed to just open up and talk freely, not worry about inhibitions or what the other guy might think. And to just get on the same page, officially. I mean, I know it's been kind of obvious, but I felt like it was necessary to actually talk about and hash over. To sort of project our thoughts and intentions. And of course I'm looking forward to all three of us hanging out later tonight!

Oh and I was in bed by the time my partner got home last night. So I told him this morning about what happened. He thinks it's all hot too, and is flattered that Aaron apparently really likes his ass. I mean, it seriously is an amazing ass. So tonight should be fun!

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys! Last night was fucking fantastic! I'm so excited!

My partner and I went over to Aaron's last evening. He was already in his underwear, so my partner stripped to his underwear and I just went for the full monty. LOL I did admit to them that while it's fun if we're naked, it's also pretty hot for me to be the only naked one. LOL

We talked a lot out back and Aaron and I had a little wine but not nearly as much as we'd had the night before. After about an hour of being there, my partner took off his boxerbriefs. That was a pleasant surprise since he's not typically into just casual nudity like that. Although it was slightly different circumstances considering the sexual undertones. That was also nice because it spurred Aaron to strip naked too. Yay so FINALLY we were all together and all 100% naked!

The conversation turned slightly sexual, and as it progressed, my partner came up with a brilliant idea. He essentially urged Aaron to tell us what he'd like to try or see us do at that moment.

Aaron said, "Holy shit, sooo...if I wanted to see you guys do something together, I can ask for it? Is that what you mean?"

"Yeah.", my partner said. "So maybe you can see some stuff before participating, that kind of thing. Just to see how that works or whatever."

"Wow. Okay...wow. Yeah, that sounds fun." Aaron said. He thought for a while but I know he was just stalling because he was shy to say what he wanted. "Okay, well...why don't you guys kiss?"

My partner and I stood up for our little demonstration, and I had to admit it was a fantastically hot plan. I think my partner wanted to jump start the sexual component. It's not that he's not patient, but he doesn't really have the time to lay groundwork like I've been doing. LOL I'll admit, his job is more stressful than mine, and he works longer hours than I do. I know he just wanted to get a "next level" vibe going.

Anyway, so we stood up and embraced, and started kissing for Aaron. It started off typically slow and sensual, but before too long we were really kissing hard. Our tongues were darting in and out of each other's mouths, and we were just going for broke. Our cocks got hard between us. And, in an extremely telling move, Aaron's cock got hard as well and he didn't touch it. He just got hard from watching us make out. That was a VERY good sign!

Aaron then decided that J should suck my cock. Well, I mean, if you insist. LOL J squatted and started sucking me. I fucked his mouth a little and pinched my own nipples, while also looking at Aaron and his hard cock. After a short time, Aaron wanted us to switch, so I hit the deck - literally - and started sucking my partner's cock. He fucked my mouth harder because I like that. As I was groping his ass while he fucked my mouth, I thought of something. Some bonus content. LOL So after that, I had my partner turn around and lean on the railing to the deck. And I just buried my face right in his hot ass to eat him out.

"Holy fuck!" Aaron exclaimed. My partner loves having his ass eaten and I love to do it so it's a win-win for us! LOL He gets all whiny and bottom-y when I do that.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aaron basically broke, in a good way. Like the floodgates opened or something! He got out of his chair to come grope my partner's ass. I was still kneeling but not eating his ass anymore. I just watched Aaron's hands groping J's ass. He was groping the cheeks so I grabbed Aaron's hand gently and sort of guided his index finger down to my partner's hole. I could tell my partner was turned on, he shuddered a bit, and I could also tell Aaron's mind was blown. "You really do have a hot ass." Aaron said, which blew my mind just a bit, but was so hot for both of us to hear!

I started stroking Aaron's cock and after a few seconds he just asked, "Will you suck it?"

I didn't verbally respond. I just leaned forward and swallowed it! LOL Holy fuck, yes! I FINALLY had his fat dick in my mouth! I could swallow it whole easily, given its short length. Hell, I can swallow most cocks anyway. LOL I think it was a little bit of "monkey see, monkey do" plus just an innate human thing that Aaron started fucking my mouth. His fat balls nudged my chin. FUCK YES!

My partner turned around, his hardon right in my face. I switched back and forth between their two cocks, sucking one while jacking the other. I have to admit I spent more time on Aaron's cock, though. I don't know when exactly they began kissing! I was lost in my own little blowjob world. LOL But at one point I could hear them smacking so I looked up and saw what was happening.

After some time, I stood up so my partner could take a turn on our dicks. Aaron just shoved his tongue in my mouth, kissing me aggressively. I imagined he got his trepidation out with J. In fact, later on after we got home, J told me how they had been sort of face to face almost, both enjoying my oral skills. They kept getting a little bit closer until finally they pressed their lips together. After a short time of slow kissing and, as my partner put it, "uncertainty" on Aaron's part, the real kissing began. Hot.

