My penis curves upward

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by redneckgymrat, Dec 23, 2011.

1. redneckgymrat

Gold Member

My penis curves upward, and I position it generally upwards in my underwear. When erect it basically hugs my stomach, and goes absolutely straight up.

It seems like most of the pouch underwear is designed for men who point generally downward. Like in the following photos...I stick straight out of these things. I have one pair with a comfortably shaped pouch, but whenever I get even a chubby, I catch on the waistband, drag the pouch upwards, draw the underwear into my crack, and essentially give myself a wedgie!

[​IMG]

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/UnderGear/AK502_O?$medium$

Is there anything available to us that is less fetish in design, and more practical? Some of us aren't trying to maximize the bulge, or appeal to a partner. My penis and scrotum just want to be supported, comfortably!

#1 redneckgymrat, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  2. Hung_MN

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My cock curves the same way lol, always popping out of the waistband, or even my jeans :/

3. MickeyLee

Gold Member

ya learn something new everyday.
    today's new thing: boner wedgies.

*snicker*

4. sakerr647

sakerr647 Member

try pkg

5. redneckgymrat

Gold Member

I know the feeling. I dare not wear anything low rise...it's a constant battle to, in every literal sense, "keep it in my pants."

Why is all the large genital underwear geared towards fetish wear? And, usually, it addresses only the penis.

Heck, most of the time, even with boxerbriefs, my scrotum isn't very well supported, or much of the time even contained.

I WANT FUNCTIONAL UNDERWEAR!!!

6. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As one whose penis curves out/downward when hard, I've always been fascinated with erections that curve strongly upward or -- even more so -- lie nearly flat against the lower abdomen. I rarely see pics of these, but when I do I think they're so hot. Of course, the best are the ones that point straight up but also extend past the navel. :smile:

7. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Kinda like this ? :wink:

Attached Files:

8. redneckgymrat

Gold Member

Precisely!

I'm a grower...comparatively small when flaccid, but then up it goes. Up, up, and away.

9. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you get some with a slightly longer leg than the second ones you posted, and a bit looser and less 'compartmentalised', it should let your boner grow down the inside leg a bit.

10. redneckgymrat

Gold Member

I can't go down the leg...it just doesn't work that way. It's physically painful to force myself to point downward, especially while...swelling.

And, I'm already wearing the longest boxerbriefs they sell, right now.

11. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I put mine down my leg when soft... but when it starts to get hard it wants to point up and if i don't make adjustments, things get really uncomfortable down there...if I wait to long my cock will flip me upside down...

12. redneckgymrat

Gold Member

Yes! Someone who actually understands.

In my case it's not the penis that is the primary problem. It's my scrotum. My balls. They're sufficiently big that most off the rack briefs don't contain them both, at the same time. So, one side is nicely cradled, and the other is free balling, rubbing up against my thigh.

Big penis, big balls, and fetish underwear. Not a great combination.

It is *not* possible to have this conversation with the saleslady at the store...it just isn't. She, invariably, thinks that you're lying, bragging, whining, or just coming on to her.

#12 redneckgymrat, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  13. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Forget about "designer" underpants, go with generic cotton boxer briefs from JC Penneys, Kmart or whatever... Stretch 'em out with your fist to make 'em fit your bulge.

14. redneckgymrat

Gold Member

That's exactly what I'm wearing right now. Fruit of the Loom, cotton boxer briefs. My penis is well supported, as is one of my balls. But, the other one is dangling down the leg, and just slightly sweaty from skin-to-skin contact. That's my problem. I can support my penis, or I can support my balls, or sometimes a combination of 2 of the 3. But I've never found *anything* that works for all 3, simultaneously.

Each testicle is appx the size of an egg...takes about 6 or 7" of fabric to wrap under/around them, and by the time I have that much fabric, my penis sticks straight out and is unsupported.

Draft saved Draft deleted