My move...

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, the trailer information says that I should only go 45 MPH, but I doubt that I will go any slower than 55.

Keep an eye on the tires then. Make sure theyre at the correct pressure or a little under to allow for heat expansion.
Also make sure the bearings are in good shape if you plan on trucking high speed with it.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have a safe drive. Just from here it's a long trip, so take it easy and don't rush.

Happy trails to you Mem!

Keep an eye on the tires then. Make sure theyre at the correct pressure or a little under to allow for heat expansion.
Also make sure the bearings are in good shape if you plan on trucking high speed with it.

Thanks guys. I am planning on leaving Sunday morning. Tomorrow I have to pick up the trailer at noon and on Saturday night we are having a family dinner. I called my cousin to use her as a reference, and get her address and she is going to try and stop by. I didn't even have her phone number, we usually only see each other at Christmas or at a funeral.

I still have to finish up packing and still have a few things to clean. I also have to run a few errands tomorrow morning. Turn in my Cable boxes and a few other things. I have to be done by noon, because I am not going to be cruising around with a trailer on my car while doing errands.