So my partner was sucking our cocks, Aaron and I were kissing. It just felt like FINALLY, you know? Aaron made some big leaps last night, and we still weren't even anywhere close to "doing it all".

Finally, my partner said I should be the one to get Aaron off. He thought it was only right given the work I'd put in, but also he knows better than anyone how good I am at sucking cock. So we switched positions once again. Aaron was standing there while I blew him, and he started to thrust again. I encouraged him to. I also heard my partner say, "You can fuck his mouth as hard as you want; he likes it." Awww how sweet! He knows me all too well. Ha ha!

Aaron picked up speed and intensity, really fucking my mouth. His balls pushed against my chin and I took a minute to suckle them as well. He put both hands on the sides of my head, and I felt one of my partner's hands on the back of my head. Holy shit. I groped Aaron's ass while he fucked my mouth and I also felt my partner's other hand back there doing the same thing. They kissed as well. At least until Aaron started getting close. He got really grunty, really started to moan. He kept saying things in a breathy tone, like "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." He also said "Fuck yeah...fuck this is good." Told you I'd blow his cock AND his mind. LMAO

I could taste his precum and noticed his balls tightening slightly. Soon he exclaimed, "Aw fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

My partner urged him, "Cum. Cum in his mouth." And with a rather loud moan, he did. He had been fucking my mouth with such a fast pace, and when he started to cum he shoved it deep into my mouth. As far as it would go, and, it seemed, further. LOL He just pushed it in and shot, holding it there for a few moments while also moaning incredibly loudly. I had three hands holding my head still, which was not only hot but probably necessary as his push into my mouth might have made me fall over backwards. LOL! He started to thrust again, albeit slower, as he finished unloading into my mouth. I swallowed all of his thick, warm cum and soon he was just standing there, panting. His cock was still in my mouth a bit, throbbing and probably dripping a little. All at once, his cock swelled and his body shuddered, and he pulled out to take a time out. LOL

Still kneeling, I looked up at him with a coy but pleased look on my face. "That was...SO fucking hot." I said.

Panting, Aaron said, "Yeah...yeah it was. Holy shit."

"He's good, right?" my partner asked.

"He's...very good. Wow." Aaron panted more and then chuckled, saying, "That's...easily the best blowjob I've ever had. Now I'm thinking, why didn't I just start with this?" he laughed. And then added another breathy "Wow." His cock looked fantastic just then. Still hard, slightly throbbing, wet and shiny. I told him as much.

After he settled a bit, he spat in his hand and grabbed my partner's cock to stroke it. "You should do it now." he said. My partner stepped up and shoved his cock in my mouth. I sucked it and J started to thrust. Aaron kissed him and touched his chest. He then put his hand on the back of my head and I also knew he was playing with my partner's ass. I fondled J's balls and slid my hand between his legs to find Aaron's finger teasing his hole. Such a quick learner! LOL With each thrust into my mouth, my partner was basically grinding his ass against Aaron's fat finger. Aaron's got pretty big hands with fat fingers, in a good way. LOL

My partner fucked my mouth until he was close, then decided to give Aaron a bit of a treat. I have no problem swallowing, but I do love it when my partner jacks off on me. So he pulled out and jacked his cock just a few times before he erupted. He shot on my face, my neck, my chest. Aaron just let out a "Whoa" that seemed both turned on yet also involuntary. LOL I could feel J's cum rolling down my body and he finished unloading onto me.

"That was unexpected!" Aaron said, obviously delighted.

"He likes that." J said casually.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aaron tossed me his boxerbriefs so I could clean my face off, which was unexpected and hot. Sure, I'll rub your underwear all over my face to get my partner's cum off it! Aaron was obviously not ready to suck dick, and that's fine. I was hoping he might, but I'm not going to push it. I mean...he came so far last night, no pun intended. LOL

He did however have me stand up so he could kiss me. I think he was thinking my partner would blow me, but my partner and I both wanted Aaron to get me off, even if it was by hand. So Aaron started jacking me. My partner touched both our asses, and also pinched one of my nipples.

"Holy shit, his cock like...swelled when you started that." Aaron said, referencing the last time we were all together doing something. It does, it really does. I swear I somehow get even harder and bigger when I get my nipple pinched. Again, that's a relatively new thing for me, and something I'm thoroughly enjoying. Anyway, it didn't take me long to cum. Aaron jacked me, standing in front of me, kissing me now and again. "I'm gonna cum!" I yelled. I barely got the words out before I shot onto Aaron's naked body. My knees weakened and I came so fucking hard. When I was done, Aaron's cock, balls, and pubic hair were just covered in my cum. Basically from his belly button down was just a minefield of jizz. LOL Again, he said "Wow."

He used his own boxerbriefs as a towel too, as my partner helpfully lit me a smoke. The three of us just stood there naked and basking in afterglow as we smoked. Of course we all agreed that that was incredibly hot.

Aaron started getting reflective and began opening up to us. He thanked us first, and said he was really just so glad that this started. He admitted to being curious for some time. He also admitted that he used to try craigslist when it was a thing, and then after they closed their personals, he downloaded grindr. He told us he never even came close to meeting up with anyone, but that he got a few unsolicited dick pics. And he hadn't even filled out his profile or put up a pic. J and I laughed because, yep, that sounded about right. The guys around here tend to be pretty thirsty in that way. I'm sure it's that way all over.

Aaron talked about the difficulty he was having with craigslist and then grindr. First of all, he had to be attracted to a guy, physically. He also worried about being inadequate in both dick size and body type. And he didn't trust just anyone to hook up, and didn't feel like he wanted that anyway. He wanted exactly what he got from me/us. Someone patient who he could befriend and learn to trust. He wasn't ready to just rush into sex with someone, and didn't even know what he wanted to do anyway. He said he started DMing with a guy who seemed like a good prospect at first, saying he'd take it slow and let Aaron explore. But also in the first (and only) conversation, said he wanted to fuck Aaron and he'd "go slow". That turned Aaron off, naturally. Because that wasn't the type of slow Aaron wanted and needed. Anyway, it felt so good to hear him talk about these things, and of course it felt good to hear him basically heaping praise on us. I don't feel like we're doing God's work or anything. We're just playing around with a curious guy, you know? I mean, I'm certainly not discounting our patience or anything. But I also know that slow and steady wins the race. I am actually very happy that we can be there for him!

We talked nude for quite a while. We both gave Aaron a nude hug with a peck on the lips before throwing our clothes on to head out. It's like he couldn't thank us enough. We walked through the house to leave out the front door, so for a brief moment, Aaron was the one fully naked while we were dressed. I don't think Aaron thought anything about it, but I did. Just the fact that he had been so reluctant to get naked in the first place, and there he was, strolling through his lit-up house naked while we had clothes on. We hugged again at the door and agreed we'd have to do this again soon. My partner also said, "And in the meantime, anytime you wanna use his mouth, you go for it." Aaron blushed, chuckled, and said "Okay." Fuck yes!

jaxvillemike

Expert Member
Media
Hey bud don’t know if you get enough positive feedback for what you have shared with all of us here ... this story is amazing in so many ways ... I’m sure I’m not the only one hanging on this epic tale. You are a great writer, and you have shared so openly ... both the facts and the feelings of what has gone on. I’ve been rooting for you... and been way impressed by your patience and sensitivity ... and completely turned on by the whole story start to finish

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey bud don’t know if you get enough positive feedback for what you have shared with all of us here ... this story is amazing in so many ways ... I’m sure I’m not the only one hanging on this epic tale. You are a great writer, and you have shared so openly ... both the facts and the feelings of what has gone on. I’ve been rooting for you... and been way impressed by your patience and sensitivity ... and completely turned on by the whole story start to finish
Well-deserved praise! Have been following your posts and can't believe how you make me feel almost like a participant!

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all! I didn't get to post about last night until just now. Aaron came by after I got home from work last night, and we got to hang out nude! Yep, even he did it, and we weren't even drinking! LOL He kind of couldn't keep his hands off his own dick, so it evolved into us just sort of edging together. Like having normal conversation, just also sort of playing with ourselves. I love that.

That was an hour or so; he couldn't stay terribly long. He started beating around the bush, no pun intended, but I knew he was trying to work up the nerve to ask for head. So I finally threw him a bone, no pun intended, and offered. It was pretty straightforward; I sucked his cock until he came. Then he jacked me off until I came.

Tonight, I got home just after 7 as usual, and he came by for a quick one. He had started texting me around 6, and said he felt bad that he didn't have a lot of time. Like we couldn't hang out, get naked, all that. But could I blow him? I mean, I'm condensing, but that was the gist. I said of course I could blow him. He showed up, I got on the floor, opened his pants and munched on his bulge a second through his underwear. Pulled those down, sucked him off, sent him on his way. LOL He said he felt bad that there wasn't time for him to help me out, but I told him it's fine. I wouldn't want every time to have no recip but seriously, I love sucking dick so I'm fine with it! LOL I feel like this is kind of a short update, but there's not much more to say yet. It was the first time we got to hang out since THE night I last wrote about. So that's nice! Hopefully we can all hang out this weekend!

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Brian, Thank you so much for sharing everything about the journey you and J. have had and are continuing to have with Aaron. He is a most fortunate man to have found friends like the 2 of you. You all have allowed him to realize his complete person. No doubt a great husband, father, as well as a man that now embraces the part of him that loves the touch and feel of another man or in your case 2 other males.
Please keep us updated. There are so many guys like Aaron out here that need a Brian and a J. I hope Aaron realizes how lucky he truly is.